Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-12-2012, 07:10 AM
Seeker

Erick Brown hypnosis app

Hey guys has anyone tried or heard about the astral projection out of body experience hypnosis and subliminal app by Erick Brown on iTunes? I'm thinking about paying for the app and giving a try but just want some opinions on it if possible. I'm new to astral projection and just achieved my first lucid dream this morning.

Old 25-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralian
Hey guys has anyone tried or heard about the astral projection out of body experience hypnosis and subliminal app by Erick Brown on iTunes? I'm thinking about paying for the app and giving a try but just want some opinions on it if possible. I'm new to astral projection and just achieved my first lucid dream this morning.

Not sure but likely not. I could possibly see hypnosis working if done correctly as many astral travelers put themselves in a deep trance state and then project. However you would probably be wasting your money with that app.

Out of body experiences and astral projections can often take weeks and even months of practice before you can do either. Some people are just naturals though and have no problems getting out of body.
If oobe's and astral projection are something you're interested in I recommend reading a book by Robert Bruce called Astral Dynamics. That book alone will explain so much to you.
Old 25-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Master

I tend to agree with Izzyga. I got something similar but it did not work. I do not think it is a waste of money as it can get into your mind that you can ap and eventually you will ap without it. I recommend reading the books by William Buhlman.
Old 25-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Seeker

Thanks guys, I purchased it out of impulse and found it really got me in a deep trance, was hearing was sounded like some clap then silence and a few claps here and there while I was near and at the vibration stage but didn't get further than that :( yeah I have his book, I have like 40 or more pdf books on astral travel but have yet to read astral dynamics but I will probably start readi g that ASAP. I'm currently reading synergy-spiritquest, which I'm finding pretty good.
Old 25-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Master

It certainly was not a waste of money for you as you got the vibrations. You just have to know how to exit your body as that was the next thing for you to do. Do not aim to get the vibrations as we do not always get the vibrations. Sometimes we ap without getting any vibrations.
Old 25-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It certainly was not a waste of money for you as you got the vibrations. You just have to know how to exit your body as that was the next thing for you to do. Do not aim to get the vibrations as we do not always get the vibrations. Sometimes we ap without getting any vibrations.

Yeah that's what I thought, the exit is what I struggle with, I think I just try to hard to exit so nothing happens and I lose the opportunity. Practice makes perfect though :)
Old 25-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Knower

Quote:

Try 6.3 Hz theta frequency binatural beats for astral projection. With an even tone no wind or addins. It worked best for me; able to project within 10 minutes in extreme concentration.
Old 25-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
I tend to agree with Izzyga. I got something similar but it did not work. I do not think it is a waste of money as it can get into your mind that you can ap and eventually you will ap without it. I recommend reading the books by William Buhlman.

Yes! William Buhlman also has some great books and audio on oobe's and astral travel. Personally if I were going to buy any type of app or audio recording to help me with oobe's or astral projection I'd go with any thing by William Buhlman, Robert Monroe, or Robert Bruce. Any of their material would steer you in the right direction. Although pricey I'd also recommend checking out Robert Monroe's Hemi sync programs. Besides that binaural beats at the correct frequency and meditation on a daily basis can really help you along the way.
Old 25-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Yeah that's what I thought, the exit is what I struggle with, I think I just try to hard to exit so nothing happens and I lose the opportunity. Practice makes perfect though :)
You just have to keep practicing and trying different things to see what works for you. It helps enormously if you are confident that you can do it. Keep telling yourself you can do it even if you do not succeed. That is how I learnt. I learnt from my errors and successes. I did not learn from a book. I like to read ap books as it is fun and I can get good ideas. I would advise you not to rely too much on ap books. You can read everything and still not get anywhere. You just need to know a few basics, like doing an ap technique or imagining something to get out of your body.
Old 26-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Seeker

Quote:
You just have to keep practicing and trying different things to see what works for you. It helps enormously if you are confident that you can do it. Keep telling yourself you can do it even if you do not succeed. That is how I learnt. I learnt from my errors and successes. I did not learn from a book. I like to read ap books as it is fun and I can get good ideas. I would advise you not to rely too much on ap books. You can read everything and still not get anywhere. You just need to know a few basics, like doing an ap technique or imagining something to get out of your body.

Okay thanks a lot for the advice :) Going to try different techniques each time I think to see what I'm finding easiest.

Il look through my astral book collection and see If I've got some William Buhlman and Il give it a read, along twitch astral dynamics.

I will give the 6.3hz Binaural a try, I've been using some binaurals but not sure what frequency they were.