Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-07-2013, 02:00 AM
WubWub

Angel1 Probably My Last Question: How Do You Become Aware Of All The Signs Your Guardian ...

Angels give you?

For a long time, I used to think hmm, yeah, angels stay in Heaven and help out God... But I never knew they are with you and you can be with them, simply by asking. (I knew that for a long time though.) When people say "Just ask".. It doesn't work for me, just the high frequency noise you get when it's dead quiet. Someone told me (and I also read) that... Angels.. They give you signs every single day. But 90% of the world doesn't notice those signs they recieve. (It'd be pretty cool if everyone in the entire world talked to their angela.) Now let me get to the point, it seems like everyone here can talk to their angels except for me! (Well that sucks.) How can one.. I, how can I develop the sense to be aware of the signs my angels throw at me? That's all I need to do. Enough of the HF noise. (It's actually kind of annoying.) How can I develop the sense to be aware of the signs my Guardian Angels throw at me? I want to talk to angels, Because I can't even imagine how mind-blowing amazing it would be to actually communicate with angels.
Old 30-07-2013, 03:40 AM
ForYourTruth

We discussed this before! You don't hear them, see them, or feel them because you are attached to what you THINK it should sound, look and feel. That's the game of your ego and your mind. Allow the white feathers to just appear and come in your awareness. That's it. Nothing more. Then you'll know that in that moment your are more open to their presence. Stay in that moment for 10 secs then move on. The idea is that the more you THINK about it or TRY the more your ego and mind take over our experience, and you see, hear, and feel absolutely nothing. Do the feather exercise for 6 months, and then come back to this thread to discuss your experience. Good Luck!
Old 30-07-2013, 06:01 AM
livingkarma

I think its about developing your intuition & building your self esteem ...
I've never done anything more than beaware/pay attention to my surroundings & believe in my intuition/gut instincts ...
Similar to stop to smell the flowers--what do you hear/see/feel/smell ...
As for communicating w/angels I've never done it nor have I ever been interested; it's not necessary for me to know who or whom they are ...
It seems to me if an angel directly communicates w/someone it would build a dependency, and interfere w/the development of one's own intuition & ability to interpret signs ...
As human beings, our ego is always demanding proof instead of doing the better thing of believing in one's self/truth ...
Low self esteem contributes to this ...
This is a simple awareness exercise ...
Each time you walk out your front/back door look around to see if there is anything new or different or close your eyes take a deep breath - do you hear or smell anything new or different? ...
Follow sounds ...
Touch plants or whatever you may be drawn to ...
Personally, I don't think it will take as long as six months, but then again I can't be sure since I've been doing this all my life ...
Good luck ...
Old 30-07-2013, 07:20 AM
sumitpandit

Angles become accessible to you at some particular stages of meditation when your sensitivity increase a required threshold. Angles may be helpful as well as harmful. Talking with angels is not the best thing we can have.
religion2god.in
Old 30-07-2013, 12:55 PM
DeepForest

How can it be harmful?

What is a better thing to do then talking with angels?

No offence. Just curious as most people (including me) thinks it's one of the best thing to do and it is safe.
Old 30-07-2013, 02:25 PM
WubWub

Angel1 2 Long Replies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForYourTruth
We discussed this before! You don't hear them, see them, or feel them because you are attached to what you THINK it should sound, look and feel. That's the game of your ego and your mind. Allow the white feathers to just appear and come in your awareness. That's it. Nothing more. Then you'll know that in that moment your are more open to their presence. Stay in that moment for 10 secs then move on. The idea is that the more you THINK about it or TRY the more your ego and mind take over our experience, and you see, hear, and feel absolutely nothing. Do the feather exercise for 6 months, and then come back to this thread to discuss your experience. Good Luck!
I remember, but why did you stop replying? I understand what you mean - just let it happen and move on to the next sign. :) This is the only thing I want to make sure... How can you make sure that the response you get is a voice? Can you do that? Or will the angels just choose an other way
to communicate with me? Because I heard that others have voices and I know that a legitimate voice replying to me will probably be my best way to communicate with them.. If not, what are some other ways angels give replies to your messages? So far, I know: They can give you a voice, it can be in a magizine, a newspaper, a billboard, (simply, it can appear as text anywhere) and on a radio station, a song you listen to (I listen to dubstep so that might not work). Any other ways they can reply?

And if you ask a question and the next day, you see a giant billboard that is labled "YES." on it, and it is infact your sign, how do you know it's your sign? If I ask "what is your name" I don't want to listen to a song saying "My name is (name)" and I just go "Wow, that's a nice name" not knowing it's my angel.. That'd be so frustrating, and I don't want a "You'll just know." from this, I want a legititmate and full answer. Oh, and I also heard that angels can appear in your dreams and communicate with you then. How can one reply in the dream if they're not lucid? Usually in non-licid dreams I have, I don't even say a word.. I'm just like a quiet mouse running around the kitchen staring at everything....

