Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-03-2016, 02:24 AM
Deactivated Account

I'm new to these concepts

Today I found out I had given personal information to a phishing call (I thought it was the bank)
Combined with some persecution at work and fearing/not knowing if I will lose my job, the loss of my spiritual insights, and just generally feeling lost/scared

Is there anything I can do?

My Grandparents recently passed, and my Mother seemed to have an entity question which we had/have no idea how to handle.

I feel like my life is . it is scary for me these days

I would appreciate any comments or insights. I want to earn good money for me and my family so I can take care of them/me - I also want freedom and joy in this life, and am grateful for the love that surrounds me every day.

Namaste.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Today I found out I had given personal information to a phishing call (I thought it was the bank)
Combined with some persecution at work and fearing/not knowing if I will lose my job, the loss of my spiritual insights, and just generally feeling lost/scared

Is there anything I can do?

My Grandparents recently passed, and my Mother seemed to have an entity question which we had/have no idea how to handle.

I feel like my life is . it is scary for me these days

I would appreciate any comments or insights. I want to earn good money for me and my family so I can take care of them/me - I also want freedom and joy in this life, and am grateful for the love that surrounds me every day.

Namaste.

I hope you have phoned the real bank to let them know what has happened.

I am sorry for the passing of your grandparents, I really hope that you and your mother can draw strength from one another and share fond memories.

As for the other stuff, it sounds like you are holding onto feelings of vulnerability, which is attracting experiences/people that exploit it.
The work persecution, I don't know what you are like at work, but if you are deemed a 'pushover' then people will treat you the way that you let them. I am not saying that you need to punch he next person that belittles you or whatever, but that you need to realise that you don't deserve to be treated that way.

There is also a sense of lack around money, which needs addressing.
I say this about a lot of things, but I really think EFT/tapping would help, you don't need to see a professional, just check out a few tapping videos on YouTube, then go your own way.

For example:
Tapping on Karate chop point:
Even though I feel scared about what I am going through right now, I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
Even though I am worried about money and supporting my family, I love, honour and accept myself completely.
Even though I feel that I am being persecuted at work, I still deeply and completely love and accept myself.

Then tapping through the points. (There are plenty of diagrams showing the tapping points - eyebrow, side of eye, under eye, under nose, chin, collar bone, under arm, crown)

EB: I feel scared
SE: I am worried about the future
UE: I don't know what to do
UN: etc etc continue vocalising your feelings

Continue until you feel that you have expelled all that you need to, then take a few deep breaths.

You might find that certain 'forgotten' memories appear, these are likely to be foundation memories on which you have built on/cemented over the years. These foundation memories/events are the core of what started you thinking in the way that you do, such as your first experience of feeling like you deserved to be persecuted, or that money was hard to come by.

You should tap on specific subjects (persecution etc) one at a time rather than all lumped into one session.

Another thing that you might want to do is to use subliminals, JoyFirst is very informative about this, but basically you record your voice telling yourself what you are (or want to be).

Things will start getting better for you, you deserve joy and happiness and that is what you shall get :)
Old 03-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you so much Uncle Manifestor - tear in my eye and gratitude for your help. I will try this..

Namaste, thanks again.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Thank you so much Uncle Manifestor - tear in my eye and gratitude for your help. I will try this..

Namaste, thanks again.

No problem Floatsy

I really hope it helps, I am sending positive energy your way.

Please let me know how you get on with it, if you have any questions then I will answer them as best I can.

Good things are on their way to you
Old 31-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Old 31-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleManifestor
No problem Floatsy

I really hope it helps, I am sending positive energy your way.

Please let me know how you get on with it, if you have any questions then I will answer them as best I can.

Good things are on their way to you

The technique was very effective, I was surprised.

Thank you for your kind energy, UncleManifestor - it is very kind
Old 01-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
The technique was very effective, I was surprised.

Thank you for your kind energy, UncleManifestor - it is very kind

I am really glad it worked for you Floatsy!

I was sceptical about EFT/tapping when I first heard about it, but yeah, it seems to work wonders

I hope it has set you on a better path and that you will continue to use it
Old 02-04-2016, 03:36 AM
Deactivated Account

:) Blessings UncleManifestor!
Old 20-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I recommend learning what emotions are for and what inner guidance is. You can leave all others things aside, in case it becomes too confusing. YouTube is full of free teachings by Esther Hicks (Abraham). If you listen only to the ones with the keyword "emotion" you should find something for you. Please let me know about your finds. <3