Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-03-2015, 05:00 AM
Irlanda

I wrote a letter to my ex

Today I went to a shop to buy some candles and I bought two fairies, one for my mom, and other for me. The woman working there looked at me and asked me: do you like stones? I answered I prefered to buy the fairies, but she told me: No i want to give one to you, you are sad... you have your heart broken. She game me a pink quartz. At night I slept with it, I don´t know, it made me feel so in peace that I fell asleep really quick and I had a dream... a dream with an ex from years ago... he was back in my life, and I was not happy, so I let him go. I woke up feeling if I could let this one go, I could let my now ex go too.
During a bit more than one month I have been feeling really sad, really bad, I have been dreaming about him every night and thinking about him every single day, crying and depressed.
From the beginning I started to work in forgiveness and let things go... I made a lot of meditation, I asked God for help... and tonight (here is night) it came to me.
I wrote my ex a "forgiveness" letter. I know he cheated on me, I have realized many things he made bad to me and how much he hurted me... so instead of feeling hate, which I started to feel, I worked on forgiveness and tonight I wrote him a letter and sent it to him. I told him all I forgive, every little thing I forgive... I sent him pure love, light and blessings, thanked him for all beautiful moments and told him I knew he made his best, just like me, and that I have learnt a lot. Of course, I told him I am sorry for my mistakes too, but this time I didn´t say every little thing that I made bad, I did it in the past and he answered me that he did nothing bad, all was my fault... so... i told him this time, i know the mistakes I did and that I am really sorry, I accept my part.
I needed to do that... I needed to send him this letter... to let my past go, because this past was my present, I was living in the past, I was torturing myself and I could not more. I supose it will hurt his pride... but I needed to forgive all he did, specially cheating... I needed to forgive him because he hurted me... and I needed to tell him, to let it go. Selfish? maybe... but it helped me to close the door of my past... forever. I loved him like I never loved before, but I must love myself more, I can´t kill my heart slowly thinking why and why and start to hate... hate is not good, and I prefered to be a selfish woman and send him that letter, that every little parragraph is: I forgive you... and ends with: Light, blessings and pure love to you, than to live with hate and live in the past.
Tomorrow I start a new life... I will move to other country... and I needed to close that door forever that was open and killing my happiness, my present, my life.
People always say, don´t do this, don´t do that... but... today I thought do it, close that door, tell him you forgive him, don´t hate him, send him love and close the door, why to live crying because he cheated on me... when I can close that period of my life. Well... after sending that letter... I felt like... never before... I felt in peace... a kind of peace I needed. When the relation ended, he didn´t want to speak so I had to send him emails in order to get my things back from his house, where I was living... but every time I had to write him, I felt horrible, I cried then and all day... and when I received his answers, full of I don´t love you, even when I didn´t ask for it... I felt a really horrible preassure on my heart, it was going to explode, but today... I feel the opposite, I feel in peace, I forgave him and I forgave myself too... because I could not.
I know it is a really long post... and I don´t know really why I am writing it... but I wanted just to share that sometimes, it is better to let it go with forgiveness, even if we have to write a letter although it can be a bit selfish, that to live with hate and pain...
I feel I have close a door but not only that... I feel also that I have broken something that my soul had with his soul... a bound from past that had to be broken with love and forgiveness...
Thank you all, this forum really helped me, really made me feel better and discover a part of me I didn´t know before I had... and I like it, there is only love and light, no more darness and hate...
Again, thank you