Sorry if I made any typos, typing paragraphs on my iPod is brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
I think its about developing your intuition & building your self esteem ...
I've never done anything more than beaware/pay attention to my surroundings & believe in my intuition/gut instincts ...
Similar to stop to smell the flowers--what do you hear/see/feel/smell ...
As for communicating w/angels I've never done it nor have I ever been interested; it's not necessary for me to know who or whom they are ...
It seems to me if an angel directly communicates w/someone it would build a dependency, and interfere w/the development of one's own intuition & ability to interpret signs ...
As human beings, our ego is always demanding proof instead of doing the better thing of believing in one's self/truth ...
Low self esteem contributes to this ...
This is a simple awareness exercise ...
Each time you walk out your front/back door look around to see if there is anything new or different or close your eyes take a deep breath - do you hear or smell anything new or different? ...
Follow sounds ...
Touch plants or whatever you may be drawn to ...
Personally, I don't think it will take as long as six months, but then again I can't be sure since I've been doing this all my life ...
Good luck ...
What I see from this response >> "Do not demand, just absorb". I don't have a low self esteem, I have a very high self esteem.. Haha, about the outside thing - I don't usually go outside, there are some days when I'm inside for the whole entire day... Wait, you just told me to touch plants and flowers... No offense but how the heck would touching flowers and plants help me contact and communicate with my angel(s)?

Sorry if I made any typos, typing paragraphs on my iPod is brutal..
Old 30-07-2013, 02:27 PM
WubWub

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepForest
How can it be harmful?

What is a better thing to do then talking with angels?

No offence. Just curious as most people (including me) thinks it's one of the best thing to do and it is safe.
Exactly...
Old 30-07-2013, 06:33 PM
ttigger98

Hi. I am new to this site, but figure I might as well jump right in since I have an idea that might help. I would love to know more about my Spirit Guides/Angels! I finally decided it wasn't that important that I know the details about them, as long as I FEEL connected!

I can't see or hear mine either, but I know they are there. I usually get information from them in the morning, before my brain gets going! LOL For example, often when I'm taking a shower information will just start coming through in my brain. It happens when I'm not thinking about anything. Also, sometimes in the middle of the night if I happen to kind of wake up.

I have not tried to meditate yet. I wasn't interested until I recently started learning about crystal skulls. I have recently purchased a few and am just beginning to get comfortable with one of them. Hopefully I will be able to try and meditate with it soon. I take their power very seriously.

By the way, there can be a danger when trying to connect with your angels or guides. You have to be careful that you don't accidently connect with a lower form that might enjoy causing mischief with you, or worse! LOL

Anyway, they are always with you, but can't really help unless you ask. So, if you have a problem, etc.... I would just ask for guidance and then, when you least expect it, you will probably start getting thoughts about how to handle it. The only thing I can think of that might prevent this is if their assistance would somehow go against your pre-birth plan. Good luck!!
Old 30-07-2013, 07:25 PM
DeepForest

Hi ttigger98

Dangers… my intuition tells me that the best way to get good guides is to be a good person oneself.. if one practices greed, jealousy and manipulation and have less interest in developing character, then the higher guides will not come through.. also your spiritual ambition or ambition in life will determine the guides. Bad energies attract lower forms.

A meditation you can try is to create and hold the intention of connecting with them. Just hold the intention and let go of all (your) thoughts.

I use to think they give me the details I need. I get no names (and I do not ask much for it). Also: My guides change appearance dependent on my spiritual situation, so they have no fixed looks. Sometimes they show images, other times it is through intuition, thoughts, signs, sensations etc.

The conversations with them need not to be with words. It do not have to be like you are saying “hello, I have a question”, and they reply “yes, what do you want to ask”. We are individuals and I guess we have different approaches. I seldom use the inner voice to speak with them. I go more for intuitive understanding and mental images, or creating feelings i send.. like one can say "I love you", but one can also just send the love-feeling. But sometimes their input does render word-thoughts in my mind, and then it is a little hard tell sometimes if it is the own ego-voice, but one learns to discern with practice and keeping awareness of the thought processes.

Hope it answer some of your questions. It's my personal experiences.. not necessarily true for all :)
Old 30-07-2013, 08:12 PM
cheeneka

Hi,

I believe that we are love and we come from love. Angels are love, every time you feel love you are communicating with angels.

Not everyone hears the shrill screech that is associated with communicating with angels.........here is something else to think about,........spirit guides come from love also.........how would one tell the difference? or do you think like me that there is no difference, it is all the one energy.
love
Gismo