Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-09-2021, 07:14 PM
Experiencer

Nothing feels the same

I met the person who I believed to be my twin in August 2013. I never felt anything like that in my life and I had been in love before and had tons of intense crushes. In fact, I’m married now and my husband is the love of my life. He’s definitely my/a soulmate. BUT nothing will ever compare to the way I felt about the “twin” person and I feel guilty about that. I’m not saying I loved him more, but it’s just a feeling. A feeling of pure bliss just by knowing that person exists. I wish I could feel that way again. Sometimes I think about the “twin” and that bliss comes flooding back. I feel like I can breathe again. But I feel guilty because I really love my husband, so I actively suppress thoughts about the “twin” and rationalize that I was just totally insane back then.

I’m aware that love, real love is much more than a feeling. So I don’t feel too bad, but nothing has made me feel like THAT. I miss it.
Old 29-09-2021, 08:43 PM
Quite magical, isn't it...that someone walks into your life and THAT happens...whoa.
I'm lucky, I guess, cuz after awhile I am given a sudden vision of a scene where we were together in a past life...wow!
I'm used to these visions now.
And they always have some strong magnetism to me...
I know why but they're bewildered by it.
They are mesmerized by the supernatural pull to me, their words;
5 people now...they think it's me ---um, no, it's their soul simply recognizing a past connection, I tell them.
It's new to them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Experiencer

Do you think it has something to do with a past life then? That would make a lot of sense.
Old 29-09-2021, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragirl
Do you think it has something to do with a past life then? That would make a lot of sense.
Of course! Big time! And several ---when he was your father, son, sister...one woman had a deep
connection with someone this life...well, he was killed in front of her by
Roman soldiers for no reason, died in her lap - her father that life.
Who knows our amazing relationships and bonds.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-09-2021, 02:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Of course! Big time! And several ---when he was your father, son, sister...one woman had a deep
connection with someone this life...well, he was killed in front of her by
Roman soldiers for no reason, died in her lap - her father that life.
Who knows our amazing relationships and bonds.
Interesting! I can definitely see how that might be possible in my case.
Old 30-09-2021, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That is with Soul Mates, not TFs. TFs usually have not been together yet. The reason for that is quite simple: it takes a higher level of development to be ready to be a TF. It's a really high connection. It is also related to the ascension process of mankind.
In the past no one was ready yet. We had fallen too low after Atlantis. It is only recently that some people are ready for this, meaning far enough on their personal evolution ladder.
So most TFs have not been incarnated together before.

People that you have been together with before in various roles are Soulmates.
That includes family, often also friends, and often (ex) partners, but also people you barely know this life but that do make an impact. And also people you don't like. These function as mirrors and as such do help you on you path.
Old 30-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Master
To the OP:
The way you love one partner or the next is always different. I've had 2 long term partners and one shorter. All 3 were totally different. First of, the parties involved are different and the reason you are together and fall for one another is too.
But I believe it also has to do with yourself, your own growth and ability to give AND receive love.
I've sometimes thought, "I love him more than the one before." but that wasn't true. I love them both as much as I was capable of at the time.
Apart from that, some connections run somewhat deeper, or are more intense & fiery. Different aspects are stronger in different connections.
Old 30-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
TFs usually have not been together yet.
The reason for that is quite simple: it takes a higher level of development to be ready to be a TF.
People that you have been together with before in various roles are Soulmates.
Fascinating! Thank you!
A must read as a definition!

Old 02-10-2021, 02:39 PM
Legrand

I second Fairy definition of TF.