Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-10-2010, 08:51 PM
DulcePoetica

Gimme a minute! I'm having a spiritual awakening!

How on earth am I supposed to accomplish anything at all while going through a spiritual awakening?

Wow. I can barely think straight and I spend most of my days confusing myself by thinking beyond my own comprehension. My sleep schedule is completely disrupted, I have no appetite, can't remember anything and all I want to do is read about other people who have been through this so I can stop feeling crazy! Meanwhile, my clients are waiting...

Silly question, I know, but any idea how much longer I can expect this part to last?

Sheesh!
Old 21-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Ivy

who are your clients?
Old 21-10-2010, 09:42 PM
DulcePoetica

Just work stuff, I just meant my clients are waiting because I'm finding it difficult to focus on my "real life" and do my actual job while being so overwhelmed with these new experiences.

Some days I sit at my desk for hours and accomplish nothing! Well, nothing I can get paid for. :)
Old 21-10-2010, 09:46 PM
blackfellawhitefella

Quote:
Well, nothing I can get paid for. :)

hahahahahaha

yep.
still experiencing that ... to a point (sometimes) where it 'becomes' an issue.
Old 22-10-2010, 01:17 AM
ete233

are you anxious? because, after my enlightenment and currently, im very anxious
Old 22-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Master
Gee my apparent Awakening happened all within an hour, I totally disappeared into Consciousness and came back with a beautiful Realization of my true SELF, that was it.
Old 22-10-2010, 11:25 AM
faith&love

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
How on earth am I supposed to accomplish anything at all while going through a spiritual awakening?

Wow. I can barely think straight and I spend most of my days confusing myself by thinking beyond my own comprehension. My sleep schedule is completely disrupted, I have no appetite, can't remember anything and all I want to do is read about other people who have been through this so I can stop feeling crazy! Meanwhile, my clients are waiting...

Silly question, I know, but any idea how much longer I can expect this part to last?

Sheesh!

My dear... I had the same thing happened to me and I thought I have gone nuts...

The electric bulbs keep flickering when I come close..
and it lasted more than a month and I can even feel it clearing up one fine morning and my twin flame and me experienced the awakening together.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:23 PM
duff

i find i can make it through 2 days with 2 hours sleep, then i need to catch up with roughly 5... i find fruit satisfies my huinger nicely... and my doctor changed my daily medicine from 2 pills to 3 pills a night... after i told my parents where i was in life, and we didn't sleep much that night, they called for advice... )my dad is thinking about getting a therapist for himself after i woke him up(

I sense there will come a point in my life, where i don't sleep much if at all... just a sensation

Last edited by duff : 24-10-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Master
sorry, I'm a little behind the times, but yes! I totally get what you are saying.

When everything starts to connect, you view everything differently, all the dots connect, everything flows and it's amazing! Then it subsibes and you want that connection again. It almost does become obsessive....but it does subside and then you find your even keel.....

We can all stop feeling crazy.lol. I'm so glad I'm not the only one....

zipzip
Old 08-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Master
spirtual awakening has a lot of werid symptoms, mine feels like i'm menaposal mixed with temporary insanity lol unfornately i have no idea how long it lasts, i think ascension is lifelong