Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-12-2013, 10:25 AM
mimihigurashi

I'm having really confusing AP experiences, please help?!

This is so frustrating and confusing, many times I've had experiences where I left my body, saw the room around just like it is in real life, everything looked real but then inaccurate elements started to creep in, such as the cat being the wrong color or interacting with a physical thing.

For example, this is what happened just minutes ago. (this was done using the WBTB technique)

"I felt the usual vibrations/buzzing sensation. I immediately knew it was time to act, so I started moving, but gently. Strangely enough, I could feel my blanket move away when I moved, but it was not my physical body, I wasn't in the physical at this point in time. So as I was moving out of bed, I was unable to see right now, but I felt my hands passing through the floor, yet my knees weren't passing through, I was sitting on my knees, next to the bed, unable to see, feeling my hands pass through the floor. I stood up really carefully and started moving towards the door.

At this point, I started getting my sight back, and the first thing I see is the picture I put next to the door for exactly this purpose, to verify the validity of these experiences. I thought to myself "it's there.. it's really there. So this is real". I decided to look back at my physical body and saw someone under the blankets in the same position I was in, but I think I saw her/me move my physical hands for some reason. And when I looked to my right in the mirror I could see a distorted image of myself. Now this is suspicious, why would I see my non-physical self in a physical mirror? It gets even more suspicious, I go to the door and walk through it, then I open the window! Yep, the physical window and see a cat that was supposed to be my neighbor's cat but it didn't look like him, it was the gray stripes kind of cat. This might be where it turned into a dream?"

This is far from the first time something like this happens. Does the experience really turn into a dream, or do I unconsciously manifest those things? Might sound stupid, I have no idea, I'm really confused.

Another thing that happened was, I did think of summoning a spirit guide for help, but first I wanted to fly but I didn't know how, so I had the bright idea of jumping out of the window to see what happens. Bad idea, as soon as I jumped everything turned dark and I felt like I was falling out of a plane miles above earth. I thought to myself "oh ****, take me back to my room, back to my room!" and I think I was transported back to my room, but instead of waking up I might really have fallen asleep because the dream I had was mixed with these recent ap memories and things that were but weren't real. For example, both my parents were supposed to be my parents but they looked slightly different than in real life, things weren't matching up and making sense, I had the feeling that I was supposed to be back into my body and wake up but I was in this strange alternate reality.

So does anyone have an idea why this keeps happening? Why do my AP experiences keep mixing with what seem to be dreams? Or just losing the AP level of consciousness and falling into a dream?