Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-06-2024, 08:35 AM
Master
moon phases and how they affect you.

I am wondering how certain moon phases effect others. For example, the crazys come out during the full moon.
I don't feel effected by the full moon at all. The new moon effects me the most. I often feel spacy, or not grounded. That's strange for me, that I am typically a very grounded person.
Old 10-06-2024, 12:15 PM
Master

Hi Hallow.
The moon phases don't affect me at all either ( I'm a Leo) , but I do adore the full moon.
It's just so lovely and I energise my crystals in the moonlight and make my wishes.

Now, don't take this as read, but my mother always claimed that Cancerians are ruled by the moon and get "grumpy" when it's full !!
( My father was a Cancerian, as ist brother, son , stepson, sister in law LOL...)
Old 10-06-2024, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't really think it affects me but I usually feel when there is a full moon, think that's pretty cool.
Old 11-06-2024, 01:44 PM
Master
When a teenager, I loved being outside at night, during s new moon.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-06-2024, 12:03 AM
Master
Could it be the tidal forces from the moon? Maybe CO2 is released from the oceans during high tide and causes mental crises in some people.
Old 12-06-2024, 03:06 PM
Master
Maybe...... from what I have noticed, most people do not seem to be aware of the two high tides along with the two low tides we have each day. I suspect they have a bearing on us ..... more then what we consciously register.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-06-2024, 04:54 PM
Master

I wöndered if the Earth, sun and moon movement could influence the way base pairs grow in DNA(plus other influences in cells), so there could be some mainstream science applied to aspects of astrology.
Old 13-06-2024, 06:16 AM
Master

I suppose, thinking logically, the moon probably does affect us to some degree.
As pointed out you only have to see how powerful and effect it has on the tides.

I do love the moon though.
It's so beautiful and you can actually look at it (unlike the sun).

But I can't say I feel anything myself.
Strange though, that when we mess with time twice a year I feel the effect of that greatly .
Old 14-06-2024, 02:54 AM
Master
The largest tide I have ever seen was at the Bay of Fundy. The tide rose about 50 feet/15 meters. To me, that was impressive but I don't think many people have ever seen it in 'action'.

Old 14-06-2024, 06:49 AM
Master

There are some different theories re the tides and gravity which include the addition oe the push from sunlight or its push on the earths atmosphere that then pushes down on the sea causing tides, seems more plausible as the stronger component to me, pressure moving over the sea rather than something strong enough to pull on every individual molecule in that way, I do think there is forces that pull the molecules but I can't see them being strong enough to pull the tides like that, my thinking is more sun and earth movements plus the push, the pressure.Wish I was better at maths to study the calculations.