Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-06-2011, 11:06 AM
a1966s

Tired of Everything 2

I read the post from PurplePrincess.
Believe me you are not the only one.

I have tried everything, spending money on help and just about all I could think of.

I have stayed away from here for some time now. I thought I would just give up everything and leave it be.
Although I so convincingly tell others about Angels and guides.
But I thought, how can I do that if I don't even know mine.

I have changed so much over the last years.
More the last couple of months.

So yes basically I think, if they are around me, they do not want me to find them. Why worry about it.

Live your life. Maybe it's not something that everyone should be able to have or connect with.

A Child has a very strong ability to see guides or Angels. Animals too. As we get older, so I've read, we choose not to follow the gift like some spiritual people do. The psychic side disappears so to speak.

The only outcome after all the time I've been searching and looking:
I live my life everyday as it comes to me.
I deal with whatever problems occur as best I can.
I try to consider other people's feelings but no longer at the cost of my own. (well maybe sometimes)
I don't think about tomorrow or even try to plan for it.

I don't sleep well, so I'm up till early hours of the morning, I take medication to sleep which basically knocks me out until the alarm goes off several times.

I've asked for guidance on everything I've tried and that's never been answered, or so i think as it always works out the opposite of what was planned. Maybe that was the answer.
Or if it is, it will be someone standing in the way of me achieving something.
So, as much as I've tried, it never came through for me.

Those here who has found it, it was meant to be.

My goal is to reach the final post of this lifetime without causing too much damage on the way.
Our lives are affected daily by PEOPLE. Those people can make or break what we decide on doing or planning.
How can this be altered by guides or Angels.
Those people to exactly what they want and when. My guides can certainly not influence the outcome to that.

If anyone here has a new method of trying that they would like to share, I would like to try one more time, with some help.
Please let me know.

Old 30-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Gerryh

Hello a1966s.I have been working with NlP and think it might help you.Please send me a message and even if it is just a hello thats fine.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 30-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Ascender
Even though Im 19 (steel young to alot of people) I cant see him no longer which is true. But our bond is stronger and just becouse some of my psycie abilaties are now gone doesnt mean I can not speak to him and have things from him. There are tuns of ways to talk to them without seeing them.
Aoutomatic writing is one, meidation is another. practice lucid dreaming and you may even see them in your dreams.

I just practice meidatation along side with keeping a jernal. A jernal is very important to have and this may also help out with your problem. Dont just write down your experances and dreams, write down your thoughs and feelings like as if writing a letter to them. ^^ This can help you on so many levels and maybe one day you will have one thoughs moments when you will say "Ah-Ha! I got it!"

One of the things you should NOT do is give up on them. If you do, then your abilaties will not die, but simply goto sleep. But that would make it a bit harder on both of yours and your guides and angels to. Just by medating once a day or set a side just some time to quite your mind and reach out to them would make a big diffrence in ones life. Any ways medation is good for your health. ^^
Old 30-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
Although I so convincingly tell others about Angels and guides.

But I thought, how can I do that if I don't even know mine.
Perhaps you are looking in the wrong place. There is only one reliable guide in spiritual matters and that is Jesus Christ.
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.
1 Timothy 2:5,6 ESV

If you want to know him, begin by reading the gospels to find out what he said and did. He has promised to receive anyone who comes to him.

Here is a site that can help you know him better:

http://www.backtothebible.org/Indexes/index.php?option=com_mosforms&Itemid=180

Old 30-06-2011, 08:18 PM
a1966s

That is a very nice site to visit for anyone.
I didn't say that I don' believe in God or Jesus in anyway.

I was merely stating that I felt that I couldn't discuss Angels and Guides with people if I don't know mine.

I am under the understanding that God gave us helpers in that form.

Am I missing the point somehow here with God, guides/angels.

Thanks for the site I'll be sure to visit often.
I do get a couple emailed daily that sometimes helps with getting you going again.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Master
a1996s... Yes, you're right. You have to be experiencing something before you can really talk about it with others.

Here are two threads on how to connect with guides and angels that might help get you going:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9765#post99765

Ten ways to contact your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=10609

It's my firm conviction that spiritual growth and getting balanced in our lives are aided so much by regular meditation practice. Here's a simple method you might like:

Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2551#post32551

Xan

Old 01-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
I am under the understanding that God gave us helpers in that form.

Am I missing the point somehow here with God, guides/angels.
Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation.
Hebrews 1:14 ESV

According to the Bible one job of angels is to help those who will be saved, but it doesn't say whether or not there is a specific angel assigned to each individual and it says nothing about the need or possibility of communicating with them. We are supposed to communicate with God and Jesus is the only mediator we need. When someone turns from his sin and puts his faith in Jesus Christ for salvation God sends the Holy Spirit to live in him and guide him. Perhaps you would have better success if you focus on connecting with God rather than with angels.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:35 PM
moke64916

[quote=a1966s]I read the post from [url="http://www.spiritualforums.com
If anyone here has a new method of trying that they would like to share, I would like to try one more time, with some help.
Please let me know.

[/QUOTE]
I have a thread on deep hypnosis that will get you in touch with your guides and meet them. It's under mediumship. I would read the book, "The Intuitive Way" if I were you. It will heighten your intuition so that you will be able to communicate with your guides when you choose to. If you run into a problem you don't know how to deal with, you can go to your spiritual counsil and receive an answer to your problems. You should open up your imagination, that is where our intuition lies in. That book I mentioned will help you do just that. Don't get down on yourself. Just accept your current situation as it is. Fully accept it. You will feel peaceful if you do. Don't have expectations or desires. Just go with the flow. You have the power right now, to choose to feel peaceful and joyful right now. Don't let your mind bring up unnecessary emotions. Observe your thoughts, and don't become a part of them. You will feel peaceful doing this. Your guides are there watching over you. Practice practice practice. This feeling is just temporary. Read that book. I think you will get in touch with your guides if you read it. The authors name is Penny Pierce.