Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Viswa

Who Am I?

Who are you?
Old 22-11-2021, 02:31 PM
One that accepts 'I' am part of a Greater One, a Being that is so extraordinary.
And 'I' was made to appreciate the fullness of All That Is within the Cosmic Play or Dance or
the Divine Romance, Lila that is this creation.
I am one that accepts my position as a lover of this Being, a child that is adored by this Being...that is in me and all around me
and within everything..(not a Man in the Sky, separate... to pre-empt misunderstandings.)
That is who I am...a child of A Magnificent Spirit created for joy and discovery. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2021, 03:24 PM
Master

You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
Who are you?
Welcome back. You are myth.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:46 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That is who I am...a child of A Magnificent Spirit created for joy and discovery. :)

Hi miss. Identifying one's nature is a very tough thing. Great to know you found it. Truly, I couldn't. There is no end for discovery and joy in this creation. Happy journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH

Thanks Hitesh. Nice to meet you again. A myth?. Maybe.

Last edited by Viswa : 22-11-2021 at 06:43 PM.
Old 23-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Viswa

Hi every one.

First of all, I'm sorry for everything. Today, my parents and my brother shown me what I was doing. I was making strong opinions and it hurts all even though I was right or it ends up wrong. My surroundings taught me that, I should accept and should not put forth my opinions, as my opinions always hurts others. I taught that by sharing these views it might broaden my/other person's views, whatever it may be, spirituality/politics/life/etc.. I came to know that, I should have been either silent or accept other's views, and anything other than that will only brings pain to other person who have some other opinions. I shouldn't have been this way, my eagerness in learning spirituality/dharma/righteous closed my eyes in seeing these before. I'm really sorry for what I have done and beg you all to forgive me and my behaviour. I came to know what is meant to be silent from these tears flowing lessons. I should not try to show/change anyone and keep everything shut in and continue learning, and accept whatever people says, as I'm just 24. I thought age doesn't matter as we lived many lives. It may not be matter for learning but it matters while speaking to others by showing them as if I don't know anything and act without any remarks. I should not say anything which hurts other one's ideas/opinions. Again, forgive me all and hearty thanks.
Old 23-11-2021, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Who are you?
I Am Free, son of Goddess mother of all creation.
Praises Goddess.
Love utopia
Old 23-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Hi every one.
First of all, I'm sorry for everything.... I was making strong opinions and it hurts all even
though I was right or it ends up wrong.
I dunno what you are talking about...but ok. Drop it and move on.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-11-2021, 10:46 PM
Administrator
Like Miss hepburn has said i do'nt know what you are going on about,
there is no need to say you are sorry as you have done nothing wrong.

Namaste
Old 24-11-2021, 02:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH

"So did you myth me?" Ha! Couldn't resist. :-)
Old 24-11-2021, 05:16 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Drop it and Move on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
there is no need to say you are sorry as you have done nothing wrong.
Thank you Miss Hepburn and Native Spirit. Many pointed me what I was doing was not encouraging/broadening but only hurting them, so I felt to apologize If I hurt somebody with my views/behaviour. My parents and surroundings too said that, and I'm now coming to know what is meant by the power of Silence and acceptance, whatever subject it may be.