Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 21-08-2012, 09:32 AM
mightything

vampire question

alright from what i gather most vampires have a finite amount of energy. their body doesnt produce on their own. and they need to feed on others to replenish what they lost between everyday life and energy work.
but is there a kind of vamp who does produces their own? or consumes so little energy as to not notice?
or why dont vampires feed on something larger. something they dont have to ask permission from like the sun, the moon, or the earth?

just a thought and a slight personal worry.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:31 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
just a thought and a slight personal worry.

Personal worry?, Pardon me if I got it wrong are you trying to say you are a vampire?
Old 21-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Master
I am not convinced there are these vampires but I think there probably is creepy weirdos that think they are. Probably to try to intimidate people.

Thats my opinion anyway. The Lord protects me so I don't worry about this stuff too much.
Old 21-08-2012, 02:19 PM
mightything

i mean in most people its just a like a energy deficiency.
but there is also a group or specific group of people lives ago, who made themselves that way to remember their lives and enhance supernatural abilities.

as to the question...um id say im 75% sure im not.
25 percent is made up of small things, i mean we all eat energy. the stronger your E-body the more you consume as your output should rise. but you might have a nice but conservative energy body meaning you dont actually need much to function at your top capacity.

me i eat energy from everything around me, i dont take from people to the best of my knowledge. not directly anyway. we all secrete energy as we go about our business and it becomes atmospheric. its messed up but we are all eating off the earth, but she doesnt mind as she is like us secreting as she goes about her life.

lastly there is a third kind of vampire that doesnt strictly adhere to what most others do. well it seems that way i havnt met one because they are like ultra rare something. and dont know to much about them.
but they are like energy kings. lol.

im prpolly not a vampire, i just like to eat energies.
and a side note i guess there is a forth kind of energy vampire.
the one when you choose to eat off of people until your body accepts thats how you gain energy.

i dont take energy from people because it freaks me out. when i started i realized i could. but i dont know how much some1 has i wouldnt want to take to much. so i dont unless im gona give it back better or purer.

most common people have such a small vibration, low frequency or muddy energy anyway. a real vampire would be better of making friends with energy workers and occultists whose energies have been reworked or modified by practice.
Old 21-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Occultist

Vampyrism is broken down to many different types.
Sanguinarians,Psychic vampires,Living vampires,Transcendental vampires,Blood donors,Blood fetishists

Vampire Codex Michelle Belanger Might be your best bet on these questions.
Old 21-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Yamah

From what I understand, it isn't that vampires don't acquire energy themselves, it's that they lack the ability to process it. Thus they can't convert Raw Energy into Vital Energy... they need to absorb post-processed energy from other living things, other Humans being the best source.

The process of energy processing takes place in the second Chakra. Vampires have an altered second chakra (some claim it is a natural defect, some claim it was a byproduct of an alteration which grants them more power), but this alteration can exist at one of three places... so Vampires can all partially process energy, but never fully. This means that if two vampires of different types get together they can join together to process energy and essentially link their second chakras and feed off each other. I hear this is an ecstatic experience for Vampires.

The number of actual Psychic Vampires in the world is very small. Most people you would perceive as vampires or who claim to be vampires are just, as you say, people who feed off of other people because they are too lazy to refine their own energy or they are just jerks who think it's OK to feed off of other people.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:25 PM
mightything

@occultist
i have it, i read alot of it. like their history and caste system because it was fairly interesting at the time. and i was looking for as much energy knowledge as possible. i thought where better to learn energy than from a vampire? they only have so much, they must use it wisely right? im actually do for another read of that, i had dropped it because i hated visualizing and seeing if it worked. but the techniques in it were nice.

@yamah
thank you. i was forgetting that processing part, and it makes a lot of sense.
i knew it couldnt just be something wrong with them taking it in and using it.
that would suck as processing seems to be a huge part of the developmental cycle of the energy body.

i process energy fine or id be pretty weak, physically. i neglect sleep and food sometimes and just rely on energy to cover me.

and i also think your right ive yet 2 met any.
if someone was gona attack me with it, id eat every drop of energy they got.(to play around with not vital energy)
but im not to sure how that might work. as alot of people have been taught to fear vamps. and most books on psychic defense stress it, like its a huge threat.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Yamah

I have yet to meet a vampire as well, but supposedly their curse is also a gift which makes them far more powerful. Most books say that psychic vampires roam the astral plane feeding on newly awakened individuals because they are powerful yet vulnerable. This could be true but in my experience it's Demons that do that more than Vampires.
Old 21-08-2012, 09:09 PM
mightything

lol. lucky for me. im not awake. im still asleep with some of the benefits leaking out. the only vampire i know of is on here. and she has super auric sight. and is pretty nice.
i wonder do they get gifts all across the spectrum or just what they were good at or had already.
i havnt met that many demons, id almost say none. almost.
but i dont astral travel either. i have had the sinking thought that i do in my sleep. but theres no way to prove it.
Old 22-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Guide

I've actually been currious about vampires too and I wanna know if they exisist in another world I was planning on trying to visit one where real vampires live! the physical ones not the astral ones. Astral ones might be a bit too much to handle :P

and there is a way to prove your astral travels... if you think your astral traveling visit one of your friends that you know goes astral and if he calls you and tells you he saw you then you know... you APed!!!