Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-05-2024, 11:14 PM
Master
Who am I? The Television Self Inquiry Channel. (short story)

"Who am I?
I feel no feet.. I'm a floating guy who sifts, with a sifter, 20 acres of land for an answer. "
Can he fix his timetravel pockewatch? See it live here, only on CCN. Don't be leaving us! You wont regret it. More to come soon, right after the break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*Woman fliks her smooth, shining dark blonde hair*
"Who am I? ...I am a woman who is proud of her hair. With Oleheya, my hair gets the best treatment it deserves. It is straight from South America. Where only the best Oleheya plants are harvested fresh and all year around. With fairtrade, ofcourse. So yo....

Zapp

Master Tsji angrily took the boy by his chest. "Who am I?!" the boy said. "I don't know who you think I am!"
"Did you exist when I was there in that room with Paulina? Who do you think you are, following me and my family, you dirty little %%%!"
"Holdon holdon! HOLD ON!! I am the good guy over here. Now let me take off all your clothes, and wink for the camera, Oh look over here! I got a bird of gold!"
Master Tsji looks confused at the camera.
"Did you get that shot?...."
"... Yes we did. Ofcourse I forgot my cane, so now I have to go get it. ewdewdewe."
The assistant boy runs off home, through the distant forrest.

" Ok, so I am nobody?! But WHAT DOES THAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT, TO HUMILIATE ME!?!
"Wait Master Tsji" He runs behind his master down the hill. "I can learn master!"
"Maybe. Get over here... Let me take a good look at you."
*he walks up to Master Tsji*
"Are you ok with me being here? Master Tsji?"
The car trunk slammed all the way back.
"Get inside."
"Who do you think I am?"
"I don't know, why."
"Who do you think you are!"
"That's complicated... Now get in the trunk, befo..."

Suddenly a near naked drunken woman shows up, walking towards Master Tsji.
"Oh, I so hangry" *she purrs* "when I was with you on the phone." This near naked woman starts pulling on Master Tsji his robe, claiming to know him.
Tsji shouts "CAN YOU NOT EVEN LEAVE ME ALONE FOR JUST 1 DAY!"
"And who would I be leaving alone, hmmm?"

All the people in the village gathered around. To see what the commotion was all about.
Some big kid squeezed himself to the fence, eating from a bag of popcorn. He asks his fellow unlooker, "Do you want some popcorn? I got more than enough."
"Who are you?"
"Who am I? I am offering you popcorn."
"Ok thanks."
"Who are you?"
"I am Advaita."
"And tell me, does advaita always takes snacks from his neighbours?
"You gave it to me! And yeah, if I eat no more than just 1 popcorn, it is ok... When I eat 2 popcorns, then problems happen. Now shhhh... I wanna hear what they are saying."
The boy whispers back: "Ok, but technically, listening requires two individuals."
Advaita nods, and whispers back, "You're right. I should close my ears. You make sure you remember what they are saying. I don't want to become dualistic."

The drunken near naked woman told master Tsji that she was his aunt.
Master coulden't handle it. And started shouting.
"But who am I!?! AAAAaaaahhhhh AAAAAAHHH!!..."
"You are an error, sir." The new recruit boy patted Master Tsji on his back, to comfort him.
"No I mean WHO AM I REALLY FOR ALL ETERNITY?!"
"Look the rotating platform."
Master Tsji looks down, as the ground moves and then he sees a huge gate opening up ahead... While at the same time, the ground beneath his feet was moving. It seems to be revealing some kind of industrial underground fascility.

They move back to the crowd as a giant robot marched forward out of the gate.
*WwwwwTsh! wwww!* The Initiate Charge button was applied.
"Who are you?" Master asked.
"Who am I?" The giant robot extends his laser arm, pointing it at a pilgrim. "I am this close to his neck"
Pilgrim: "NO NO WAIT! You can't do a wagan weega on me like that, man!?! Who the hell you think you are!... Cause I don't even know who I am, when I will come up and smack the rudeness out of that... thing... What are you?"
The giant robot replied. "None of your business maggot, I suggest youhuh! Uhuhuhuh!"

