Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-07-2016, 07:46 PM
Experiencer
The Power Of Love and Acceptance

Occasionally I get asked on manifesting and how I go about it. I believe the reason(s) the question gets asked is because it can be difficult to either receive or send either what you requested or the process in accomplishment. To these ends I have formulated what works for me. While this is just a short summary of the process I do believe that they are key in manifestation and the singularity viewpoint. I am not referring to the Technological or Gravitational (Time-Space) Singularity but just the simple definition of the condition of being singular in nature and design.

A person may think they come from single viewpoint always viewing and perceiving things as an individual entity. When you look outwardly from your physical eyes you think that be the case. Your OBE's could likely be an extension of that consideration likely because of the Human Condition (pre-conceived ideas). Strip this away and all of a sudden your reach is enhanced not by others but by the singular idea or thought that you are more than just who you earlier thought you were! To put this more succinctly: You are who you are but not someone else's 'condition'. And who you are is greater than the outwardly perception experienced because of a 'condition'.

If I was to want to have or do something I generally have to put it 'out there' as many would tell you. They'd tell you in so many words or sentences that you have to formalize exactly what you want in size and color and specifics. The genie in the bottle usually grants a wish but when the wish doesn't manifest exactly the way expected then the genie remarks how it wasn't crafted carefully enough. Even Fox Mulder in the X-Files got it wrong when approached with a similar fate. We can though get it right by following the conceptions of Love and Acceptance.

First of all, does the manifestation originate from Love. Does it come from 'a place' we know we all are without the duality of the concept in mind? Can we break free knowing that what we want is perfect in everyway by the consideration that it comes from the heart...the soul? The very essence of getting what you want stems from the curator of original thought and from Love. So what is this curator? Some call it your higher self and some call it the connection back to source and even others call it wishful thinking to those who debunk such an expectation!

When you generate the manifestation through Love you have to have the capability to accept or receive. We have heard this as well so the concept and action of allowing it to come to you has to be acknowledged too. Putting up barriers and saying this isn't what you expected causes a ripple in the curator's vault of needs and wants and ideas and expectations. It can alter perceptions and one can be delusioned otherwise.

Lastly is what you do when you need to start fresh and stop the ripple effect. We all know that anyone part of the Human Condition is susceptible to this and taking the steps to either reverse or eradicate it can take more time than you have to fix it. Some meditate and others clear their mind in other ways to come to a fixed clear viewpoint. I for one imagine, yes imagine, the likelihood I am coming from Love and Acceptance in everything I do and want. It really comes full circle and introducing other beliefs or ideas makes it more complicated than it really is. Manifestation is what we do innately so think of that the next time your spiritual sense comes into question.
Old 18-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
When you generate the manifestation through Love you have to have the
capability to accept or receive.
... the action of allowing it to come to you has to be acknowledged too.

I, for one, imagine, yes imagine, the likelihood I am coming from
Love and Acceptance in everything I do and want.
I liked the whole post...I just particularly liked
these sentences.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I liked the whole post...I just particularly liked
these sentences.

Thank you!
Old 25-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Suspended
Yes - fantastic!
Old 27-07-2016, 03:08 AM
Experiencer
Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
Yes - fantastic!
Old 27-07-2016, 03:33 AM
Master
Very useful. Time to practice :)
Thank you
Old 27-07-2016, 06:44 AM
Experiencer
You are welcome! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Very useful. Time to practice :)
Thank you
Old 08-09-2016, 02:05 AM
Experiencer
Hooray! Someone at last understands what I've been trying to tell people for ages! Thank you kindly!
Old 31-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Very enlightening. I will reread this post to reinforce what I am capable of achieving.
Thank you
Old 31-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
First of all, does the manifestation originate from Love. Does it come from 'a place' we know we all are without the duality of the concept in mind?

When you generate the manifestation through Love you have to have the capability to accept or receive. We have heard this as well so the concept and action of allowing it to come to you has to be acknowledged too. Putting up barriers and saying this isn't what you expected causes a ripple in the curator's vault of needs and wants and ideas and expectations. It can alter perceptions and one can be delusioned otherwise.

Lastly is what you do when you need to start fresh and stop the ripple effect. We all know that anyone part of the Human Condition is susceptible to this and taking the steps to either reverse or eradicate it can take more time than you have to fix it. Some meditate and others clear their mind in other ways to come to a fixed clear viewpoint. I for one imagine, yes imagine, the likelihood I am coming from Love and Acceptance in everything I do and want. It really comes full circle and introducing other beliefs or ideas makes it more complicated than it really is. Manifestation is what we do innately so think of that the next time your spiritual sense comes into question.

I agree, fantastic post.