Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-11-2012, 01:58 AM
EtTu

Making the first move?

For the past few months I have found myself VERY attracted/ interested in a customer who frequently visits my place of work. He is just a bit taller than me-thinner than me and pretty much looks like your classic nerd. I am usually not physically attracted to that type of guy but I thought he was adorable from the moment I met him. I have only had three very short conversations with him and that was only because he has asked me for help with things. Sometimes I think he is staring at me, but when I look at him he does not look away(he may just be looking passed me). I would like to get to know him better but I don't know how to do that while I am at work. He seems to be very shy but friendly, as he is usually smiling. How can I approach this without looking like the creepy,annoying and inappropriate worker girl? Should I just try to ignore whatever I am feeling for the sake of my job/ his comfort?
Old 24-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Enlightener

Just talk to him. Say hi :)
Old 27-11-2012, 11:27 PM
primrose

I agree, say hi, and maybe comment on the weather or something neutral. and you should be able to tell from his reaction how he feels.
Old 16-04-2013, 07:13 PM
LadyImpreza1111

You can be friendly and all, but being professional should be your first priority.
Old 17-04-2013, 02:46 AM
Guide
Keep talking to him and maybe he'll get the hint.
Old 17-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtTu
For the past few months I have found myself VERY attracted/ interested in a customer who frequently visits my place of work. He is just a bit taller than me-thinner than me and pretty much looks like your classic nerd. I am usually not physically attracted to that type of guy but I thought he was adorable from the moment I met him. I have only had three very short conversations with him and that was only because he has asked me for help with things. Sometimes I think he is staring at me, but when I look at him he does not look away(he may just be looking passed me). I would like to get to know him better but I don't know how to do that while I am at work. He seems to be very shy but friendly, as he is usually smiling. How can I approach this without looking like the creepy,annoying and inappropriate worker girl? Should I just try to ignore whatever I am feeling for the sake of my job/ his comfort?

What is he buying and what sort of help did he need? you could ask him "how is the weather outside" or "you must work (or live} around here". If that doesn't start a conversaation or spark some interest, forget it.....