Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-08-2024, 11:26 PM
Master
Which card did you pull (now/today)?

I thought it could be nice -and hopefully inspiring to do more with your cards and/or share about it- by having this thread.

The idea is to pull a card for yourself, share which one it is, from which deck, the interpretation. The latter can be as long or short as you want. Maybe you only wish to share keywords.

Add if it resonates if you like so the whole thread becomes more meaningful and you can even look back later on at your cards.

As I said, it can inspire you to pull a card more frequently, and inspire others to do the same.

And we could even get to hear about a deck we don't know yet.
Old 16-08-2024, 11:34 PM
Master
I'll kick it off...

Tonight I got Music from the Golden Future deck by Diana Cooper.

It doesn't say so in the booklet, but I feel the message for me (right now) is to make sure I focus on the positive, things and people to be grateful for, joy and happiness etc. but also rest & relaxation.
And steer clear from negative people and their drama (I've gotten to caught up in that online of late).
I'd already begun to not get involved and focus on things that do me good so in that sense this message resonates :)
Old 20-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Master
from my Gilded Tarot deck - by Ciro Marchetti

Two of Pentacles - maintain balance to ensure everything progresses smoothly and flows harmoniously.
Old 21-08-2024, 10:08 AM
Seeker
1212-Persistence-Shift Gratitude Contentment New Expeiences

From Angel Number Oracle cards

The gist of what the card also reads is an opportunity related to my life purpose is just around the corner...
Old 22-08-2024, 09:32 AM
Master
Great to see you joined in!!

OT - from Diana Cooper Archangel Oracle deck:
Guardian Angel & AA Amethyst
And
The Super Love Portal - Golden Future Deck by Diana Cooper

All speaking of Love, to love myself unconditionally but also to connect through my Heart chakra with that of our planet and then with the Heart chakras of all planets.

Before doing so I did ask AA Amethyst to clear me with her pink violet flame.
Old 23-08-2024, 04:41 AM
Seeker
Free Daily Tarot Online

The Chariot

interesting.....
Old 23-08-2024, 11:08 AM
Master
Ask the Angels - The Golden Future oracle by Diana Cooper

Message is ask the angels for help. Pay attention to signs & synchronicities.

Then I thought, it can also mean to pull a card from the AA oracle. So I did that, got the Cherubim card. These are vast & very high energy beings where the cherubs come from.

Maybe I have to raise my vibration, which would make sense as I've been stressing about something since yesterday.
Old 26-08-2024, 08:56 PM
Ascender
22: Grace and Beauty

pulled from ~~ TAO ORACLE
Old 26-08-2024, 11:38 PM
Master
2. Community Life - The Golden Future oracle by Diana Cooper

Amazed to read it ties in beautifully with the e-course I'm doing on healing the inner child and enlightening the 2nd chakra!
Old 27-08-2024, 09:39 AM
Master

Lately Ive been getting the tower card A LOT.

To me the tower card is one that represents a christian kind of interpretation, relating to the part of Job where (if I recall correctly) he has to let go of all that is given to him out of generosity of God, and also where he is tested by the Accuser. This is the testing of that which is build. Also, what the tower represents to me:

Upright, the Accuser found filt in the subject and the tower had (or is going to) fall, because there are mistakes in its construction.

Reversed: the Accuser found no important mistakes, regarding to what was tested and as judged by the higher (usually God in my spaces) and you can have what you have build, as it is seen as good and well.

The importance of this process is for progress in spiritual evolution of the desired outcome. It is not to destroy you, but to show you how to rebuild better. Seldom is it about true evil, which does occur.

Kind regards,

CW