Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 02-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Master
Red face i cant stop eating!

lol i broke my healthy diet and am eating everything in sight! now i can't go back!

Old 02-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Master
LOL of course you can go back. One day doesn't make all your other hard work for nothing! Sit back, relax about eating everything, and you'll slow down - no worries.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Master
i was supposed to go back to it two weeks ago lol it's so hard to go back to leaves after pizza and muffins lol
Old 02-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Master
lol... go slowly. Put some leaves on your pizza.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Master
****! it's like eating trees, i dont know how people do this
Old 02-04-2011, 08:02 PM
The Feather

Well I say ENJOY it then, enjoy it as long as it last, for that too will change. Be proud of what you eat now, just as proud as you where for eating after your diet plan.

You see we humans are funny, when ever we truly enjoy something, we make a quick desicion to change it - so enjoy, be proud of eating pizza etc., and before long you are back on your diet
Old 02-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Master
Plus, if you think you'll never eat pizza again, you'll never stop eating pizza! You'll find your balance again :)

Old 02-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
lol... go slowly. Put some leaves on your pizza.

Ha, I was going to say that too, but I was also going to say eat zuccini muffins too! Get a little green going in the muffins/bread, also~*

Hey we've all fallen offa that wagon, I know, we've all been there, can't stop eating, yes. I was off it for a while until a couple weeks ago, then I started going to restaurant once a day and eating at a healthy place and having eggs for breakfast, which always kills my appetite and gives me energy all day and I don't feel that "restless" godawful gnawing hunger...whatever you know has worked for you in the past, certain foods are your healthy mainstays, just go back to it. I know sometimes we want to ignore those because we get drawn to the wrong side of the tracks, but it's ok to go slumming from time to time. Just don't forget to love yourself~*

Old 02-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Master
You'll go back hon. Try to think why you're going back to your "old eating ways" is it because you're restricting yourself to much? Every week I go out to eat and have anything I want or once a week I eat whatever I want so I don't restrict myself too much and end up binging.
You'll be fine, don't go so harshly on yourself, so what if you're eating the same foods you'll go back, the best thing is to NOT feel guilty over it okay?
Spiritlite.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Master
thanks guys, i know i have to go back, but am having difficult time getting there! lol can't let go of all the treats!