Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
blubblez

Arrow mines

okay I believe I have found the right forum now..
I am new to this site but not the world .. I am a traveler like some and
I would love to trade knowledge
Old 02-12-2013, 09:46 PM
blubblez

wouldlike to learn of some preferred spots to camp maybe... I am led to believe and understand there is a possible secrecy to such but I am not in school nor can afford to pay so for a said 'thrill .. this Is my life and I would love to trade knowledge with ones across the land ...... in whatever way I can express with words our communication is a great strength
Old 12-12-2013, 11:11 AM
AgnoParxi

To start out with. Where do your interest lie? I'm guessing you are interested in mines/caves that you could explore to look for crystals and gemstones or meditate in?

Also, what locations are you interested in? The USA, South America, Europe, Asutrailia, Norway etc etc. I'm always interested in information like that as well. There is also a mine somewhere in Norway which is open and free to the public where people freaquently have found crystals. I would have to look it up again if anyone is interested.

You are right about a lot of mines/caves are private or kept secret. I have a few buddies that go caving in the states, and keep some of their locations very secret, even a few which they won't even tell me.
Now there are two important things to remember. Mines are usually man made and not always the safest. I grew up in Pennsylvania where we are known for our coal mines and they often collapse. Caves tend to be safer due to the fact they are naturally and slowly formed over time.

As far as camping in one...I've never caved long enough to have to stay over night in one, and I'd rather not. As far as safety goes, use your best judgement. One thing to keep in mind if you are camping in one is the environmental effect you can have on that cave. Fire's and even food accidently left behind could be very bad for the inhabitants and the ecosystem in that cave.

I'm also fairly new to this community so I'm not sure what all is generally accepted for threads outside of Crystals/Gemstones and their spritual uses. So your question may be better suited in a Bushcraft type forum if you're keen on camping exploring and traveling etc. I'll let a mod decide and figure that out though

Good luck on your journey's!