Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Fluttering around Root/sacral chakra

Hey all,

I am gonna try grounding, however I have had a fluttering, like a butterfly aginst a window, behind my public bone and often going down my legs and sometimes in my feet. It can come a go at will and I can not feel any muscles making this sensation.

It had been on and off for a day now. As I can feel it in my feet at times, I do not think its anything 'localised' to my lower body.

Any ideas would be appreciated?
Old 26-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Master

Do you feel it more when falling asleep, waking up or during meditation? If the answer is yes then I'd say you're feeling energy move.
Old 26-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I can feel it more in my legs when I am laid down. It can suddenly stop then start with no rhythm. It does feel like a fluttering, very soft.

Though I have no other things different with it.
Old 26-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator
I get that in my heart area sometimes. There is nothing physically wrong with my heart. But I think this is energy moving.
Old 26-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Master

Yes, when you're quiet too, not moving around much. That's also when I feel the energy moving.
Old 27-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh thats cool guys, thanks. I just wanted another opinion.. I am glad its energy as it shows my lower chakras are starting up :)
Old 05-04-2013, 11:32 PM
D01

Question Fluttering around your chakras

In qigong, notably falun gong, the fluttering you are feeling (if you're essentially describing its occurrence in your lower abdomen) is referred to as the Law Wheel. The Law Wheel has the same nature of the universe; it is, indeed, a miniature universe. It automatically spins ceaselessly, constantly absorbing and transforming energy from the universe and ultimately evolving the person's innate body into energy. Even if the person isn't doing energy exercises, the Law Wheel continues to refine the person as the person cultivates their character by doing good and striving to become the best possible person that they can be. The Law Wheel can both heal sickness and eliminate evil for others, rectifying all abnormal conditions. So, essentially the Law Wheel is a big force of positive energy that can easily be perceived and manipulated. This is all according to the Falun Gong teachings.