Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2011, 11:51 PM
MoonDancer

Tingling

Ever since I've been getting more into spiritual things, I have noticed during certain moments...usually "spiritual" ones or when I'm looking into something like this or on this forum or generally focusing on something deeper, I get a tingling on my back, just my left side. If you take your right hand and place it right on the left side of your back on the top, around your shoulder blade, that's where it always happens. Sometimes its soft, other times its intense. Almost a cold feel to it. My conclusion was it was a guide or angel "putting their hand" on me. A sign of being there of sorts. I feel it lightly now. Anyone else feel this or have something similar?
My other theory was some how connected to a chakra?
Old 16-05-2011, 12:00 AM
nightowl

Yep, ain't it cool! You are sensing their energy and presence. My guardian angel sometimes like to flick something glass or crystal in the room to let me know they are there. I hear a 'tink' and it makes me smile. It is usually when I am working with my other guides when this occurs. I can feel my power animals always one on each shoulder.

nightowl
Old 16-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Trieah

Yup. I get touched all the time. For a while, they were even flicking the glass bowl on my bedroom light, but I haven't heard them do that one in a while.
Old 16-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Startingover

I get tingling down my left side too, often in my leg....
Old 16-05-2011, 10:26 AM
AngelicOrin

I always feel a tingle when I am just sitting around - especially on my back. I have felt them lay down next to me at night when I go to bed.

EDIT: as soon as I posted this, I got a tingle and a shiver up my back <3 lol!!
Old 16-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Ascender
Talking

I feel mine alot but mostly when I'm going to bed. I would feel him tickel my back to feel his presants behind me.

Like, latly iv been having some problums with negative energy and I felt a stinging pain where one was. Then iv felt like some one massaging it and the pain flowed down like watter and felt better. Iv also has a cold sinsation behind me then it would become warm.

it is a very awsome experance to feel your guide behind you. He makes me feel safe and warm.
Old 17-05-2011, 12:00 AM
santacruz18

I feel a few things. My right ear, same spot on the outside. Feels like a constant pinch, when I meditate. I was told that was one of my angels. I also feel "flicks" on my face and hair. I just wish I could "hear" the messages. I think they are just letting me know they are there.
Old 17-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Trieah

OMG! I usually don't feel their touches on my back. But while driving home today, I felt a tingle run down my upper back, right where you said you feel your touches.
Old 17-05-2011, 02:17 PM
dans

waw..thts lovely..i get a vibration whenever i read on spiritual things...
Old 17-05-2011, 02:25 PM
flutterangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
I feel mine alot but mostly when I'm going to bed. I would feel him tickel my back to feel his presants behind me.

Like, latly iv been having some problums with negative energy and I felt a stinging pain where one was. Then iv felt like some one massaging it and the pain flowed down like watter and felt better. Iv also has a cold sinsation behind me then it would become warm.

it is a very awsome experance to feel your guide behind you. He makes me feel safe and warm.
Hi,
I have had that as well. Meditating, and bringing white light into your energy consistently may help keep it away. Think of it as blasting it with white light! It works for me, if I keep it up.
:)
flutterangel