The robot falls down on one knee and bends forwards with one hand on the ground.
"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOUUU ARE, HAHAHA!" the pilgrim shouted.
The robot expresses near exhaustion "If only I had the strength to get up and wipe that smirkey smile off your face, you filthy,... EAAgfhhhh EUUUWW!" *the giant robot pukes*
"So called Master Tsji... egheh.. What the %%% is happening to me... Where is this place?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"
Master Tsji: "To who? A robot?"
"I am not a robot for %%% sake! egheuw eghuew!" She pukes liquid gold.
"WHO AM I?! WHO!!! EGHEUH! eghewhh... hhh... What is this?!"
The robot keeps puking liquid gold.

"You are in my domain now... he he HEH!" Said another woman who appeared armored in black steel, holding a knucklehammer flail that she smacks with her hand, as she approached from the dark below.
"You see, I am in a bit of a pickle right now... I happen to ALSO not know who I am." She gives a mean smile. "Hehe... And which oh which one of you..." *Pointing at all four around her* "Is going to enlighten me about that. hmmm?"
"You!" She points at the young recruit boy. "WHY! Are you... Afraid.. of me... Hmm?"
Tsji replies: "Leave him out of this. He's got no business being here."
"Oh, is that so? Hmmm..."
She grabs Master Tsji by his shoulder.
Then she whispers in his ear.
"And who are you, exactly? Hmm?"
She looks at Tsji his drunken aunt. "Oh!... OH! So you two are having a reunion together! Without meeee? "
Master tsji responded: "And who are you?"
"Who am I? ... I am a woman you should impress. And you certainly did not impress me."

The paralysed robot shouts "Who the %%% are any of you! eghhh! Who did this to me?! eghh... Reverse it now! eugh..."

The black armored woman replies:
"Who I am, is none of your concerns. Who you are, on the other hand... That is a question I would take very seriously, if I were, in your...hmm... Most unfortunate... situation... Hehe... " She gives the robot an angry and wild look.

Master Tsji pulls out his katana, faster than a marinated chickenwing can fly. "I cannot allow this! There is no honor in fighting the sick!"

The black steel armored lady approaches Master Tsji: "So tell me... exactly... who.. you... are.. Oh... So... mysterious man..." She glides her fingers around his back, while holding the kunckle hammer flail in her other hand. Inspecting Master Tsji up close while she gazingly walks around him.

"Who am I?" ... "That..."... "That is a question I let go a long time ago! It doesn't matter who I am! ..."
"Looks like somebody is feeling guilty today! now, Aren't we."
Suddenly she looks at him very vengefully.
"LITTLE BOY from Mars! Hehehe! ... Look what we have here! ...Two love birds in one net! Looks like this may be my lucky day!"

Master Tsji sounds conflicted, and is flinching. "I am not from Mars! My master said that I am from within, because that is where all the chocolate is inside of my warm belly tum tum. I have consciousness and I can look at you whenever I want. You better watch out, I might look at you! "

The black steel armored woman replies. "No, please... Don't look at me. I don't wanna hurt your eyes."
"My eyes? WHO ARE YOU?!"
"I am Friedrich the Third, and I served in the Consciousness Obliteration Division."
"So, if I look at you, will I then know who I am aswell?"
"I woulden't recommend it. I am not particularly designed to be pleasant to the eyes."
"What are your powers?"
"I can obliterate your consciousness."
"I dear you!"
"Master Tsji. You do not exist. Not as a seperate individual."
"NO I DO EXIST!!! BLABLABLA! BLAAA!!! I CANT HEAR YOU! BLABLA!
My daddy says that in Quantum mechanics it is said that LALALALA! quantum banana's does not have the quantum structural integrity to be used as quantum airplane propelors. BLABLABLAAAA! And if it blows in my face, then it doesn't matter, because LALALALA! i am just observing my own thoughts. I am consciousness, so you can't beat me. I am consciousness spirit The Third of the Great Willhelmina Reich. I am the mega uber super powerfool consciousness. If I close my eyes you will disapear. "
Master Tsji covers his eyes with his hand.

The black armored woman tugs Master Tsji's fingers untill she sees his eyes open and then she says "Peekaboo! ...Now who is the cuty pie smiling in there, hmmm? Do you know who you are? Are you a chocolate tum tummy, are you? You sweet lit..."

