Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-07-2014, 06:17 PM
xSoulx

Haunted/enchanted apartments?

I live in an apartment building. Recently, I've been becoming very superstitious of the apartment kitty corner from mine. The last person who lived there ended up getting evicted due to a violent and random mental breakdown he had and was moved into a group home after being placed under arrest and placed directly into a ward which he has been released from since. The owner before that died naturally from either Alzheimer's or dementia. Her caretaker , who visited regularly, was very abusive towards the family dog and his conservator (the resident). He would often watch over the apartment while she was away visiting other family. It wasn't uncommon for me to hear him arguing with her or the dog or both from my apartment. That apartment is currently empty.

It is probably worth noting that this building used to be a hospital. My biological mother claims she was born here and I've actually had a very happy and successful life living here. I almost constantly see angel numbers and have an almost constant stream of luck. That luck though seemed to come to a sudden halt ever since one day I was walking through the hallway and paused to look into the empty apartment. They had the door wide open and industrial fans set up to prepare it for the next resident. That is when I felt a strange energy course through me for no good reason. It made my skin crawl really badly. Last night, I got back in touch with the spirit world and fought off this curse of sorts. Ironically, I've already seen two or three angel numbers this morning and I feel happier today than I have for the past several days.

Now, I'm not sure how old this spirit is or what became of them since last night, nor am I sure how long the hospital before here stood, but I consider the possibility that it might have been around during the 1920's or earlier and it might be a bitter spirit looking to take advantage of others. This apartment complex is, ironically, for the disabled and the elderly. I have an ASD, which, along with an anxiety disorder and a motor tic, is what qualifies me to live here. All the flows of energy do seem to be too much to be a coincidence, after all.
Old 25-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

Buildings and the land even at times hold an energy signature. When a building is used for many different things over time it can loos what is its footprint of emery signature to those that might have been associated with it. So that if they come back to visit it does not seem the same to them as it was when they lived t here.

Most times what a building holds even of bad things happened there is not bad energy but the history that is brought up makes that seem so. What one can do is call in Divine While Light to surround the space and ground the space.

We can not always change the energy of a place or the history of a place but we can claim our space in a place.

Lynn
Old 26-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Master

The others may or may not have been effected by the spirits or energy of the place . In agreement with Lynn you could try the circulation of white light , I have some posts on it and can post a link if asked . I dont know what ASD is , or if it would make you more susceptible to ghosts , left over energy , ect. You might want a back up place to live if they do .
Old 26-07-2014, 04:37 PM
xSoulx

ASD stands for autism spectrum disorder. I specifically have a form known as Asperger's Syndrome. It does make me sensitive to those energies, but I haven't really had much trouble with them in the 3 years I've lived here, so I think I should be fine. I'm also very good at and careful with handling energy, so I should be able to defend myself fairly well.

Also, yes, I'd really appreciate instructive links.
Old 28-07-2014, 04:24 AM
CJ82Sky

it sounds like while the space kitty corner from you may not be good energy, you have surrounded yourself with wonderful energy and have successfully kept yourself safe :) i agree with the above advice and think you can be very happy there, while protecting yourself from anything negative. best of luck, and love and light to you!