Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Latest Ufo's

May I start a thread that updates latest sightings....and people can judge if a hoax or not?

Or is there already a thread for this?
Old 22-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Mr.Whitmore

STARDATE: 02.04.2013

Description: A craft appears in the day sky. Two schoolgirls from the area manage to get a video of the craft. Eyewitnesses have no doubt as to what they saw....they believe it was definitely a UFO. It appears has a classic saucer shape and left onlookers stunned

Hoax or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW3oZCb3EZg
Old 22-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Master

I hope you don't mind my taking you off topic for a bit Mr Whitmore but I've been wondering if you've seen UFO's or if you have met or been picked up by ET friends for a spin?
Old 23-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Mr.Whitmore

Hey, I don't mind going off topic, in fact, I encourage it.

Well to answer your question truthfully I would have to say yes and no.

I have seen objects in the night sky but they could easily be explained away as "natural" or man made...so no...I have not seen any ufos.

Have I been taken for a ride......no.....but...........I did have a series of dreams which were three over a one week period from last fall. Three entities were present in those dreams. I did not take the dreams seriously....did not look at the dreams as visions or divine intervention........but i did look at them as a huge opportunity.

I have a huge imagination and like to tell stories so, I began one called "As above ...So Below". In the story or "thread", I tried to translate the "message" as best I could using my imagination. To some I even described their movement, communication method and appearances...with words and music. Again it was just some dreams.....and I jumped at the chance to write about it.

So if you want more then just ask and I will try and elaborate.
Old 23-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Mr.Whitmore

STARDATE: 04.21.2013

Description: New video of a huge orb flying across the sky above Cleveland in Ohio......Massive glowing orb as seen through night vision. Picks up speed - accelerates and vanishes into space.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz8...pril-2013_tech
Old 24-04-2013, 06:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
So if you want more then just ask and I will try and elaborate.
I don't think so, not at this moment anyway. You seem to be very interested in the ET thing and I didn't see this as coming from the clear blue so thought there must be a story behind it. And I got the impression you thought you may be a wanderer or similar.
Old 24-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Mr.Whitmore

Well the feeling of being one is certainly there...............but no memory of it
Old 25-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Mr.Whitmore

STARDATE: 02.13.2013

Description: Remember the meteor that exploded over Russia earlier this year? This guy captured the event and says we had help.

Real or hoax?...you decide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfY4a77P7oY
Old 28-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Moose

All three are cool, but none of them are very definitive.
Old 25-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Master
A female photographer found an interesting looking object after viewing her pic on the computer. At first she thought it was something on the camera screen, but it wasn't. She didn't see it at the time of the shot, of a Farmhouse setting. Looked like a thick, drab military green Frisbee, but with contour.

Here's the thing, if these things are defying classical physics, they are interdimensional, just like was depicted in that Sci-Fi cop series.

How do you get a good pic of that, unless perhaps it's on the ground, and
powered off.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein