Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-02-2011, 12:08 PM
iklenic

little signs that I may be missing

I have always thought " oh i would love to hear from my spirit guide and angels" and I have put alot of thought and energy in to trying to be the best spiritual person i can be, and even though I have always been very true and believing.. I can say that I have never had a 'response' to a question asked, nether the less I am always true to the divine an have not doubted,
, ok just once, when we suffered our 2nd pregnancy loss and I felt very alone and deserted, but I know I chose this life path beforehand,

anyway just reading some of the lovely posts written , I can believe that I HAVE had some contact! its just hit me,
Blowing in my ear, only the left, i was in a shop just browsing and i heard/felt like someone had blown in my ear quite hard, I jumped, spun round, no-1 was there, the shop was very quiet, has happened twice,
I have had the fealing in the left ear that im sometimes under water,
i see sparkles , (silver & white) not all the time, and never if i try and see them! and just off centre of my vision,
i have been woke by loud noises , like a horn being blown in my ear/head, but not outside of me if that makes sense,
I blow lightbulbs, the pop often!

ok none of these are life changing but I feel bouyed now! that I have had some contact and long may it contuine and progress :)

I was so consumed with very obvious contact that i have been missing the little signs!
:) x
Old 15-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iklenic
I have always thought " oh i would love to hear from my spirit guide and angels" and I have put alot of thought and energy in to trying to be the best spiritual person i can be, and even though I have always been very true and believing.. I can say that I have never had a 'response' to a question asked, nether the less I am always true to the divine an have not doubted,
, ok just once, when we suffered our 2nd pregnancy loss and I felt very alone and deserted, but I know I chose this life path beforehand,

anyway just reading some of the lovely posts written , I can believe that I HAVE had some contact! its just hit me,
Blowing in my ear, only the left, i was in a shop just browsing and i heard/felt like someone had blown in my ear quite hard, I jumped, spun round, no-1 was there, the shop was very quiet, has happened twice,
I have had the fealing in the left ear that im sometimes under water,
i see sparkles , (silver & white) not all the time, and never if i try and see them! and just off centre of my vision,
i have been woke by loud noises , like a horn being blown in my ear/head, but not outside of me if that makes sense,
I blow lightbulbs, the pop often!

ok none of these are life changing but I feel bouyed now! that I have had some contact and long may it contuine and progress :)

I was so consumed with very obvious contact that i have been missing the little signs!
:) x

the sparkles are angels in their purest form. They give you a message maybe you arent discerning the message yet.. to know when they gave it to you.. in time all things come to past.. so I wouldn't worry about it.. just meditate more to where you are able to just focus on God and tune out the world then you will be able to hear.. Bless You!

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever1
Old 15-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Experiencer

oh, this is good... makes me smile! It is so true that we are not answered in the ways we expect. And we are so conditioned to ignore these things that they are easy to miss. When my eyes were opened, I could see just how much my angels had been doing for me that I never was aware of before. The things you've mentioned I've experienced and more. When a certain song keeps comming to mind, I think careful about the lyrics as sometimes there is something there. I believe we are getting whispers sometimes of thoughts. when someone pops into my head who I hadn't thought of in a while, I now give them a call because you just never know. Maybe they needed a friend that day.

I was always looking for something other than what was right in front of me instead of letting guides and angels to come in to me and guide me.
Old 15-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenphina
oh, this is good... makes me smile! It is so true that we are not answered in the ways we expect. And we are so conditioned to ignore these things that they are easy to miss. When my eyes were opened, I could see just how much my angels had been doing for me that I never was aware of before. The things you've mentioned I've experienced and more. When a certain song keeps comming to mind, I think careful about the lyrics as sometimes there is something there. I believe we are getting whispers sometimes of thoughts. when someone pops into my head who I hadn't thought of in a while, I now give them a call because you just never know. Maybe they needed a friend that day.

I was always looking for something other than what was right in front of me instead of letting guides and angels to come in to me and guide me.

That's true.. we are spiritual beings taught by the world and so we have to be re-taught spiritually to really understand who we are.. and for me I would compare my spiritual teaching to the world teaching but, in doing this it just takes longer to learn the lesson.. Im really trying to keep an open mind and remain open to what is brought forth..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!