Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Ellibell

Keeping safe *urgent* advice needed please.

Hello, I am new here, and am looking for some advice please. This will turn into a rather long thread, so be warned lol

SO, we moved into our farmhouse 17 years ago, I was 21yo. It is a grade 2 listed house, the 1st part was built around early 1700's and my part around 1780's ish. the Shippon and barn is much much older, and we feel there was a house here before that to and that it has at some point been much bigger as we have found foundations when we have dug the garden.

Anyway. We have a couple/few spirits. One, Mary is fab a little girl and she comes and goes, is not 'tied' here and just like to be around me. The second is a man, Samuel, who is proving to be a problem.

So after being in a few days, sat in my lounge, I felt a heavy nasty scary feeling and I locked up and ran off to bed. For the next few years while we where doing up the house (over many years and a room at a time) we would have quiet and busy periods re the spirits. I had after a couple of years of living here a healer out to one of my ponies, and she was scared of the house. She picked up a lady in a bonnet with a scar down her face from a scythe accident who was protecting a disabled mentally person who was 'chained' to the landing. (as they did years ago) from a male sprit who in her words was nasty and evil. She said she had cleared the bonnet lady and girl, but was not good enough to clear the man. Also 'the man' (Samuel) used to try to watch me undress, but would leave when I noticed and got stroppy... as my original nbedroom became my lounge then its now back as a bedroom.

But for the next few years the landing did feel warmer and 'better'. Imagine my shock when one day an old lady knocked on our door, she was moving into a home and her son had brought her up to look as she was born here and her gran lived here, and she showed me an old photo of a lady in a bonnet covering a scythe mark, and she had had a younger sister who was mentally disturbed who just lived upstairs.... SO at least those 2 where now at peace...

So fast forwards a few years, my upstairs is finally done, with a bedroom, bathroom and lounge. I have always felt there is a kind of 'portal' on my landing/top of stairs which is guared by a being that while is strong and scared me, it has no interest in 'us whatsoever' and it ties in with another well that is blocke doff under the stairs..., and at the solsticies etc it does feel 'busy' with things to-ing and fro-ing. Around this time I became aware of Mary. Also I was struggling with using the shippon as for some reason I was afraid to walk into it, but once in was ok. PLus there was a spot on the yard the ponies avoided. So I asked a lady to come to see what was going on. We started outside. At the place the ponies disliked. She said there was an old well there, and the head servant had garotted a lad and girl and placed bodies there adn the residual energy was bothering the ponies. I was shocked as Dad confirmed there is in fact a 'split' in teh bedrock which would fit a small bucket in and when he was re-doing the drains, he found it, and yes there is water down there! So we ent into the shippon, to find a young teen girl who was being prevented to move on by the head servant (Samuel). We helped her to move over and I had to 'hold her hand' with her as she walked into the coloumn of light? We then burried some crystals in the garden to help clear it all. Since then the shippon is not a scary place, and the ponies immeadiatly stopped avoiding that place in the yard.

She then came into the house and went white as a sheet. She described a corridor from the celler to kitchen and id'd another disused well under the stairs... (again Dad confirned this as he nearly lost the plasterer down it when they knocked the brickwork down to see why the cupnboard did not go all the way back under the stairs, and the plasterer and Dad was dropping sitones in and could hear a splash a LONG way down! so they bricked it back up to be safe. )
We went into my lounge on the landing, and she then spent nearly 3 hrs 'fighting' with him at first trying to talk him into the light, he would nto go as it turns out then he was saying he was head servant, and the master 'made' him go get women and girls for the master to rape, let him watch, then dipose of them.. then got him to garrot them afters. The smells we could smell was his uncured leather apron and camphor (sp) that he used to sedate them. In the end she was not sure if he had gone as he was so afraind to pay for his bad doings. But there was a much nicer feel to the house for many years after that.

Back end of last year it all started up again. We have been trying to sell the farm for a few years now. We get the buyers then they just back out either as they lose the money to buy it or decide no. Last September I had a group of mates up for a meal etc, and one is psychic, I did say Samuel was kicking off again so she sat in my bedroom to talk to him. (he was making scary faces come out of the wall while I was in my bedroom, attacking my dog and being a general bad egg. Mary said she was terrified of how strong he was geting. but the friend spoke to him, I got cross with him, and I could actually feel him upset as he is really terrified of going to hell. We both agreed I would not move him on (part of me believed him that he was made to do the nasty stuff by the 'master' and back then, you where pretty much owned by the master anyway so it was possible) and when my bedroom door was shut, that room was out of bounds for him. He did say when alive he had a rocking chair to sit in and watch the world go by in my spare room (which was my lounge but has now been put back into a bedroom) and i put a chair there lookin gout of the window for him to sit and stare, and guests love it too.

So it has been quiet since Sept 2011, but gradually Ihave been feeling (whereas I have always wanted to if I won the lottery totally do the farnm up so it stands for another 300+years! ) but lately I havve had a feeling of we will never sell, and it (the farm) wants to be left alone and fall down. Now I know these are not my personal feelings. Plus both me and Mum have always been positive upbeat people, and we put teh 'downess' down to Dad passing in 2006, but yet once away from the farm, we are back to our bouncy happy selves. Suddenly we have had an increase in viewings for the farm to sell, and suddenly an awful lot of building work is coming to light. This heavy negative feeling is getting worse.

