Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-06-2011, 05:40 AM
Jessica_

Angel1 I went for a walk and got a surprise

I went for a walk with my dad the other day and I got surprise five dollars was spread out near the creek I was the first one to see the bills.Then two guys who work for a company near our apartement were getting off of work when they too spoted the dollar bills.One of the guys pocketed one of the bills while the other guy noticed an other bill he proceded to ask us if the money was ours but I told him that the bills did not belong to us he too pocketed the bill.The night before I went out I had a strange dream about this event the dream also showed one of the men who I have never seen before placeing something on the floor.When we got home I just sat around because It was too hot to go to sleep.Then I went to sleep hours later and I heard a voice in my ear it was saying something but could not tell what it was about.Then hours later I drifted into deep sleep and I had a dream.In the dream I went to some sceond hand store in a small mall.My dad left me in that store to look for some electronic.I stood there for a few mins then I noticed some strange rings and necklaces on sale.I started to look at them.After a while a women told me that I was wearing the necklace of one of her angels as she was paying for her own necklace but I had no necklace on earlier in the dream I saw a pale yellow necklace around my neck.Then not long after that my dad came back he could not find what he was looking for so it was time to go.But I found five necklaces which I liked so I wanted to pay for them but I only had five dollors so I asked my dad to spilt some of his money with me.I have found some other strange things on the floor like a quarter and more than a dozen pennys which I did not take.I have told my dad about everything and he believes that they are all connected.Which makes me believe that maybe the money was really left by one of my angels since I like necklaces and my birthday was not to long ago.So what do you think about this?.Here Is a shout out to my angels thank you all for everthing you are my best pals .
Old 16-06-2011, 05:46 AM
Ascender
Well it defantly was a sighn. lol Maybe it was your angel or guide(s) giving you a hint about the money or maybe its a gift to you by them. ^^
Old 16-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Dawn

O.o Wow! What a sign to get! And with you seeing these things, in rather uncommon places (which tends to acutely get our attention), I wouldn't doubt it one bit it may be a gift.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:41 PM
moke64916

Smile

I think you had a couple symbolic dreams. I would go further into those dreams. If you imagine an animal or anything of some sort to guide you through the meanings of the dream. It helps me decipher my dreams. Also if you replay the dream from the beginning the the end, look beyond the normal ending time of the dream. you will realize that there is more to your dreams than you thought. Try the same thing only rewinding the dream from end to beginning. Then you'll reveal even more information about the dreams with an earlier starting point than you normally consciously remember in your dream. I promise you, you'll have a better, more accurate assessment of the dream. Then you'll find the answer on your own.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Jessica_

Me and my dad went shopping at the mall the other day.And He got me this chip stone necklace which looks alot like the necklace in my dream but its a pale amber color.And It only costed Five dollars.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:59 AM
StraysBeginn

I've been getting a few number messages lately, so I instantly focus on the numbers: 5 and 12, 5 especially. Google it yourself as there's several ways to interpret numbers, but a possible meaning for number five would be a need to take action or a trip, also spiritual trips count.

Do you have a special meaning for these numbers? Birthday of someone special? Some other meaning? It is obvious that if the number doesn't mean anything to you it can't convey a message, but once you learn what the numbers mean and you attach a special meaning to them, your guides can use them as messages to you. (Of course they know you're a member of this forum so...)
Old 03-07-2011, 02:48 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraysBeginn
I've been getting a few number messages lately, so I instantly focus on the numbers: 5 and 12, 5 especially. Google it yourself as there's several ways to interpret numbers, but a possible meaning for number five would be a need to take action or a trip, also spiritual trips count.

Do you have a special meaning for these numbers? Birthday of someone special? Some other meaning? It is obvious that if the number doesn't mean anything to you it can't convey a message, but once you learn what the numbers mean and you attach a special meaning to them, your guides can use them as messages to you. (Of course they know you're a member of this forum so...)

As a Numerologist, I'm in full accord! Your guides CAN (and will!) pass mesages to you utilizing numbers!

Numerologically 5 stands for Constructive Freedom, constructive being the operative word. It usually represents lots of gifts and talents, but seldom does the person with strong 5 energy take the time to explore and express any given one to its full extent, so caught up are they in flitting to the next one! 5 can mean a lot of interests, new people, and perhaps travel, as you pointed out. Seeing the number a lot (whether in numerical form or in the sight of five birds or five whatevers!) most certainly implies a message for you contained in that number. It's good to look up the various meanings and definitions of the energies associated with the frequencies of that particular number and extrapolate which one is at work in your life and what might the message be regarind it