Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-11-2013, 04:41 AM
Suspended
Guide

Losing connection to someone when you forget

I might have felt a connection to someone a distance away because I thought of that person. But, I have made a decision to forget this person. Since then, I no longer feel a connection. I worried if I did not think about this person that the connection would be lost. Now, it feels that way.

My question is if you lose a connection to someone if you no longer think about that person? Since this person is a busy, career person I know not much time is available to think about me (and others). I thought maybe this person could pick up on connection by my thoughts. There is nothing to pick up now since neither of us think of each other. I know this person does not have much time to think of me. I get that way myself when I am busy with major projects.

So, will our connection be lost if neither one is thinking about each other? I felt the connection when I was thinking of this person so I do not know if at least one person has to have thoughts of the other to keep the connection going. When I say connection, I mean not forgetting about the person for good. Can you feel when someone is thinking of you? I thought I felt when this person was thinking of me since I would receive messages from person right at that time. I have not felt this person thinking about me since I decided to forget.
Old 25-11-2013, 09:14 AM
shone

What keeps people connected is determined by the strength of the bond they have, now as you know longer think about one another, that shows that there is no bond left between the two of you and soon you will forget one another completely.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:26 AM
shone

The power of the mind is very amazing, you received messages from that person because you thought of the person,the thoughts creates the outer, reality, our minds are so powerful that they make our own desired reality and they have weight to the universe. Now that you have stopped thinking of the person automatically the energies are not there anymore to contribute to the other side where he is.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Master
No, ultimately we are all threads in a giant tapestry and all of us overlap each other at same point. We are all connected and can't not be disconnected from the Whole.
Moving our thoughts away from another gives the appearance of connection being severed, a boon for the brain, however it doesn't actually sever the connection and it can't.

All you need to do to make the signal stronger is think of the person, apply emotion to that thinking and it makes the connection even stronger.
Now take it into meditation (for one who's accustomed) and the signal can be completely fine tuned in and connection fully re-established and telepathy exchange occurs.
To diminish the perception of a connection remove any thoughts or emotions about a person and never think of them again. This removes the energy connection, but it will be challenging when they think of you as the static gets removed from the signal on their end. However you can still choose to ignore them popping into your mind.
Make sense?

To take that a step further, once one realizes that all time and space is Now and time is not linear and distance is non existent, then one can travel/project to the person they are thinking about and be near them, feel them. If that person is in tune with their perceptions they will feel you nearby.
I've done extensive playing with this and regularly project to friends and they report back same day or next asking if I came to visit them cause they felt my essence nearby for X period of time at such and such time on this date.
There's a thread here in this forum where Loopylucid and I, who are on opposite sides of the world and have never met in the physical do an experiment, we try to meet in the astral. We never actually do it, but we visit each other many times and report back in the thread to each other on what was seen. It's pretty amazing, she even does a healing on me on one of her visits.
The possibility's and connections between people within the Oneness of All That Is is far vaster than the human mind can comprehend.
You literally write your own reality, meaning your relationship with this other person on your mind is only limited to your ability to experiment and create.
Time and Space are not the limiting factor- the humans mind ability to grasp and apply the limitless possibilities is the bottle neck.