Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Experiencer

Cold sweat and butterflies

Yesterday, my mother and I went to visit a family member on my fathers side of the family, her husband died earlier this year...

I had to get something fixed on my car, so we went to her house, went to get the car fixed and went back to her house . . .

On leaving the house the first time, my mom said that she had broken out in a cold sweat in the house, we got my car fixed and went back to the house and we left the house again my mom said that she had broken out in a cold sweat. . .

I then told my mom that both times I had been in the house that I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach and my stomach felt anxious but I didn't feel mentally anxious but away from the house I felt fine.

Last night I looked on here looking for answers and a thread opened up that I didn't click on and it was about waiting for a door to open and not being able to move on, My mom looked at a photo yesterday and said " he's still here " and the 2 things that stick in my mind are 2 physical signs that I saw there , one said " Dads shed" and "fathers room"

My mom has said in the past that she has seen things " ghostly " I do believe but have had no significant appearances so am pretty much open minded, Moms side of the family are Romanies but long before I was born
Old 06-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its not that they are still there in that they are "Earth Bound" more the feeling is that the essence of them has not been taken from the house. Usually when someone passes things are moved and some things packed up and sent off. This does not feel like the case there. It all feels like it was. So the spirit of the passed person is on some levels still there in energy.

What one can do before entering the home is to ground and to ask that one's Guides help to balance some of that energy from ye.

As a Medium 99.9% of the time is a Ghost needs help crossing and I wonder into a thread like this they find me for assistance. I do not feel that shiver that one gets. More maybe family has not started to move on from the loss.

Lynn
Old 06-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for your response, I spoke with a work colleague about it today and she again advised me to go to the local spiritualist church to an open circle ? and she's going to loan me some of her books :)

A few years ago she told me that she had dreamed that a man came to her and said my name ...
Old 06-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Administrator
Hello

That is a great place to find answers please make sure that one is grounded and that one has some sort of protection crystal with one.

I run at times open circles and I run a Metaphysical Society, so one is on the right track.

Lynn