Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Question Hubby and I seem to have linked dreams

So lately I've been noticing that hubby and I seem to have nightmares on the same nights, sometimes even with similar symbols within them.

Well this was already kind of weird, but last night was something a little different.

The last part of my dream before I woke up this morning involved me wanting to talk to my hubby about possibly having a more open relationship. This kind of feeling seems to be reoccurring lately... I think it's just our living situation clouding my actual feelings (there's so much negativity and I feel I'm at least slightly emphatic, so I'm trying not to jump the gun on feelings of disconnection with my husband)

Well Hubby woke up a little after I did and I could tell something was wrong. I asked if he had a bad dream and he said yes but didn't want to elaborate. So I gave him some time, and eventually asked "did I cheat on you?" and he nodded his head.

This made my stomach drop. Although I hadn't actually cheated, for some reason I felt like I did because of the desires I had in my dreams the same night he dreamed I cheated (which also seems to be a reoccurring nightmare for him)

I'm thinking we must be pretty linked to be having these dream connections lately, yet in our dreams we are kind of disconnected as well? I don't quite know...

So I guess I'm just curious if any one else has had these kinds of experiences? Maybe any thoughts in general?

Thanks.
Old 15-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Guide

Would suggest for both of you .....

Read , study and practice : The Tao Of Health, Sex, and Longevity by Reid
Old 15-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Hm, interesting suggestion.

I have looked into Taoism a bit, nothing super in depth.

I assume this is the nice way of saying we're totally out of balance
Old 16-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Master
I always have dreams with people. If it isn't dreams it is visions, or both.

I had a boyfriend once and this was a short but intense affair and we had the same dream on the same night. We both dreamed we got married to each other. That was not prophetic, thankfully but it was interesting.

I had a boyfriend when I first started doing this work, and we would look inside and see the same images. I could look inside his head and he would confirm that what I was seeing was what he was seeing, and we could communicate in that way. I thought this was a big deal and some kind of amazing connection but it wasn't. I can do that with anybody. I was just learning how to do it and he was the first person I worked with like that. He was special not that special because I can do that with anybody, but I had to learn about that. The relationship was for a purpose but not true love always and forever.

It sounds like your husband isn't too keen on the open marriage idea. You don't even have to bring that topic up to know the answer to that.
Old 16-07-2016, 02:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Very interesting Rozie. I can't say we've had same dream, but I'm thinking there must be some link I'm not connecting for why we have had relating dreams. also, you say that the one boyfriend was basically the beginning of learning of your abilities.What What kind of work do you do now that you know of your (basically?) Telepathic?

Yea I already knew he wouldn't be into it, I think we just need to get out of this house so I can discern what emotions are truly mine.
Old 16-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Master
I do different things, depending on what is needed. A lot of it has to do with magic and the visions or dreams show the characters acting things out. It is a storyline and what happens in this other world affects this world and visa versa. I guess it is kind of like shamanism. I recognize the descriptions of the characters and the areas and that lets me know what's going on, then I can look more closely and deal with a problem...It's something like that....I do other things but the visions and dreams are an important part of it.

The one boyfriend was right after I started my training. I was trained from within by my guardians. I didn't know what it was about at the time. It took a couple of years before I even knew what the purpose was.

The shared dream that you had was maybe not the exact same dream but it was similar, same elements. You are close and it isn't that strange to have a shared dream or vision. We are going through changes and people are becoming more able to communicate in these ways.

I can work with anybody. They don't have to be special, they just have to be cooperative or useful, or need help.
Old 16-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Sounds fascinating! I have yet to experience anything quite as substantial or... verifiable, I guess you would say. I've been able to feel others energy, but I'm still learning to differentiate what is actually external and what is my own internal projections. I could probably go on asking you questions about it all day

Like when did this training start in your life? (Initially I meant your age, but now I'm also thinking it's less about the age and more about what experiences you had already gone through by the time it started. I'm sure this is different for everyone)

When did you first become aware that you were actually be trained? Perhaps at first it may have just felt like you were following your own intuition or thoughts only to later discover that you were actually being guided?

I'm guessing the reason that I am just now starting to experience these shared dreams is because my husband is my longest romantic relationship that actually has love... maybe it's also just the fact that he's the first person I've shared a bedroom with and that's simply allowing our energies to merge more than I've had the opportunity to do with others. It could be a while mess of different things.

What you said "people are becoming more able to communicate in these ways." This is exactly why I started this thread. I'm really curious to hear others experiences (maybe I'll have to start another thread that will actually entice people to share :P). I know this isn't a new thing, but it's new to me
Old 16-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Master
Yes..It is a global thing.

People experience it in different ways and have interpretations for it to try to make sense out of it, but really it is just because we are evolving.