Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 23-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Buttercup11

Radios and electronic devices

Does anyone have any unusual occurrences regarding radios or electronic devices that they would be willing to share? Repeated street-light issues or electronic device issues that seem related to your presence somehow?
Old 23-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Medium_Laura

yes, I am an NDEr (meaning I died and came back). I can pop many kinds of lights just by not grounding for the day. I also affect batteries, in all things. I actually drained a new Subaru car battery when I was nervous about an upcoming radio show I was guesting on.

Radios come on if I'm near them, cell phones have bad reception and many other weird things. It's because I hold the energy from the Other Side, is what I'm told.
Old 23-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Buttercup11

I cannot keep a radio in my car. The last 3 vehicles I've had the radio has gone out after I got it....the last one being only 3 weeks after I started driving it. Seems to have started about 9 years ago, soon after a traumatic event that occurred in my life, but took a while to catch on to it so I don't know if it could have been related to this or not. Major streetlight activity in the past few years too...just more than my fair share of random streetlights going out. This was never the case in my life before (or at least not that I noticed enough to think about it at all).
Old 23-08-2011, 03:45 PM
sesheta

LOL - I had posted under General Paranormal previously about kind of the same thing:

Does anyone else find that they have a hard time with electronics and/or watches? For most of my life I have pretty much destroyed most electronics I have owned. They will stop working within a year or so of my using them, with no explanation, or will behave erratically (ex. I have picked up remote controls and had the TV turn on or off before I even touched any buttons on the remote!) I go through watch batteries faster than other people. Batteries also affect me strangely - someone had me "test" a brand new 9-volt battery by putting it on my tongue - most people get a slight shock - not me. I felt nothing, even holding the battery against my tongue for several seconds. Until about 30 seconds later, when my pulse jumped up to 140, and I felt like my head was going to explode! I had to ground myself for several seconds before I went back to normal. Has anyone found any way of toning this down?
I believe that we are this way for a reason - I wouldn't want to completely get rid of it, but sometimes it is a major annoyance :)
Old 23-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Buttercup11

I haven't paid much attention or noticed anything other than streetlights and my car radios. I am computer support for an agency, so I work with electronics daily, so I would have noticed it I'm sure. If anything, with computers it would be the opposite. It is almost a joke that as soon as I walk in the door the issue with the computer will fix itself. But that is sometimes just due to them slowing down and more correctly doing the process I believe. However, I have found that discharging a computer has revived many computers that I was told by higher IT person wouldn't fix the issue. But I've seen it multiple times, and so have others....so I continue doing it as a last resort. Literally 90% of the time it works when the computer seems toasted.

I would be curious why a traumatic event might cause this to become noticeable....like I said I'm not sure it is related to that but it seems to either be related to going through the trauma or potentially meeting a specific person in my life with whom I held a psychic connection. But chicken or egg..I often ponder.
Old 23-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Medium_Laura

It's kinetic energy. We are energy beings and if we don't ground ourselves, we mess up a lot of electronic things. I'm better now that I ground often but I still can't wear a watch like Sesheta. My cell phone NEVER holds a charge more than 30 minutes and my computer battery after 2 weeks, will only last about an hour at best (supposed to be 6 hours on the setting I use).

Even with constant grounding, I still pick up way too much energy and it bounces around in my body which then bounces out of my aura.

Try grounding, it will help a lot.
Old 23-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Buttercup11

Does a traumatic event affect our kinetic energy and how we carry it or process it, or how much we have...etc? I don't know the proper terminology, but the question is the same.
Old 23-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, like Near death can, I'm not sure about other events. I also was almost murdered, but I had this weird thing going on before that too.
Old 23-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Buttercup11

Mine was the witness of a suicide...where I picked up his vibe without seeing him. After that I met a man with whom I connected psychically (first really), and a few months after that I began noticing this stuff, though I don't know which did come first.
Old 23-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Buttercup11

It doesn't matter which came first, of course...but it's still a curiosity of mine.