Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-10-2016, 02:16 AM
Experiencer
Wonderful story to share...a little long but a worthy read!

I have gone through quite a few spiritual shifts and changes over the last three years. This came about in my life because of three deaths in my family that were all back to back. First my dad who was in his 80's, then almost immediately my mom was diagnosed as terminal and passed, then suddenly a brother in law who was only 51 years old.

But what I wanted to share with you came about when my sisters car club was holding a ghost hunt this past March 2016 with a local paranormal group down at a prestigious very well known hotel in our area. I was not going to go at first because not only am I growing spiritually but I'm also an empath still learning to ground myself. But something I can't explain made me rethink this and kept coming to me to go to this. I felt it may have been a guide or my higher self knowing the reasons even though I didn't at the time.

My first thought was to have a chance to discuss some of spiritual things I had happening in my home and get some feedback from someone who was going to be there. It is a good vibe at my home so I am certain it is my loved ones present and nothing negative. And I also knew if my empathy took hold of me I would have to do something about it. I swore to myself that if my sensitivity to these spirits turned into any form of a profound sadness during the tour that I was going to attempt release them.

At one point during the tour we wound up on the 17th floor of the hotel and there was a very sad story that went with what occured to young girl there who died in the history of that hotel back in the 1920's. I felt overwhelmed with emotion almost as though somehow I absorbed it in some way to the point where I felt like crying. I had to stray away from the group by myself and found myself crying staring down a pitch black corridor. I knew that I was still a novice in development but I did remember reading in a chapter in the very last spiritual book I read about why spirits remain stuck in between the realms and that a person through love could invoke the Archangel Michael to take them home through saying a mental prayer. I was uncertain if this would work because I am still new, but the emotions I felt I knew were this young girls and I had to make an attempt.

Once I said the prayer I repeated it a few times in my mind As soon as I did this I immediately felt as though this sadness started lifting. I had to adjust my eyes because I thought I was seeing things. But in the darkness straight ahead of me the air looked as though it was moving or swirling. I squinted to see it better but all I could notice was movement, so I lifted a camera I brought with me and snapped off two photos (I think it important to note that at no time did I use a flash during this tour and being the 17th floor no lighting could be seen from outside the windows) and what I captured astounded me to a point I can not even put into words.

The succession of everything in the order it happened the prayer I said, the feeling leaving my body, and seeing the movement in the darkness, then the photos I captured tell me that something came of it even though I was not certain that this would work before attempting it. And if all those things did not convince me what happened the next morning sure did. I got up to use our bathroom intending to go back to bed at around 6:30 am and a tree we have out back that reaches the heigth of my bathroom window had on every single branch a sparrow or finch singing to the point where you could not even see the branches they sat on. I have never seen that many birds before in our backyard let alone only on this one tree.This singing went on for over 45 minutes. I felt what I can only describe as a tingling warm rush sweep up and zip around inside of me and I knew those birds meant something. I checked out security cameras later that week when I thought of it and not a single bird could be viewed on that tree. I knew for a fact I witnessed something divine.

Anyhow I want to share these two photos I took with you but I am not sure how to insert them. It seems it wants a url or them uploaded somewhere first. Is there a way to attatch them right in a post? The pictures are very profound and I am very proud of them. Anyone know how I can put them in the post cause I don't have them uploaded to any url.
Old 12-10-2016, 02:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the forum Spirit bird.

As a newbie, one cannot post pictures yet. You must be a member for 14 days and have over 25 posts, and then you will be able to post pictures and have all the benefits a full member has.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-10-2016, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
Do the 25 posts include commenting on other posts as well? Or does it refer to only posts I myself make?
Old 12-10-2016, 03:40 AM
Pathfinder
spirit bird- that was beautiful, thank you for sharing...
Old 17-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Guide

Such a nice story. Thank you.
Old 17-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Do the 25 posts include commenting on other posts as well? Or does it refer to only posts I myself make?

Yes they all count for the total.

Interesting read, look forward to seeing the photos.
Old 18-10-2016, 01:56 AM
Guide
Spirit bird, deaths run in three's in my family as well, so I know just how hard this is to have to deal with.

I would say that little girl sent you a really big thank you with the birds.

Thank you for sharing that story.

Before you go on any paranormal investigating, it is a good idea to smudge yourself from head to toe, remembering the soles of your feet or shoes. Especially for you because of being an empath. Surround yourself in a bubble of white light and learn to set boundaries when you sense something. Like you are not allowed to invade my space. This will help to reduce the emotions of what you are feeling in most cases because you are putting them at a distance from you instead of them right up close.

Always remember that the feelings you get are not your own, they are the person's you are picking up on. Learn this well. As an empath it is vital to always keep this in mind. Because of being an empath, you are open to picking up emotions from anyone anywhere. So if you start to feel angry, sad or self-destructive at any time, stop and think, is this really my emotions or am I acting out someone else's? I wished I would of learned this a long time ago, it would of saved me a lot of grief.
Old 18-10-2016, 02:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Rising
Spirit bird, deaths run in three's in my family as well, so I know just how hard this is to have to deal with.

I would say that little girl sent you a really big thank you with the birds.

Thank you for sharing that story.

Before you go on any paranormal investigating, it is a good idea to smudge yourself from head to toe, remembering the soles of your feet or shoes. Especially for you because of being an empath. Surround yourself in a bubble of white light and learn to set boundaries when you sense something. Like you are not allowed to invade my space. This will help to reduce the emotions of what you are feeling in most cases because you are putting them at a distance from you instead of them right up close.

Always remember that the feelings you get are not your own, they are the person's you are picking up on. Learn this well. As an empath it is vital to always keep this in mind. Because of being an empath, you are open to picking up emotions from anyone anywhere. So if you start to feel angry, sad or self-destructive at any time, stop and think, is this really my emotions or am I acting out someone else's? I wished I would of learned this a long time ago, it would of saved me a lot of grief.

I really don't go on those types of things, that was a first for me. But by the same token, my friend (who's also going through an awakening) and I reviewed some more of the pics from that night we were there and we see a line of spirits on the stairwell and also angels where the white light is. What we thought and talked about after reviewing them was that these others were also stuck and hoping for help as well. So although I feel strongly I released the spirit on the 17th floor these others were in another area of the hotel. We have decided we are going to attempt another visit there and sign up for one more hunt to help these others. I can't wait to post these photos to all of you in here because I know they are astounding to see. When we discussed going back at great length and about doing this strictly as a "covert" mission unknown to anyone down there as to what our intentions are. Right after discussing this I immediately started hearing a tap tap in my ear which I now recognize as my guides when they agree with a path I'm on, and almost immediately I heard a voice say YES, and as crazy as it may sound the theme from mission impossible went on in my head and wouldn't stop playing. I really felt it was something we are meant to do in this case after spotting the other trapped souls. I promise you once I can post these pics you will be astounded by what you see in them. I am very happy I helped someone and I'm hoping to be able to do it again. We will definitely be using as much spiritual protection as we can get before going inside so all the advise you gave is much appreciated.
Old 23-10-2016, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Spirit Bird,
I really look forward to seeing the photos! When I was much younger, I really wanted to be able to release earthbound souls; never considered that it might be as simple as prayer and a sincere desire to help. I wish you success on your next adventure :)
Old 23-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing Spirit Bird, I look forward to seeing the photo's :))