Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-11-2013, 01:36 PM
heartsmart

How to attract a certain type of man

I have a problem that I only attract guys that are over 35 usually. The ones that are younger usually just want one thing. Anyway I wanna get into a serious relationship, but now I have the problem of older people being obsessed with me. A 35 year old guy is in love with me and I have no idea how to stop him. Im sending him signals with my body language that its not ok but he doesnt get it. He only cares about my beauty, and he admires me alot. But he can go admire someone older. How do I push him away, I want someone younger.
Old 28-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Guide
Tell him to go away? Why even ask, just be upfront with him about it. You don't like him, you're not into him that way etc etc.
Old 29-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
Tell him to go away? Why even ask, just be upfront with him about it. You don't like him, you're not into him that way etc etc.
Love does as love does. Most don't have the ability to ignore its influence. As such, 'informing' him of his futility won't really help that much. He should still be informed as it might curb some of the most problematic behavior.
Old 29-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
I have a problem that I only attract guys that are over 35 usually. The ones that are younger usually just want one thing. Anyway I wanna get into a serious relationship, but now I have the problem of older people being obsessed with me. A 35 year old guy is in love with me and I have no idea how to stop him. Im sending him signals with my body language that its not ok but he doesnt get it. He only cares about my beauty, and he admires me alot. But he can go admire someone older. How do I push him away, I want someone younger.
Disclaimer: I am a guy over 35. Fortunately, I have never met you and am not currently attracted to you.

Sorry, but one can't stop love with a few signals. You probably can't stop others from expressing their love for you. At best you can stop them from pursuing (stalking) you in attempt to interact with you. Though obviously of concern, this is not the root issue.

This pattern reflects how you present yourself in the world. If indeed you were presenting as your 'true' (inner) self, the response would be compatible with who you are. As obviously this is not the case, I would suggest taking a look and see what is being mirrored back at you. In other words, what complementary role are you playing to invoke a physical/emotional (non-spiritual or intellectual) interaction. With not much to work with, my best guess is that you have set yourself 'above that' (physical and emotional behaviors). Though you may be more than those, you are not 'above' them.
Old 29-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Ascender

I suppose the only way to get the message across is to be firm, but still respectful. Be plain and to the point.
Old 29-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

This is really so funny to me. The real issue with many guys is that they do not know how to listen to women when they interact with someone.

There always needs to be a natural mutual interest. Many guys never look for that quality in a gal that they are interested in. This will happen when there is a low self esteem in a guy or if he is essentially ignorant about the ways women do things.

My advice in your case is to ask his subconscious the best way to push him away. Your best advice for that will come from him. No guy ever wants to be unloved. At the subconscious level, where all things are known, there is also great wisdom in matters like this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Master
hi heartsmart

I have a problem that I only attract guys that are over 35 usually. The ones that are younger usually just want one thing.

The wanting one thing can apply to some of the older ones as well. Why do you only attract guys over 35 ? And How old are you ?

Anyway I wanna get into a serious relationship, but now I have the problem of older people being obsessed with me. A 35 year old guy is in love with me and I have no idea how to stop him. Im sending him signals with my body language that its not ok but he doesnt get it. He only cares about my beauty, and he admires me alot. But he can go admire someone older. How do I push him away, I want someone younger.

Lust ..tends not to see the actual person ..only the fantasy of them. Try simply telling him that he is not your type and you wish him well in finding an equal . Tell him his too old ? Set Strong boundries on what is acceptable and what isn't. Guys who refuse to listen and only want their needs met are totally disrespectful of women .
Try finding things in common with some one you are attracted too.

All the best
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 30-11-2013, 07:03 AM
shone

Showing signs to him is not enough because some people can decide to ignore those signs hoping that hopefully there will be a change in mind. Some people believe that being consistent can make someone who did not have feelings for you eventually develop some so its better to tell him the truth.
Old 30-11-2013, 09:16 AM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
hi heartsmart

I have a problem that I only attract guys that are over 35 usually. The ones that are younger usually just want one thing.

The wanting one thing can apply to some of the older ones as well. Why do you only attract guys over 35 ? And How old are you ?

Anyway I wanna get into a serious relationship, but now I have the problem of older people being obsessed with me. A 35 year old guy is in love with me and I have no idea how to stop him. Im sending him signals with my body language that its not ok but he doesnt get it. He only cares about my beauty, and he admires me alot. But he can go admire someone older. How do I push him away, I want someone younger.

Lust ..tends not to see the actual person ..only the fantasy of them. Try simply telling him that he is not your type and you wish him well in finding an equal . Tell him his too old ? Set Strong boundries on what is acceptable and what isn't. Guys who refuse to listen and only want their needs met are totally disrespectful of women .
Try finding things in common with some one you are attracted too.

All the best
:)

I'm 22 which is why its a problem. I mean why would I wanna go with a guy whos gonna be really old in a few years and have started getting wrinkles.
I told him about this but last night I did a banishing thing on him so hopefully he will go away.
Old 30-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm 22 which is why its a problem. I mean why would I wanna go with a guy whos gonna be really old in a few years and have started getting wrinkles.
I told him about this but last night I did a banishing thing on him so hopefully he will go away.

I'm male. Born in '67.

If he talks to you, just say, I'm not interested and I don't want to waste your time. Then stop communicating. Be clear. No mixed messages. The end.

Happy man hunting.