Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Knower

Manifest on the full moon and good intentions

What do you normally do under the full moon? How do you set good intentions and blessings?
Old 20-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Suspended

I use to dabble in candle magic a few years ago when I was trying to improve my chances of career advancement. Here is what I would do to help set good intentions for my ritual.

When I practiced (which was rare) I used white candles to symbolize pure intentions and the Divine. I would also dress the candle in peppermint oil for it's refreshing qualities, then encircle the candle in a ring of salt for protection from malevolent forces. I was advised by my Pagan friend to try wisteria to bring forth good luck in money via career growth.

Prior to performing the spell I'd soak in a hot salt bath with mint to relax my mind and help me focus. Afterwards, when I felt ready to light the candle I'd focus my full intentions as I lit the candle, making sure to wish no harm to befall any person as I lit the candle. I performed this spell on the night of a full moon and let the candle burn out on it's own. The next morning I buried the candle, salt, wisteria, (all the earthly things) back in the ground giving thanks for their help.

I kid you not, the very next day after performing the spell I was working night shift and one of my coworkers stormed in, started collecting her things, and left her badge and keys on our managers desk. She told us she was tired of putting up with the boss and had found work elsewhere. The day afterwards I was offered her Full Time job!
Old 20-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Experiencer

That's a pretty cool story! Love it.
Old 20-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Suspended

@ Grace - I'm glad you enjoyed it. It completely blew my mind that it had worked, haha.
Old 21-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Knower

Ah that sounds great Somnia!! :) I'm trying to set good intentions for my career, maybe i will give this a go or similar!

Does anyone else have any stories?
Old 28-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

The moon has no affect on your power to create your world. All of the power you require is within you. You are sovereign unto yourself.

thoughtism.me
Old 28-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtism
The moon has no affect on your power to create your world. All of the power you require is within you. You are sovereign unto yourself.

Oh yes, I definitely agree with what you're saying here. My personal take on performing rituals by the phase of the moon (and everything you chose to use in a ritual) is more symbolic than anything else. For example the Full Moon and waxing phases symbolize growth and abundance, the New Moon symbolizes new beginnings/changes/ventures, and the waning phases symbolizes banishing and ridding of negative energies. The use of oils, herbs, salt, etc. are all symbolic to the purpose and intent of what you're trying to manifest. I believe people can perform rituals any day or night they feel called to do so, in any manner that feels right to them, and you don't have to wait for a certain moon phase or use a specific incantation, or use specific things to perform said ritual.

In my case, the timing of my ritual was more coincidence than anything.

Last edited by Somnia : 28-02-2016 at 06:37 PM.