Master tsji is angry and moves her hand away: "Enough! I know who I am. And none of you are going to change it!"
"But if you do not exist, woulden't you want to know about it?"

Master Tsji replies: I am of the witness Consciousness 4th division of the Mighty and Great Grootik Reich. Master of self Inquiry! You cannot change who I am! And I am a little busy right now, so if no one here knows who they are, I have an appointmet to meet, with my Self Inquiry Guru, I will know myself better than any of you! Mark my words! Now get the h%%% out of my way.... So When I find out who I am, or what I am, I will tell you, ok?"
"Ok, deal..."
"No hard feelings? You will let me pass?"
"Agh! Just go find out who you are... Or what you are... But make sure, you come to me first! The moment you find out who or what you are, ok?!
"Deal!"
"Ok now o..."
Armored lady pinches her ears as Master Tsji suddenly shouts very loudly: "WHO AM I-I-I-I-I!!!" The long echo is followed by profound silence.
"Not here you idiot! Go scream somewhere else if you wanna find out who you are."
"You mean I should scream at the temple?"
"NO!..... hhhh... just ask politely. Now go."
"Ok, I go. Bye"
"Wait!"
"What?!"
"Who is going?!"
"I am!"
"Who are you!"
"I don't know!"
"ok bye!"
"ok see ya later. RECRUIT BOY, YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!."
Recruit boy catches up to Master Tsji: "You changed your mind about the trunk?"
"Yes I did, now let's go."
They walk off into the distance.

". hhh..."
Woman in black steel armor facepalms.
"Who the hell am I even? I don't even get any of this..."
Tsji's aunt wraps her arm around the woman in black steel armor, saying "Come, we have to find out who we are. Let's go to the inn, we can do a handstand against the wall, in turns. More blood flow to the brain might help us know who we are quicker... Or what we are...."
"agreed. Let's go."
"What about her?"
"No worries, it's nothing deadly. Just a cheap old magic trick. She will be fine!"
"Yeah, it's just... She is still discovering herself, you know? We could bring her along. Help us keep our feet against the wall. Maybe she can drink some nice tea with sweet biscuits and she'll be feeling all better in no time."
"You're right, let's help her up, we're all going together, to find out who we all are."
"Grab her arm"
"Jeez! Her arm is almost as heavy as my inability to know who I am! HOLY MOLY! EEEEEGGGHHH! Can you walk on your feet!?
"Who me?"
"Yeah you."
"Who's that?
"You!"
"Who am I?"
"Forget it, we will just have to drag you with us. Let's go. Time to discover who we are."

This movie is brought to you by COMFORMAT. The leading expertise for all your meditation needs.

COMMERCIAL BREAK.

Who are we? We are proud explorers of the leading edge of science of self inquiry. We are Inquisitors! For just 299 you can buy this vibrating inquisitor headset that will help you discover who you are, much quicker. At a whopping 500 Nm's of torque this headset will fulfill all your meditation needs and self inquiry needs. All you have to do, is plug it in a 2 gigawatthour electrical outlet and you can comfortably amplify your meditation and self inquiry sessions, using just this waterproof rated vibrating headset, rated waterproof up to a whopping 0.0000001 of atmospheric pressure!
*Meditating with the Inquisitor Headset under the shower is not recommended. But you can operate the inquisitor under salty sea water. For this we recommend 2 million parallel mobile units od 2kwh InquiPowerbanks sold seperately for 30 million dollars, truck delivery included. By buying our Inquisitor meditation headset you agree to void us of any liability when using our product. *
Buy now at your local dealer. Come inside and take a look. No identity required. Demos not allowed, due to organic material build up on the 2 gwh vibrating headset.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Most of our customers have been left speechless. They can't even describe what it's like. That's how well it works.
-Inquisitor, the best help for all your self inquiry needs. We know who we are. Do you know who you are?
Call now 9384 48765 322 23901
×extra phone charges may apply, up to a hundred thousand dollars.

