Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-03-2013, 09:07 AM
jasper81

is this a spirit?

Hello i am new to the forum seeking some advice
My uncle (feels more like a father to me) came over today and told me something strange that made me come on here.
He has always had something more,always felt things and even has had a very very bad case years ago with a spirit.
He said he layed in bed with his tea and book and while reading the chair across him , he saw movement.Thinking it was his dog
he looked and he saw something like a shadow of ferns,starting to rap around the chair,quickly moving twisting and turning...going round and up and down and even
somethings like fingers or branches between stickinh out....Then it started going backwards getting smaller until it vanished.He said he was shocked.Not scared just shocked.Like he diddnt
belive it.It was 23:30 at nightThen it happened again i think he said the next noght,the sae thing but lasted less he said 1st time was something like 5 minutes.2nd maybe 2-3 and it happened again a third
night and lasted maybe 1 minute it was very very fast.

He said he didnt feel fear but was uncomfortable and he didnt have the courage to get up and go see if he could touch it....

I cant see what this is?its a bit distourbing cause of the shadow like form and also he said it wasnt black but different shades of grey.........
I would really be thankfull for any help given.
He said it maybe is a family member of his that has passed away...he cant think of anything else.but 3 times in 3 different days the same time?is it warning of some kind?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:10 PM
sesheta

It could very well be a spirit trying to manifest, or simply making itself known to him.
If he is not feeling any fear from it, or it doesn't feel negative to him, then I wouldn't worry...If it was a "negative" spirit, I think he would pick up some type of negative/dark energy, or would experience some reaction of fear or unease..
Maybe he should try saying something to it when it happens, to see if it responds/changes....
Old 15-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Yvonne

I don't know what it is but I know from experience that black, dark, or shadows aren't necessarily negative so I wouldn't worry about it but watch with interest as I feel there is sure to be progress with this.
Old 19-03-2013, 08:59 AM
jasper81

thank you very much.it happened again a few days ago ..he said it happened 3 times in one night in aprox.2 hours.it was different more "wild" he says.he doesnt feel so scared to run out but he said it isnt pleasant either.Also he said it looked like what the meat looks like when grounded,coming out the machine...thats his way of describing it.And also it went half way up the wall not just around the cahir.I told him to speak to it but he said he was scared to......
Old 15-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Yvonne

I know how it feels to be too scared to talk to it as I had an experience which occurred several times and I was told to ask who it was and what they wanted and I was too scared, I even had the house owner (I was her cleaner) phone while I was there and ask had the lady spirit visited that day and I said no but she was in fact there at that very moment but I couldn't admit it as it made it too real if that makes sense. Since then I have had experience of working with a group of mediums where we travelled much of the country at the request of people troubled by spirit and I assisted in finding out what the spirits wanted and where needed we led them to the light. I did this as part of an experienced group who provided a free service. It isn't necessary to speak out loud, you can speak to spirit in your head.
Is the house old?
Has your Uncle lived there long?
Has there been any happenings (non spiritual) in Uncle's life recently that could have prompted this happening?
Old 19-05-2013, 08:12 PM
jasper81

Dear friends this is still going on.My uncle name is Leslie and he told me that a few weeks ago before the plant looking shadow appeared on the chair where it always shows upa small figure appeared that looked like a hedge hog and it was dark gray he said.from underneath it was spike looking things coming out and then it become very very small disappeared and the plant thing started....The last time it happened it was going crazy he said again and it went around a picture frame ofhis dead auntie and her one dead son.
Well actualy the reason im updating is because i am very worried about something and i was wondering if somebody could maybe help me with some advise.
I was thinking maybe my brother is dead and this is him?he is a drug addict from a teenager and even though we have done as much as we had strength to do for him we failed to help him...he has been in and out of prison all his life plus he was sick with hippatitis.i had lost track of him 4 years ago and my sister mentioned that maybe it was him......i have contacted some prisons to see if he is in there but he isnt and tommorow i am goingto the ministry of justice to find out if he is in ANY prison.Maybe he is...if not i will then go to the police and tell them my story and they will maybe tell me where to look ect..i cant belive that i am actually looking to see if my brother is DEAD...omg...i dont know if i can handle this...what if?omg...could this be the message???i pray he is well...i pray for him to be well.....i love you..
Old 19-05-2013, 08:14 PM
jasper81

i copied paste my ast answer...yvonne thank you for your message.YEs they have lived there for 13 years...the house is not so olsd maybe from the 60's
he had a lot of problems with his sister lately my mom that is.they live together but they had awfull problems they seem to be getting over theese problems lately though...i really am worried now for my brother.
Old 19-05-2013, 08:59 PM
keith95843

the message i got is the vail is getting thinner, people who are tuned in to spirit see much more ...there is a message in it for him he needs to look inside him self for that
Old 19-05-2013, 09:03 PM
jasper81

thank you for answering..im searching for answers and help...please excuse me asking since i am more greek than english and i dont understand everything what does "the vail is getting thinner " mean?
Old 19-05-2013, 09:20 PM
keith95843

bottom line is he need to address that is experiancing and stop ignoring it he is being contacted by a female spirit a older woman, spirits work at times with symbols insted of words if he thinks about it the meaning will come to him