Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Blanket

Why Does This Happen To Me?

There is someone in particular, who, when I hear their voice or see their face or even think of them, my body starts to react in odd ways and I don't know why..

The muscles in my body will tighten up and then my body will just start to kind of twitch on its own..

Does anybody know why this could be happening to me?
Old 16-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Scorpio

There is obviously a connection...
A lover possibly?
If your body tightens does that mean they did something bad to you or you to them...
Its hard to say can you explain deeper your experiences
Old 16-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Margief

Is it a good or bad feeling?
Old 16-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Blanket

Okay to explain this a little bit better you guys, the feeling is not a bad one at all but it's not a good one either. It kind of just ... "is". I can't really explain it . I could just be hearing their voice or looking at pictures of them & the muscles in my body will tighten up but not in a way where it hurts or anything . Then, my body will start to kind of twitch on its own & it's not uncomfortable or anything, it's just odd as this never happened to me before.

It only seems to happen when it comes to this one person in particular..

Also, as I said in another post of mine, when I look at pictures of this person, I feel as if I know their soul very well. It's difficult to explain so please forgive me if I'm not explaining things clear enough because I'm trying lol .

When I look at this person's eyes, it's almost like an alarm goes off inside of my soul...like I know them but the funny thing is, I never knew them. (Yes, they are deceased.)

Also, when I look at this person, this intimate/spiritual feeling seems to creep up inside of me & it doesn't make me uncomfortable or anything at all, I'm just wondering why all of this could be happening or what it could possibly mean.

I thank you guys for taking the time to reply though, I really do appreciate it! :)
Old 17-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Pathfinder

I've had similar experiences. I get this vibe sometimes when i see someone (not always a person, but animals as well) an overwhelming sense of 'bliss' or something like that all over my body at which point I often see very vague images of events. This seems to happen to me alot lately almost with everyone who I meet and converse with (in rl and otherwise). But i dont meet many people these days, never really had, but even less now.

Like you I also get a very strong impression that I knew them in a past life. However that could merely just be an 'illusion' from having a partial belief in reincarnation. Thus this feeling that i get could be a few other things.

One of those things is that they are close to our genetic family line, their ancestors could have known our ancestors. Their energy-pattern could also just be inline with our own to an extent and this could be why we get this feeling.

These are some of my thoughts on this matter. Though my feelings tell me that it is the first one, the reincarnation, but feelings are just feelings so you never know what's what.
Old 17-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Blanket

I would also like to add that heavy breathing sometimes tends to occur also when I see this person's face and the heavy breathing is natural. I know all this might sound weird but I can't really explain it that well :(

Thank you Wizard for your reply :)
I'm not a believer in reincarnation or any of that . Also, all of this stuff doesn't happen to me in regards of animals or anybody else period except this one person and this one person, alone..
I'm in full agreement with you that we never know what's what truly & that frustrates and upsets me :(
Old 17-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Docha

Leaving out past lives, could you be channeling them?
Old 17-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Blanket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Leaving out past lives, could you be channeling them?

Actually, I don't know but I don't think so because I have channeled spirits before...and what I describe here is nothing like that...it seems as if my body and my subconscious react very quickly to this person for reasons unknown to me. Period.

I remember, there was one day where I got very drunk. I mean VERY drunk and my sister was trying to speak to me and she told me that I didn't react to anything that she said...but then, when she said the person's name, I made a noise as in a response. She also said that I started to cry...(the person is dead)

I don't know what the deal is with this person and I. Maybe there's some trickery going on somewhere or something...I just wish I had some answers, you know? Some reasons why these things have tooken place...

Thank you for taking the time to reply, by the way
Old 17-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Scorpio

When you look at this person picture or whatever it happens and you have channelled before?
Maybe this spirit is not allowing you to channel them?
Old 18-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Blanket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
When you look at this person picture or whatever it happens and you have channelled before?
Maybe this spirit is not allowing you to channel them?

Could be but that's not the feeling or the vibe I get . I don't try to channel this person . It just seems as if my body naturally reacts to them and I don't know why but oh well. Doesn't seem like I'll have the answer .