Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-06-2015, 11:40 PM
OneChord

Interesting lucid dream. Thoughts please?

I'll just get straight to the dream:
The whole dream was like a game. There was a house that was the beginning of the 'game'. When you want to play, just open the front door and the game begins. After opening the front door to the house, the game begins by having you *not lucid dreaming*, and you're on autopilot, dreaming that you're running all through the house searching for a girl named Jace. I became aware that I was dreaming (enterting into lucidity) by recognizing that I was searching for her, because it happened several times that I entered the house. I found out the game has rules. Make a wrong decision, start over at the front door, open the door, start running wildly through the house searching for Jace. After this happened about three times (making a wrong decision by searching for Jace and ending back up at the front door) I started Lucid Dreaming as the act of running and searching for her was like a cue in my dream to signal that I am dreaming, at which point I could take control. Several things happened after I realized the game, the rules, and how to take control. I entered the house again, I must have made a *right* move in the game/dream as this time, when I entered, I found myself in a meditation room with green bushes and glass windows all around. I had a thought that someone from SF told me I would be here and that I would have to look for a key to open some hidden door. I found the key laying on the ground and picked it up, but a weird looking bug jumped on my hand and I dropped the key out of *fear*.... *wrong move* Started over at the front door.. went inside to see that my family was getting dressed up nicely in dresses and suits for an event. My aunt asked "What are we getting ready for?" and as my brother started to answer her question, I quickly decided I was dreaming and could make anything happen, so I said "My wedding" to which the dream changed. My husband showed up and I kissed him, had the feeling that something was telling me not to *lust* for him, and we fell to the floor and I uh.. well I tried to have s*x with him. Wrong move again, started over at the front door. Entered the front door of the house, and found myself in my old childhood primary school, I'd say 4th grade, where my best friend and my first childhood "boyfriend" were there. Nothing else happened at that point as I woke up.

To me, it seems like this dream was teaching me something.. but I'm not good at interpreting dreams. I just thought it might have been trying to tell me not to fear by making that a wrong move. Not to lust by making that a wrong move. Not to search for someone by making that a wrong move.

What do you guys think? Anything stand out for interpretation?
Old 05-06-2015, 12:08 AM
Ascender
Hello Athena :)
We should be able overcome our obstacle to move forward.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:47 AM
Ascender
I love this dream. I'm glad you shared. Very creative way to teach if it was indeed intended as that. Well, best of luck, sounds like you are in good hands :3
Old 05-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Master
a house is You, the rooms in it are the different parts of the psyche.
I would have just watched to get the full message higher self was attempting to convey to me. Once you changed it, ego had entered the scenario.
Just my opinion. Creative yes, but you shut off the message.
Old 05-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Master

Have you checked out the meaning of the name 'Jace' that could give another clue
Old 15-06-2015, 06:52 AM
OneChord

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
a house is You, the rooms in it are the different parts of the psyche.
I would have just watched to get the full message higher self was attempting to convey to me. Once you changed it, ego had entered the scenario.
Just my opinion. Creative yes, but you shut off the message.
Thats true. The only time I took control was after the first three messages. When I interrupted my brother and said My Wedding. So I got the message almost completely. I wish I had got all of it though.