Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-11-2014, 02:06 AM
Experiencer
New connections..

So, recently, after my TF told me he didn't want to see me anymore, I met someone else.
I'm not quite sure if this is a soul connection, but I do feel like it happened at an odd time.
We actually met on 11/11
I have such a great time hanging out with this guy, we can talk for hours, and I enjoy his company very much
however, there is always this nagging inside of me that is holding me back somehow. I start thinking of my TF again and how much I miss him.
I really do like this guy and feel I should give it a chance, but it's difficult. Especially when it comes to the physical aspect of the relationship , nothing can measure up to what I experienced with my TF

Any of you had trouble with a new connection or felt like something wasn't right? I'm trying to move on here, but it seems my heart won't let me..
Old 24-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Chironheart

Why not keep him just as a friend? I would not suggest forcing yourself into another relationship when there are still very strong feelings for your twin flame. Just like you say no one can compare to our twin flames and sometimes people try to rush into other relationships before healing.

It is of course valid to seek new horizons but maybe you need to spend time with yourself? Follow what your heart tells you, maybe you need to keep feeling the love for your twin very deeply and to nurture yourself before anything else in order for the relationship to heal.

It would not be fair for this new guy if you were with him thinking about your twin flame, it would mean you could not be fully commited to him.
Old 24-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Knower

Same thing happened to me few months ago. I would advice you to not rush. Do what your heart tells you. If you feel its not ok then stop everything with new boy. Dont do what u think u r "supposed to do". Dont force yourself to do anything.
Or simpy, you can stay a friend with him and enjoy that time. Probably it is happening with some reason and you will learn new things about yourself and your tf relation also.
Be honest with new guy. I think i hurt that new person few months ago. It was short, but i made him believe there could be something special. When my SC came back, i "woke up" and realized what happened actually. Now, im taking only positive things from that experience with new boy, and i know better what i want now. And will be more carefull in future with other men.