Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-02-2011, 04:03 PM
vickyp

Need help and light please

Hi
I am new on here, my boss at work told me all about giving the pink light to the person you love and i want to find out as much info as possible and want to know if it really can work, i am in a bad place right now my boyfriend of 7 months who i think the world of has told me he needs to be alone - he is not over his ex and needs space to think he says he can't handle our relationship right now - i want to find my guardian angel and ask for help and to send him pink light to help him through and hope he comes back to me, can anyone help please ?
i haver tried finding a quiet place and picturing him in my mind and sending him light and the light seems to crackle around him like when you light a sparkler, no idea what this means, do i have a glimmer of hope that he may come back to me.
Old 25-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Master

Yes you do have hope. I would suggest to just be friends with him and give him space. Keep in contact with him but do not over do it. Give him lots of space. Be there for him and be supportive. In time when he sorts himself out, he might want to be with you. It has happened to other people.
Old 26-02-2011, 08:33 PM
vickyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Yes you do have hope. I would suggest to just be friends with him and give him space. Keep in contact with him but do not over do it. Give him lots of space. Be there for him and be supportive. In time when he sorts himself out, he might want to be with you. It has happened to other people.

I have told him i will give him all the space he needs, so that means no contact which is so very hard, it's tearing me apart, i want to know how he is, how is doing/coping but i can't contact him it might ruin everything, i just have to hope he misses me and comes back to me. i told him i will be her eif he needs me.
Old 26-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Uhmar

What you actually did was give him all your power!

You sound as if you have decided for you to be complete and be whole you need another person to complete the circle. When in fact you need only you. Then if and when YOU allow another inside your circle it is because you are ready to allow them to be an extension of you or put it like icing on the cake.

You must do as you see fit but what you need to do is release him period. If it is meant to be it will return. Let the bird fly if it is meant to fly home it will. If not it was not part of your destiny.

He is holding all the cards. You are sitting there lost and alone waiting on him to want you back. I guarantee you he is not sitting home that is why he wanted space and time to think. It is an old line men have used forever. He then can do as he pleases knowing full well his ex girlfriend is keeping herself pure waiting for him to come back. That way when he gets tired of playing around and running with the boys he can come back . Then when you say how dare you over sonething , he can say we werent together then!

Same ole girl/boy stuff been happening since the beginning of time.

Girl go out..kick up your heels, let him see you gave him what he wanted.
And you may just find you let nothing go as it was nothing at all to begin with. When you find the real one who is waiting on you to find them. Or destiny is in the process of lining up to fall at your feet.

Women need to feel everything with the heart....men just need to have an excuse and a time and place.

Honey don't sit there waiting.....Go have fun and enjoy your youth.
I see your a Aries.... go find you a Leo or a Saggitareous[spell?]
Old 26-02-2011, 10:33 PM
Master

Vicki I am sorry to say but there is no chance of getting back with him. It was a nice way for him to break up with you. I say that is because he does not want any contact with you what so ever. People who get back together, they still see each other. It is hard when this happens. It is better you know so you can get on with your life and meet other people. All the best,