Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Zerotime

My sisters powerful angels?

I'll get straight to the point, when I'm trying to sleep or go to bed I know nothing will happen but I fear something may happen or I may get attacked by something but when my sister who is 6 and wakes up at the middle of the night to come to my bed because she's afraid of the dark and sleeping when everyone else is asleep and she lays next to me and either laying there or holding her hand I feel extremely safe, warm and comfort. Now what I'm trying to get at here is that due to her Powerful Guardian angel/angels watching over her and being in their presence and her presence I get this feeling?
Old 16-03-2012, 03:53 AM
Scheherezade

It's said that we all have guardian angels, and they're equally powerful. Maybe you just feel safer when your sister is with you because then you are not alone?

Maybe next time you get scared, you could try asking your own angels to protect and comfort you? You might be surprised at the results!
Old 16-03-2012, 04:30 AM
Zerotime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheherezade
It's said that we all have guardian angels, and they're equally powerful. Maybe you just feel safer when your sister is with you because then you are not alone?

Maybe next time you get scared, you could try asking your own angels to protect and comfort you? You might be surprised at the results!

Its just being around my sister, sleeping or not.

How exactly would I go upon doing so? Because a lot of times I get these thoughts about a evil spirt or demonic thing or something from a scary movie.coming after me or maybe behind me ( I'm 18 but still think childish like this).. >.< When I do I say in my head My guardian angel and god will protect me and our protecting me. But how exactly would I request my angels to protect and comfort me?
Old 16-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Kaceykat

Zerotime, my son had EXACTLY the same problem you did. Sorry to hear you're feeling uncomfortable.

I suggested the following prayer to my son, and it worked like a charm: "Dear God, I accept the fact that I am afraid, and I offer up my fears & suffering for the good of the poor souls in Purgatory."

This way, if some evil spirit IS sadistically bothering you, the overall good that occurs by its bothering you, is gonna freak him out and he may just leave My son came down to breakfast beaming, talking about how that prayer worked like a charm, and he was never again bothered by that 'pounce' feeling.

Granted, we're Catholic, so the concept of purgatory and offering up sufferings is more natural to us than it is to others, and may not coincide with yr belief system. If it offends I apologize, but the mom in me had to post :)
Old 16-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Zerotime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaceykat
Zerotime, my son had EXACTLY the same problem you did. Sorry to hear you're feeling uncomfortable.

I suggested the following prayer to my son, and it worked like a charm: "Dear God, I accept the fact that I am afraid, and I offer up my fears & suffering for the good of the poor souls in Purgatory."

This way, if some evil spirit IS sadistically bothering you, the overall good that occurs by its bothering you, is gonna freak him out and he may just leave My son came down to breakfast beaming, talking about how that prayer worked like a charm, and he was never again bothered by that 'pounce' feeling.

Granted, we're Catholic, so the concept of purgatory and offering up sufferings is more natural to us than it is to others, and may not coincide with yr belief system. If it offends I apologize, but the mom in me had to post :)

I will try that tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping now! Its like at the night whenever I creep the halls of my apartment its a rude negative thoughts or scary stuff. I was traumatized as a child by scary movies, and even got to a point my mother bought a chucky doll to scare me when I didn't listen.
And no worries I'm catholic also.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:49 AM
perfect earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerotime
Its just being around my sister, sleeping or not.

How exactly would I go upon doing so? Because a lot of times I get these thoughts about a evil spirt or demonic thing or something from a scary movie.coming after me or maybe behind me ( I'm 18 but still think childish like this).. >.< When I do I say in my head My guardian angel and god will protect me and our protecting me. But how exactly would I request my angels to protect and comfort me?

However you'd ask for someone to lend you a hand. Not quite like asking them for a hamburger but..

In my opinion having the thought of them on an unattainable level of holiness and perfection is, at least to me, a little harmful to my growth and connection to.
Old 19-03-2012, 08:27 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerotime
I'll get straight to the point, when I'm trying to sleep or go to bed I know nothing will happen but I fear something may happen or I may get attacked by something but when my sister who is 6 and wakes up at the middle of the night to come to my bed because she's afraid of the dark and sleeping when everyone else is asleep and she lays next to me and either laying there or holding her hand I feel extremely safe, warm and comfort. Now what I'm trying to get at here is that due to her Powerful Guardian angel/angels watching over her and being in their presence and her presence I get this feeling?

I call upon archangel Michael, immediately i can sense the transformation and i sleep peacefully.