*dials the phone*
*Beep boop. Boop beep.*

"Hello, good morning. This is Inquisitor customer service. How may I help?"
"Hi, uh, I'm consciousness in the left back legg of an ant."
"Sorry? I coulden't get that."
"I am... uhm... Hello I am uh..."
"Who are you?"
"I don't know"
"That is alright sir. We have the best self inquiry meditation tools in the market. May I tell you more about it?"
"Who are you?"
"Uhm.... Sir, it is our companies policy to tell you the truth if you ask that question.... I... uh... I actually also don't know who I am. But the helmet is a great help, or so I have heard. Left many customers speechless."
"And you have ever tried it?"
"No, sir. I am planning on buying one, hopefully one day."
"Have your customers ever fialed a complaint?"
"No, we often help people setting up the device. But after that they never call back. I guess they are too busy enjoying the Inquisitor helmet. It really helps with self inquiry."

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 29-05-2024 at 11:59 PM.
Old 30-05-2024, 12:21 AM
Master

i think, whatever i say i am that is what i will be, although it may have nothing to do with who I was before at some optimal space-time position. And even such optimal space-time positions seem arguably undesirable in terms of other such optimal space-time positions.... so for me it becomes a matter of randomly choosing what I see and never knowing what I gave up... hence I can never get to eden because I want to choose that of what I see here now that plays into the desires I've decided to have here now, over something that doesn't seem to have any tangibility to myself and those around me in the very short term and people can't even say what exactly it is? But at the same time the desires i have here now seem somehow unliked so that path is not getting me any traction anyway....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better not to be so sure of who I want to be ten minutes from now I think... although that is difficult because as you've pointed out everyone else always wants me to say who I am so they can know what I can do in terms of helping them get to the things they desire.... and i want to say who i am for reasons of vanity....

and of course I being the social animal i am i would still be going along with it all if people didn't beat me mercilessly any time I tried lol...

but some questions really do seem unanswerable except again I decide I want to answer them anyway so for me they become answerable despite being unanswerable... but at what cost do I presume I can know the unknowable? It seems like it is at the cost of locking me into some random future that I have found I will definitely find out later, is just not something that was worth having for even the time I was able to have it.

kinda like the instant you unlock the box with schrodinger's cat...

the question of who i am seems such... the second i stop to admire 'this is who i am' i bar myself from 'being who i'm not' so i've kinda put myself in a cage of my own making... for as long as I actually fit in the cage i am happy because I am free in the limited way of being able to do at least those things I currently want to do.... unfortunately the cages seem such that eventually as I'm going along doing this to myself, i won't fit comfortably any more. There will be things I want to do that I've recently barred myself from doing, and then I'll sit here bemusedly wondering why all my plans to act automatically within confines of my own choosing and call myself free despite the fact I i won't admit to myself is I most definitely am nothing such, came to naught. Again. And be very unhappy. Again. And try to find another automation for how to fix it. Again.

And i know this now, so i am very gunshy about choosing cages any more but again if others were giving me accolades for the cages i choose i would be lost entirely.... something about the 'in' with others is like a drug, nothing no matter how goodly it is seems worthwhile without it and anything no matter how awful it is seems bearable with it....

I'm told many of the rest of you have it even worse, you don't get the luck of regularly losing everything you cherish only to find out after the fact it wasn't worth cherishing so much anyway... so you are stuck with what you are stuck with ad infinitum. Because who is going to let go of what they have and hold and that seemingly brings them what they want?

But you get to say you are happy with your lot and things couldn't be better in your own life, you are getting what you want achieving your goals and so on and so forth so surely there is no problem.
Old 30-05-2024, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i think, whatever i...
... surely there is no problem.
@FallingLeaves post #2

I like freedom aswell, but I like being comfortably lazy every now and then aswell.
The awesome thing about having nothing, is that you have the time to make what you do not have. With as little as possible. That is an awesomely fun challenge and very engaging. Requires experience, logic, and creativity. It all comes with the joy of the process.

And very quickly, as you enjoy and thus succeed, people will be lining left front right and center to give you all the credit. hehehe.
It's all about enjoying yourself. Play with life. Make small enjoyable goals, not too hard, not too easy, just right in tune with your highest excitement. And one step leads to ten thousand steps.

But ofcourse living free is very cheap. And with enough experience, it can also be Very comfortable in a durable way, at a very low price. That is the best of both worlds.