Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-06-2024, 07:26 AM
Master

Merlin came to me

Had a fantastic experience this morning.

It all started with finding myself with my brothers and some friends I never met walking down the city where my cousin lives, where I spent some of my childhood. I knew those friends I never met and they knew me.

What happened is that for some reason I found myself in a fight with some bad people, with the leader of these bad people, and this person was of my age and he literally was owning everybody in that area and gathered hundreds and hundreds of people to try and get me.

This is when I realized that I am seeing bits and pieces from my life ( news, daily life etc ), combining into this movie scenes that I am playing in.

Long story short they did not get me but I was running away from them and I reached my house in the country side, a bit scared, I was at the door of my neighbors, this is when I asked myself, am I dreaming or what? I did not know where I am.

Then I felt a presence, and a loud voice spoke to me from this beautiful blue sky: I will teach you

Then the presence made known itself to me in a way that I can relate based on our human world and without words downloaded into my mind information. What it told me is that in our world the best archetype that best describes this presence is Merlin.

In an instant I heard a voice calling me to wake up ( no one called me in real life ), but what happened was that I was opening my eyes, like my eyes have been almost closed for so so long that opening them was quite difficult.

And then I woke up.
Old 01-06-2024, 09:51 AM
Administrator
How did you know they were your brothers and friends if you had never met them?
None of what you said sounds plausible. I am not being cruel here but trying to understand your mind set.

Namaste
Old 01-06-2024, 10:00 AM
Sounds like a dream, bad people, fighting, chasing, but who am I to say.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-06-2024, 10:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
How did you know they were your brothers and friends if you had never met them?
None of what you said sounds plausible. I am not being cruel here but trying to understand your mind set.
Only those friends are the ones I never met ( I suspect, a girl and a boy, these is a theme in my experiences, a boy and a girl, probably they are what people call - the guides, my guides. ), in real life, but they felt familiar in that dream scene, for the first part was indeed like a dream, I only shared that to put in perspective the last part where that presence talked with me, and it seems the Merlin archetype is quite known, well at least the Merlin figure is known in our world.
Old 01-06-2024, 10:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sounds like a dream, bad people, fighting, chasing, but who am I to say.
Yes, if you want to only look at the first part, anyway, did some digging about the Merlin in the spiritual field and I see it's quite a figure. You know there is a Merlin Tarot Deck?

I only knew Merlin from movies but did not know it is actually a spiritual figure which some think it's Saint Germaine, and if what I read is correct, both Merlin and Saint Germaine deal with the purple color which is the color I've always seen in my experiences.
Old 01-06-2024, 10:17 AM
Master

I am pretty sure I finally have a teacher for I've not been able to keep the direct way of guidance, someone out there, in the world of divine accepted me and found a way to get rid of my endless stubbornness to keep knocking on Heaven's door. Just as in the Parable of the Persistent Widow form the Bible.
Old 02-06-2024, 11:27 PM
Seeker

They say that merlin was one of the incarnation of Master Saint Germain :)

Greetings
Marcin