Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-12-2013, 02:57 PM
azuly

lapiz lazuli turned me into human pendulum

This is the only way I can describe it.

I used it yesterday during meditation.I've put Lapis on my third eye and crystal quartz on top of my head. I was in sitting position. I started off as usual but instead of visualizing my most common space I kept getting images of a jungle forest with waterfall so I went along.Did the grounding and covering with white light.

I kept getting a lot of images but nothing for a longer time so I could make any sense of it so I just observed.I started rocking forward and then stopped and then sideways...still for a while and again forward. I got a thought that I'm like human pnedulum even though I didn't ask any questions. I wanted to see what would happen. Then I felt this realy strong sensation. Ringing in my ears and I felt buzz all over my body.

Can someone tell me what was that? reaching higher frequence? I'm still newish into all this so any input is welcome.
Old 15-12-2013, 04:56 AM
eternal mind

Im new at crystal work too. One of the reasons I felt a desire to start messing with them is because I've experienced the sensation that you described ( the experience involved a weird sound layering. Im not sure even how to describe it) and ever since then Ive heard the occasional ringing. I was hoping that the stones might help me find an answer (idk? i was hoping that maybe it has to do with clairaudience?)I cant attest to knowing anything about your urge to sway. But a few years ago I dabbled with trying to make and connect with a pendulum. Maybe you should too :)

Last edited by eternal mind : 15-12-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Old 15-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Fascinating.
I'm sorry I have no answer....but bec of this
Forum I got petalite to use in meditation...and wowsa.
That's all I wanted to say. I love crystals. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Neville

Hello azuly,

Quote:
I kept getting a lot of images but nothing for a longer time so I could make any sense of it so I just observed.

The grid you used, that is to say Lapislazuli on the brow chakra and clear quartz points pointing to both crown and temples is one of my favourite grids for facilitating awareness journeying, However as you have experienced, Once you focus it is gone. I do think that , just observing is the way forward for disembodied consciousness and with time and practice that observation will take on more stability and last longer as opposed to hopping /rocking from one thing to the next.

It can be quiet un nerving when you feel weightless and not entirely in control of the physical body , however once your consciousness is back in or around your physical body , physical control will return to you.

You hear a lot of this physical phenomena when people drop off to sleep, that sudden involuntary jolt or when Astral projecting, people speak of all kinds of strange physical body phenomena, from vibrating limbs to feeling the sensation of being in an elevator that is going either up or down.

What you are experiencing sounds normal, in so far as you have described it.
Old 18-12-2013, 05:40 AM
Master
I started leaning my back against something in meditation to stop the 'pendulum'effect. It started happening pre-crystal discovery.
Basically, far as I can discern, there are many subtle energies flowing around us, mostly unnoticed. Most people have heard of lay lines and key lines, but don't know what they are, there are many more tho, eddies and flows, local ones, wide ones and so on. The happen all times of day, sunrise and sun set being the strongest daily ones, but things get stirred up with the full moon, comets passing, eclipses, meteor shows, planetary line ups and so on.

When we meditate we drop into the flow of those energies, we flow with it, our bodies swirl and rotate in a submergence with it.
In time we learn to gather that energies and heal ourselves with it, send it to plants to help them flourish, heal others, and many many other things. Free Energy.

Crystals have a resonance, a particular frequency, their energy too interacts with all the surrounding energies. When we meditate with crystals it amps our reception powers, we feel the energies more, those in us, those surrounding us and those coming from the crystal. Different crystals have different effects on us.
Some crystals will nearly blow your brains out with their energy output, others will lull you on tranquil seas of peace, others help with inner work and other just want to chit chat and share and will send you pictures of their interiors, or pictures of where they were born underground, other crystals they've known, or things they've experienced.
They can project their energy best after charging under the sun or full moon.

If your crystals are knocking you into extremely altered states of consciousness then charge them under the 3 days of the full moon instead - it's a mellower energy than the sun. When you can handle more then charge them in the sun. Play, experiment, Enjoy yourself...is an Adventure into Unfolding Consciousness and you have Crystal Allies to help you on the way!

Ringing in the ears and a buzzing body are ways our body interprets increased energy flow from what I have experienced, it can get pretty crazy when the Kundalini starts to flow and other energy circuits in the body can be perceived and start flowing well.
It's kinda like our systems are charging up after being dormant for a long time. It's a bit alarming to begin the awakening process cause we've only known the human experience in a state of walking sleep. Don't let it alarm you tho, it really is all kinda normal, we all experience it a little differently but it all kinda adds up to the same thing. You are becoming Conscious after a life of being numb and asleep.

These days I have to pop my ears 20-30 times a day from the energy build up, my head can really get ringing and skin vibrating since I've learned how to channel energy, its like being a living power plant! LOL
Enjoy the ride on the Mystery Train - lots of great stuff to explore once you get the Observer State down pat and can move your Consciousness outside of your local field. Try moving your consciousness into your crystals to start with - it's an amazing view to see the inside of crystals and they will happily show you around their abodes.
From there you can start moving out further and further - there's a multi-verse to be explored once you learn how to leave your 3D ship (the body) and use other ships to travel in (etheric, astral, mental and so on)
Enjoy!!!
Old 18-12-2013, 05:40 AM
Master
*duplicate post*