My mum yesterday at work got a call off one of her clients, who does not know the farm is for sale, or where we live etc... but she said she had a message off her spiritual mate. Her mate had described Mum, and said we are trying to sell, but we have 2 spirits, one a nice girl who is not a problem, but the man, who used to be the head servant who has murdered a good few children, is causing us a lot of issues, he does not want us to move on or live our lives, since Dad died he is taking advantage of us, and has ideas above his station and believes he is now master of the farm, and is manipulating us and causing damage to the house to prevent it from selling as he wants it fall down around our heads then we will die and be trapped here with him.

As Mum was telling me this, of course she was upset, but I filpped, (I so dont do being bullied once I am aware of it), I totally snapped, I called him into the room (he had been sulking near the celler door anyway) and as Mum finished telling me, I felt a feeling like a cord around my neck tightening and cutting off my breath. It was at that point I flipped. I will put the clean version, but there was a lot of swearing on my part, general gist was how very dare you, I own this farm, I am the master, not you, all you will ever be is a servant, I have been good to you and this is how you dare to behave, well it stops now!

In hindsight, he has been slowly stoping me from using most of the house and we had just put it down to it being so big etc, but I refuse to go in the celler ( a mate bloke went down 2 weeks ago, and said there was an evil presence in teh cornor that wanted him out, as a body on the stone table.?) I scoot up the stairs over the portal area (but have always not been happy with stairs anyway) I dont go in my spare room wher the chair is much, or the dining room, utility, or other spare room as I jusrt dont feel comfy there. So last night every door was opened, and I martched into EVERY room (bar the celler, as I feel its it power place and I am gen scared of underground even if he was not here) and said firmly, this is my home, I own it all, I am master of all these areas, all that are here are by my agreement, any discord and you will be sent on your way.

I now feel he is sat in the wings waiting to pounce. I am waiting on a phone call from a man who cleans houses, but the message from Mum clients mate, she said Samuel is so strong one person will be unable to move him on. The lady I spoke to from teh spiritual church was fab and told me to tell the cearing man all this, but he is away unitl next week, al lot can happen until then.

So finally, is there anything I can do to keep safe for now? I am not leaving my dog alone in the house for now, but am not able nor do I want to move out until he is sent on his way. I was happy to allow him to stay, but now with his behaviour last night, he has used up all his chances. I WILL NOT BE BULLIED in my own home by someone who has had his time!! I have asked spirit guides to help me to keep me safe too.

Sorry for the very very long post, but its 17 years of #'stuff' and most I have left out! The phone lady advised me to get some sage bundles, and place one in each cornor of the home along with a citrine crystal, and then walk around with smoking sage. SO I have ordered some, but I just dont feel confident enough to do this I as I am so not able to go down the celler. PLus I am bothered by what would happen if I upset the 'portal thing'? Hence I would rather wait until someone who knows what they are doing can do it, but need to keep safe until then.

Thankyou for reading.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:59 PM
sesheta

Wow.

First of all - good for you that you have stayed and not allowed this to scare you out of your home
The sage should help clear the negativity, but not sure if it will actually get rid of the spirit(s).
If you think there are portals in the house where he comes through, is there maybe some way of "sealing" those portals (may have to get a medium/witch, etc to do this) so he can't get through anymore?
Good luck, and keep us posted. I get the feeling this spirit will not, or cannot, do anything really harmful to you - however I can sympathize if he's messing with your dog - if it was me and a spirit was trying to harm my cats, I would probably pitch a fit, and tell the spirit in no uncertain terms that, if he so much as harmed one hair on one of my animals, I will personally summon a demon to drag him into the pits of Hades!! Maybe that threat would work, too.....!
Old 05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Ellibell

I know he hides in the celler, and in the well under the stairs, i have asked the 'portal guaridan' to kick his but if he tries to hide there. WIll see what tonight brings. I think he is 'sulking' at the moment after my shouting session. He does seem to have a certain level of intelligence or sneakyness. But I am hoping, like all bullies, once one stands up to them they back down for a while, at least until this bloke can come and move him on.

I feel a little happier you feeling he cannot/will not do anytning too bad to me...
Old 06-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Knower

Good job of reclaiming your space! Hopefully that will keep him from doing anything until the clearing man comes. I've been told that the passage of time is different for those in spirit. A month to us might only be a few seconds to him.

I suggest that you ask Archangel Michael to protect you from this spirit that is intending you harm. You can burn some sage as you walk from room to room too, but I'd call on Archangel Michael to help you out right away. Archangel Michael will respond to anyone of any faith. Even if you don't believe.....it won't hurt to try.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:29 AM
Ellibell

Thanks you for your reply emerge. Last night was the best night sleep I have had in a while. I asked Archangel Micheal and also anyother angels who wish to help keep us safe as I drifted off to sleep last night. Hopefully this clearing person will get back to me soon. For once I actually do not feel afraid of Samuel, and this I feel is one of the reasons he has gone quiet. A typical bully!
Old 06-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Master

I might be able to help with a cleansing. Are you able to get into chat?
Old 06-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Ellibell

Sorry but no, I am unable to as I have not enough posts yet, plus right now we have a super storm and this keeps kicking me off the internet lol