Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-09-2015, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account
A heads up from the spirit world.......

Disclaimer:I have no idea who these spirits are, but there is just a general feeling of discontent from people in spirit that compelled me to post another thread.

I post on this forum from time to time when I can impart at least one thing to someone. However, I question how many people on this forum are truly aware of how frustrated people in spirit get with how much people rely on them. Spirit guides choose to look out for some people, but not every person in existence has a spirit guide. As it turns out, it wasn't until I was in my mid 20's before I started hearing mine from infancy through adulthood and all the while thought, "Whoa! So that's who I was hearing talking to me in dreams!" Then there was a spirit that was one of my children from a previous lifetime. He served as a guardian angel of sorts temporarily, though I by no means expected that of him.

Guardian angels are not the same as spirit guides. They are not under any obligation to linger around anyone in particular. In fact, putting expectations on them when there is tons of things they want to do for humanity in general makes them feel.........well..........resentful for lack of a better word. If they want to help one person in particular, they'll make their presence known. Otherwise, they are not bound to anyone in particular. They have free will just like everyone incarnate does. I really hope people on this forum learn to understand that. I derived great joy with interacting with some spirits and if you want spirits to gravitate to you if they need to communicate with someone, then take heed to what I say, because it has worked for me.
Another thing......Some of the people on here post about one particular angel or another and some job title. How on earth do you know that that is their area of expertise? How do you not know that there might be more than one spirit with the same exact name that does something else? Just like the living, they might not know who the heck you are talking about and you might wind up with some dark spirit that speaks to you just because you assumed you knew who you were addressing! Be certain you know who you are acknowledging because just like with using an Ouija board, you won't always know who you are going to get.

When I first started interacting with spirits (consciously because you would be surprised how often we respond to spirits and are not even aware of it), I learned that telepathy almost anchored a spirit to me temporarily, which was why they always said: "Tune me out." I got frustrated and said, "You tune ME out!" It is not until we tune them out that they can go anywhere. The energy of a discarnate being is far more refreshing than anyone living that has ever been around me. I would have been lying if I said I didn't want them around all the time. However, I felt this great sense of peace after they told me, "If you want to talk to me, just think of my name," and I discovered that I was just fine when they were not around me 24/7.

It is essential to let go of the notion that spirits have to be around you all the time for you to be ok. You are all spiritual beings living through a human experience. You are here to learn some things. Spirits are not a crutch to you. When you evolve and become not just emotionally, but spiritually healthy too, that's when you might actually draw spirits to you, and those could wind up being great company, but not entities you need around you to make it through the day.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 09-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
Spirit guides choose to look out for some people, but not every person in existence has a spirit guide.

How did you determine this? (asking out of curiosity)
Old 09-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Deactivated Account

It's true, but it also varies.

Some people need help...their existence can be full of risks, especially if they're a "high level threat" somehow. They could be watching you often, but they won't interfere with your free will, maybe unless you ask them.

If someone loves you, how can they see you in despair and not help you or at least give advice? I must say, I've had times where I felt tortured and just left in darkness, but those were times when I needed to get myself out of that deep ****.

As for beings that you must tune out in order for them to go away, well, I can understand that...but I just don't know "how"....i try, every single day. I get told "stop listening", I'm not even trying to!
Old 10-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Disclaimer:
It is essential to let go of the notion that spirits have to be around you all the time for you to be ok. You are all spiritual beings living through a human experience. You are here to learn some things. Spirits are not a crutch to you. When you evolve and become not just emotionally, but spiritually healthy too, that's when you might actually draw spirits to you, and those could wind up being great company, but not entities you need around you to make it through the day.

Through my own personal experience I have to agree with what you say here. But at the same time admit that others may have very different experiences, and different relationships with dear ones in spirit.

For quite a time after a very very dear loved one passed, they were there very very frequently for me. The influence of their presence was quite profound and lifted me almost daily into a lovely peace and harmony. Rare in this world.
Then gradually -almost so gradually it was hard to notice, they took more 'time out'.
Of course I asked why, and the impressions I received were that it was for a selfless and loving reason, not to exclude me in any way! But to assist me to live my own life in my own way. And for a purpose of some kind of Soul maturing and 'completion' of some kind. Also -(not only considering me!)....they had their own work in spirit.
Yet at the same time to know that they were not very far from me, and would return at times. And like you said, LilMariposa, so we won't use them as a 'crutch'.
(Hardly the right way to say it....but I DO know exactly what you mean.)
But of course there are many different Souls, all with many different destinies and things they need to experience and learn.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder

I agree about not everyone having spirit guides... as far as i know i have none. Just communion with some angels, none bound to me except one that is closest to me... i dont like the term "guardian" because i feel like they are less involved than some want to think because they are interested in our growth, not babying us.... i can tell theyre not about answering a bunch of trivial questions.... we are here to experience this life, they respect that...
Old 10-09-2015, 12:47 AM
Pathfinder

Some need guides, some dont... i dont. Hope that doesnt sound too arrogant, but it probably does....
Old 10-09-2015, 01:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Yeah, i guess it depends. It's if you want the help.

it all boils down to how much of an impact a person makes...or how much of a "target" they are. Guardians, for those under attack, guides, for those who seek. Open learners/listeners always seek.

I'd be careful in saying that you don't need one. They'd probably want you to believe that you don't need guidance, to keep you off track of your purpose. Nothing is wrong with help, but over-dependency is an issue. To say you're not open to guidance, could mean you're not an open learner/listener. I don't see the spiritual reason behind saying "I don't need one". I can't say that it's a bad thing to not have guides, but to say "I don't need them"...is kind of a closed way of thinking.

Gaurdians,

if you're a threat to society, in some way or form, and are not some kind of impenetrable master shaman, most likely, you're gonna need some gaurds. If you're a being connected to light and divine, surrounded by beings who are shut off from their light. Yeah, you're gonna need gaurdians. I'm sorry, but when someone says they don't need either two...It kinda tells me either, one, this person might be some kind of perfect master shaman psychic, or two, he/she is completely detached from their surroundings, on an astral/spiritual level, and has no clue of the filth that may be going on around them. And, to be honest, despite the fact that I possibly have guides and guardians...it's STILL takes a great responsibility just for me to maintain myself. That tells you, they don't interfere with your lesson...but possibly make you "aware" of them. Not "needing guides" sounds like "I'm perfect, i got this on my own, and there's nothing that I need to change in myself". Either, oblivious to the truth, or...just, as you said, "arrogant" in a way.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
How did you determine this? (asking out of curiosity)

Just by speaking to people who said they either never heard a spirit guide talk to them, or just outright was certain they did not have one. It varies from person to person and unless telepathy is good, you might not always hear one talking to you..........hence assuming there is not one.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 11-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvassal
Some need guides, some dont... i dont. Hope that doesnt sound too arrogant, but it probably does....

I don't think its arrogant at all. You also need to look at how many lifetimes you might have experienced as well as how many a guide might have experienced. One might even find that their spirit guide has experienced the same number of lifetimes, hence they are equally as evolved..........so no. I honestly don't think everyone needs a guide. If you say you don't, then its because you just have a good understanding of why you are here, therefore you don't need someone to point it out to you. I'm confident I don't need a guide either, but there have been times when the company of a spirit has been greatly appreciated.

-Anne Frank
Old 11-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Just by speaking to people who said they either never heard a spirit guide talk to them, or just outright was certain they did not have one. It varies from person to person and unless telepathy is good, you might not always hear one talking to you..........hence assuming there is not one.

I just as well assumed my guides were Mimes...