Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-04-2020, 11:42 AM
Knower

Can you miss your soulmate someone you've never met?

Hi All,

I'm having a day full of emotions today, but I feel like I am missing my soulmate today, and I mean in the romantic sense, the one person I will share my life with. It's strange, but I have not even met this person, meaning, they're not even manifested in my life, it's not like someone online, its just this deep sense of missing someone. Can anyone else relate? I feel like I'm hearing messages inside my mind, and they're not negative, but I often feel this way like "Is it my imagination or real"?

Love to hear your feedback
Old 18-04-2020, 01:00 PM
Elfin

Hi, and yes of course you will miss that special person you haven't met yet. But they are out there.. just waiting , as you are. It will happen. Everything in its own time and place, and as the universe guides. In the meantime console yourself with the knowledge that both you and the other person are both feeling the same emotion. You Will come together .
Old 18-04-2020, 11:42 PM
ant

Lollypoppet,

Is it more of a longing for someone and or a feeling of being incomplete and someone else would make you feel complete?
Old 27-04-2020, 05:52 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollypoppet
Hi All,

I'm having a day full of emotions today, but I feel like I am missing my soulmate today, and I mean in the romantic sense, the one person I will share my life with. It's strange, but I have not even met this person, meaning, they're not even manifested in my life, it's not like someone online, its just this deep sense of missing someone. Can anyone else relate? I feel like I'm hearing messages inside my mind, and they're not negative, but I often feel this way like "Is it my imagination or real"?

Love to hear your feedback

I have had that feeling but I consider it something I can keep at bay, because I am sure my soulmate, if there really is such a thing, is on another planet and this life is for me is to be on my own, strong and secure that I am loved even though I have not "second half". Sometimes I think the idea that we all have a soulmate who completes us is a manipulative ploy to keep us off balance and feeling insecure, some grabbing the next person who comes along until that doesn't work out and grabbing the next, afraid to be alone and whole with out a partner.

So, when you feel like that figure out what it is you feel you lack and then decide you don't need another to fill that gap. Once you are feeling whole you may attract the person you are currently wishing for, but if you don't it won't matter, because you know you are complete and any relationship you have with anyone is part of who you are, there is no special person that can make you complete, but once you realize that there may be a lot of special people in your life (parents, siblings, children, lovers, etc.)