Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Tabitha

Things are going bump in the night again...

So late last night I'd been listening to Gareth on the laptop with the earphones. An album from my music library, then some You Tube videos. Including a live performance in my home city, where he's wearing a jacket that a friend of his - who now owns it - let me put on four years ago. Yes, I know, hero worship and all that.

Anyway, I shut the laptop down and headed upstairs. 1.45 a.m. I was standing at the bathroom sink cleaning my teeth, when I heard something fall just behind my feet. It was a shower cap, so I first thought, sleepily, "must have fallen off the shelf" - then I remembered that the shelf it was on is four feet away from where I was standing. And in no universe I inhabit do shower caps bounce when when they hit the floor. Then I felt something lightly touch the back of my lower leg before it too landed on the floor behind me - a wipes box (empty at the time) had similarly "flown" the four feet across the bathroom from its place on the shelf.

I put them back on the shelf and went to bed.

Hmm...
Old 07-11-2011, 12:10 AM
papanichols

you say again.... did this happen before?
Old 07-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Tabitha

Yes, I've had activity in my house for about five to six years now. My first post, and some of the ones following it, give details. That night was the most extreme so far, though.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have had activity in every place I have lived and have even visited. To me its just how things are. Being a Medium I am never without Spirit around me and I embrace that simply as a part of the life path I was given.

I now live on active property being that it is old railway works land...so lots of energies about. Possitie energies and I have a hugely active home.

Add to the mix three kids that are all sensitive and one mate LOL that is so not open to it all but embraces its a part of whom we all are.

Bump in the night last night LOL was me falling out of bed.

Lynn
Old 07-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Tabitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNN
I have had activity in every place I have lived and have even visited. To me its just how things are. Being a Medium I am never without Spirit around me and I embrace that simply as a part of the life path I was given.

Well, yes, I can imagine that, given that you are that type of person. But I am not remotely sensitive in that way - I don't know what people here are going on about half the time This activity is all new to me - or at least it was when it first started, four years after we moved into our current home. I have never experienced anything like it before, in any house or flat I've lived in, and nor has my husband.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Leeroy1979

Hi Tabitha, I'm new to forums and I saw this post and took the the time to read the history of your experience. I take it these have been happening since the 'finding' of 'Gareths' music and taking a real interest in his life. It could be through this 'he' could have taken an interest in you because of it. Have you had many 'communication' attempts/dreams or was it just the one?
Old 07-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Tabitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy1979
Hi Tabitha, I'm new to forums and I saw this post and took the the time to read the history of your experience. I take it these have been happening since the 'finding' of 'Gareths' music and taking a real interest in his life. It could be through this 'he' could have taken an interest in you because of it. Have you had many 'communication' attempts/dreams or was it just the one?

Hiya, Leeroy,

Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Yes, I've had that suggested to me as well. I still find it a bit incredible if it is true, and wonder if it is a joker entity just trying to make me think it is Gareth. But it is very persistent - it's getting on for six years now, although I understand time in the spirit isn't the same as ours.

I think I've related all the "hints" in my earlier posts - the dog on the way to the cemetery, the dog mentioned by the medium I visited - although they might just be coincidences. The "planting" on my laptop desktop of the album cover image - nobody in the house did that; it appeared there spontaneously. The minimised window of the blog account relating Gareth's making contact with his musical partner via a medium - that "jumped" onto the screen without any intervention. The "visitation" dream I mentioned is the only one that actually involved a direct communication between myself and "Gareth". I have had a fair few other dreams about him, but they were simply about him, with me just a bystander or observer.

So, the verdict is, not proven so far!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Leeroy1979

You are right it is very difficult to prove and yes from what i believe time is very different two weeks to us might be a matter of hours for them. Sorry to delve into your dreams but when you say you are the bystander/observer do you get the same dream over and over again or different scenarios? and do you pay much attention to what is going on whilst observing?
Old 07-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Tabitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy1979
Sorry to delve into your dreams but when you say you are the bystander/observer do you get the same dream over and over again or different scenarios? and do you pay much attention to what is going on whilst observing?

Hi again, Leeroy,

No, there has been no recurring dream featuring Gareth so far, they've all been different. Some have been very vivid, and I've remembered everything when I woke up, while others are more hazy and vague, and I don't remember every detail.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha
Well, yes, I can imagine that, given that you are that type of person. But I am not remotely sensitive in that way - I don't know what people here are going on about half the time This activity is all new to me - or at least it was when it first started, four years after we moved into our current home. I have never experienced anything like it before, in any house or flat I've lived in, and nor has my husband.

Hello

Well it is being said that the veil to the other side to the Spirit World is getting thinner and more and more we will come to experience things that we never have befroe. Remembering that 99.9999 per cent of all contacts are peaceful and LOVIng in nature so not fear it. TOO we are programmed so for logic an the brain wants to explain things so and it its what we can not see we want to dismiss.

At times energy around is conntected to somoene in the home...or something brought into the home....might look at the history of the place or even the land. See what events or even a death might have taken place there.

Lynn