Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Master
Angelic and archangelic support

Can we call them for protection or other things ? Can they be called to help and protect family members, even those who don't believe in them ?
Have you some personal experience with AA ? It's said there aren't personal entities but more like giant and intelligent electromagnetic fields.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account
I could use a little hand by them but they never bothered to help me. So my answer from personal experience would be no. Maybe angels do exist but are too self-oriented.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I could use a little hand by them but they never bothered to help me.
Have you read Goethe's "Until One Is Committed" wisdom? It's not that spirit (or angels, if that's what one prefers) doesn't come to our assistance. It's that we need to initiate the process first via our intent and actions. Spirit can't do anything until we decide and act.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/1465...-the-chance-to
Old 08-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Master
H:O:R:A:C:E wrote this today, spiritual wisdom of the highest order. Same thing I'm talking about:

choice.
all is choice.
the beings known as humans are empowered with choice.
it is both a gift, and a responsibility that cannot be ignored.
there is no power greater than that of free-will choice.
the "laws" of reality are responsive to choice...
they have been enacted through choice.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Master
What's the difference between a person and a giant/intelligent electromagnetic field?
Old 08-02-2017, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Can we call them for protection or other things ? Can they be called to help and protect family members, even those who don't believe in them ?
Have you some personal experience with AA ? It's said there aren't personal entities but more like giant and intelligent electromagnetic fields.

WE can call on anyone including ourselves for protection. We create our own reality with regards to our beliefs and also what we don't believe in through all this. So if you believe and know and it feels right then it is right for you to do so.

Part of me relates now to the "need" when I do call for protection as my own fear or lack of trust in others process and life.

In saying this, I have and can still call for protection and support when I am unsure, find myself not fully trusting the process of life and others lives in certain situations. Sometimes we need support, sometimes we don't. Sometimes we have to dig deeper and trust deeper in ourselves and others process and life.
When we fear and cannot trust, it is harder to listen to our deeper feelings and gut instincts that can speak more directly as our support to know best, to understand more, to know how where we need to be and not be involved in others lives.

So sometimes filling up with angels and spiritual protection is simply a stepping stone to realizing you have everything within you to move through life more in trust that you inner supportive self knows in many ways of knowing and understanding how to be their for others.

My own personal experience is that my intervention came when I was ready from spiritual sources, that I can now look back on and know that I don't control the outcomes or process of others. That the whole reflects their process that will be experienced through their own choices to experience themselves.

Awareness for others is sometimes more powerful when it is realized and felt as a true source coming from you. So the gift of communicating that to others if they cannot see or are in need in some way in my experience speaks more directly to them.

Spirit intervention was my source to go deeper in myself, I didn't call on it, I didn't want it, it just entered my life and moved me in the direction I needed to go for my process and deeper learning. We don't control that space. Most often it is about letting go of control. We cannot avoid our life and process as it is . But that is always changing and shifting, can be created differently when we are aware we can. So I see others as myself now more mindfully aware of them in their process and experiences, awareness and lack and consider much in the whole process.

So again, awareness can be more powerful for others than asking for intervention. Listening is more powerful than not trusting in yourself and others. Protection is about listening too, to know how to live more aware of yourself and others and not be afraid to step up, step away and trust.

As for the giant field, I would say you are correct. Entering that field I created the spiritual intervention to be what I created it to be as an individual entity. It served me to trust the field of spirit that supported me to move and grow. So I would from this side now speak this as a "Whole" field that is complete, but we break it down to be what we need.

In the awareness of this now, it is already complete and moving through all life, some of us experience it more readily, when open and aware, some of us do not. When we know the field is there more complete (as we come to know ourselves) there is less need to change process and more awareness to trust process and life and do what we can to support others more directly in the way they need. Not the WAY WE NEED..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 08-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I could use a little hand by them but they never bothered to help me. So my answer from personal experience would be no. Maybe angels do exist but are too self-oriented.

Hope, fear and our need to know we are safe and protected/supported can bring to life many creations. Creation is a whole host that we as humans mould into creation in ways we need and believe. We both ride on what resonates through others creations and we create our own ideas through personal experience.

Spirit is already complete, humans create the break down, so when we enter into that within ourselves as part of the field mentioned, when we become "aware" of it, that little hand is defined by more than itself and its own limitations. It knows that being complete with spirit support, we only have to listen and move ourselves in the direction we need to bring change.

Everything is here and now that can provide this, but we choose the focus on where to find it.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 09-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Knower
Archangels exist in what I call the "spiritual realm" and thus they exist on a higher vibrational plane that transcends form and the man-made images of humanoids with wings. Yes, you can all on angels for protection, but realize that angels have ULTIMATE respect for free will. If there is someone who is open to anger, how can an angel protect that person from the energies of anger they themselves are letting in? How an angel protects a person is that they put a high frequency barrier around the bodies of the person and this deflects incoming psychic energies as they just cannot exist in an angel's Presence. To me, this feels like an invisible fire and feels strongest in my hands. You can also call for protection for family members, even those who do not believe in angels, but once again angels completely respect free will and will not go against the free will, no questions asked. I hope you understand what I'm saying. Archangel Michael is the angel most can call for protection. I'd say a simple prayer might be enough, but there is also a need to attune to the angel's energy as there can be many blocks in the chakras that prevent full protection right off the bat.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun

I don't know, mine is pretty personal LOL. He lives with me. He is a giant electromagnetic field that's as big as the universe yes (and many other fields besides) but he's also "human." And a type of "lower angel" that has a very immediate interest in mundane human affairs.

You can call them for anything. They'll help anyone of any creed or colour whether you believe or not, but you have to invite them in, preferably by name or by saying "archangels can you help me achieve this or that, or give me this or that?"
Old 10-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Master
Thank you all for your answers, appreciated ;)