Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-11-2012, 12:51 AM
silent whisper

Sensing with spirit eyes

Our eyes guide us to see in this reality. Our spirit eyes guide us to see in this reality. Our eyes guide us to see.

To see fully in this reality, we have been given a time and place of knowing when to open our eyes. Spirit fills us with ideas and expereinces to attain our ability to see more than what we perceive at any given time.

Most often these experiences open us up to feel what each one is revealing to us and in that space awakening our true essence of being to live in this reality with.

Sensing with spirit eyes in this reality opens us up to seeing beyond the normal vision space that we are use to seeing. There is often a gap or bridge we must cross to reach that seeing. Some people die, leave their physical body. Some people die in the physical body and stay to see the bridge and what is on the other side for their seeing to be complete as one with them in this reality.

For the purpose of this seeing, we hold enough knowledge to obtain our own awakening.

So the bridge now comes back to my awareness. A few years ago I crossed that bridge in one form, which was surrendering to my fear. Now I see in not having a fear in place, I am crossing that bridge in ways where I can know and see beyond what I would normally see and know..

The bridge or gap you perceive is too far away is in actual fact right here and now. The crossing to bridge it, takes courage and to truly know if we are willling fully, we have to know we have experienced it in some form to bridge it here and now.

If we are our own bridge then we can cross that realm of existence at any time. To utilize all the knowing and all that we can be fully. Time does not exist there of course. But the divine timing does exist.

Let the divine timing exist..and you exist fully.
Old 21-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Master
I don't know about a bridge, or maybe there was a bridge, but I've forgotten it.

I think I know what you're saying but it's just normal life for me. I may be presuming too much here but I had one version of it yesterday... It's the one I'm most used to where when I see what needs or wants to be made, as I make stuff. The vision just pops into my head... oh, okay, there was a bridge of sorts, but I may just be shifting the circumstances to suit.

Regardless, I've been doing this for years but I'm getting much better at it as more ego drops away. Yesterday was funny because I was sent to a spiritual bookshop that's re-opening somewhere else. I found the owners at the un-opened shop just as they were leaving. It was so funny telling these people I'd been sent by spirit... actually it was also quite uplifting to just get straight to the point. Anyways I didn't know what needed done and neither did they but I had a little walk outside, the shop, later and bang I saw what wanted through.

I think what you think of as a bridge I just see spirit playing at being coy. But then again the less energy used the better. I don't know... I just do what I'm told.
Old 21-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Master
I'm aware of bridges, passages, tunnels or energetic shifts between dimensions... from here to there, and from there to further on.

Xan

Old 21-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Knower
The spiritual eye, through it you can see all that there is, it this universe and all creation. It is for those that are deemed "worthy", by higher levels in the spiritual realms.
Old 22-11-2012, 12:26 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I don't know about a bridge, or maybe there was a bridge, but I've forgotten it.

I think I know what you're saying but it's just normal life for me. I may be presuming too much here but I had one version of it yesterday... It's the one I'm most used to where when I see what needs or wants to be made, as I make stuff. The vision just pops into my head... oh, okay, there was a bridge of sorts, but I may just be shifting the circumstances to suit.

Regardless, I've been doing this for years but I'm getting much better at it as more ego drops away. Yesterday was funny because I was sent to a spiritual bookshop that's re-opening somewhere else. I found the owners at the un-opened shop just as they were leaving. It was so funny telling these people I'd been sent by spirit... actually it was also quite uplifting to just get straight to the point. Anyways I didn't know what needed done and neither did they but I had a little walk outside, the shop, later and bang I saw what wanted through.

I think what you think of as a bridge I just see spirit playing at being coy. But then again the less energy used the better. I don't know... I just do what I'm told.

Yes I understand what your saying about it being a normal life..it does become part of your normal life. In what I am saying here, I guess I see myself as the bridge itself now. The crossing was linking up the bridge and beyond the bridge as one in me. The rest of course follows on from that shift into this reality...as it chooses to be.

I think we open many doorways once the bridge is linked..in this reality much like your describing...I guess for me the walk across the bridge was a defining moment of realization that required me to integrate that walk into this reality..for the purpose of my own spiritual purpose..

I guess in the integration of that defining moment, I am realizing that my integration is on some level now ready to use my spirit eyes in the fullness of that walk...now.

Like you I have had many moments like you describe..but now I am aware of something bigger transpiring from the integration of it all in me as the bridge itself...

In many ways its an integration of seeing, feeling, sensing...knowing...through that defining experience with spirit.

I am self reflecting as I share here..so it may not make much sense to you...:)
Old 22-11-2012, 12:29 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I'm aware of bridges, passages, tunnels or energetic shifts between dimensions... from here to there, and from there to further on.

Xan

But are you aware you are the bridge?
Old 22-11-2012, 12:30 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by magonia
The spiritual eye, through it you can see all that there is, it this universe and all creation. It is for those that are deemed "worthy", by higher levels in the spiritual realms.

Thanks for sharing magonia...in your note about being deemed worthy....what determines or who is determined by that worthiness?
Old 22-11-2012, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
But are you aware you are the bridge?

ha ha... who else?

Xan

Old 22-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Master
It is for those that are deemed "worthy", by higher levels in the spiritual realms.

As I see it, we don't deem children "worthy" of learning to read but there is a certain readiness.

Xan

Old 22-11-2012, 05:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Thanks for sharing magonia...in your note about being deemed worthy....what determines or who is determined by that worthiness?

From my own experience, from what I was told, "..because you are willing to die for what is right." Beyond this I do not have the answers...yet