Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Experiencer

Third Eye Development.

Hi folks.

It's been a while since I've posted here on Spiritual Forums.

I feel my third eye is developing nicely, I can lay claim to being a clairvoyant in training. I see images of people, landscapes and objects.

I have a question in regards to visually seeing people with my third eye. If I am seeing people, am I seeing spirits??

I often receive messages too which I do keep a record of.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Master

All things have energy, radiate energy and everything. This radiation, which many see around humans and other creatures (this can be seen around objects as well if you open your mind to it) tends to be called an aura. The difference between regular spirits and us is that we tend to only see their aura, and not their physical body, which they can materialize if they wish to. We all have spirits and all things with auras have minds, thus all things, creatures, bodies of stuff, Everything, has a mind, on a certain level this is called oneness and cosmic or universal consciousness. We can reach out, and access this oneness mind, by simply desiring to and asking yourself to channel or tap it. Try it you will feel all the energies and it is good practice to open up to everything around you, and everything in existance.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Serenity Bear

Yes you can see spirit both in the mind and physically like living people. I do and I can't tell the difference.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Master
Hi,

It might also help if you start an imaginary conversation in your mind with the messenger.

I can think of no better way for you to stimulate the 3rd eye.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-06-2012, 09:01 PM
iScorpio

That is a good question. I know I can receive visions from spirit, and images of people and symbols, but sometimes I have received visions of spirit in the room for example if spirit was in my room, I would feel it and I would receive a vision/image of that spirit/figure somewhere in my room. I saw my guide floating above my altar this morning. I don't know if I'm actually seeing spirit or not. I have a lot of doubts.. lol..
Old 11-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Midnite

If you are remote viewing then it is possible you are indeed seeing people, but I can also say that spirits can be picked up with such methods as well.

To 'see' through your third-eye in the room your are sitting within via claircognizence with the full knowledge there isn't another person around with you, to then see things walking around and talking to you, this only then narrows your possible targets to something as broad as 'ethereal beings'.

They could be spirit guides, fragments of souls, Angels, etc. You will only known them by the fruits of their labor. My experience with communing messages has been quite interesting. It can be quite the task truthfully identifying what it is your are communing with.

It would be best if you were to ask the spirits in question to actually identify themselves.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:59 PM
SearchingMyself

how did u develop ur 3rd eye ? which technique do u use for this ?
Old 11-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Midnite

I personally performed a variety of techniques. In the early days I started meditating on my Third-eye with beads and a mantra. I then progressed to opening and activating my Chakras on a daily basis by exploding them open (Stargate SG-1 style) and filtering them out. I also utilized a number of techniques such as concentrating on the Pineal Gland during cardio exercise and also through tantra. The Pineal Gland regulates the Third-eye.

However to suggest something like this comes from activating the Third-eye alone would be naive. It takes a bit of a daily meditational routine, followed by a healthy diet, and a powerful need to develop such abilities to really start getting somewhere.

Start by trying to commune with your spirit guides, they are the easiest to talk to because there are existing connections already established.
Old 13-06-2012, 05:33 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite
I personally performed a variety of techniques. In the early days I started meditating on my Third-eye with beads and a mantra. I then progressed to opening and activating my Chakras on a daily basis by exploding them open (Stargate SG-1 style) and filtering them out. I also utilized a number of techniques such as concentrating on the Pineal Gland during cardio exercise and also through tantra. The Pineal Gland regulates the Third-eye.

However to suggest something like this comes from activating the Third-eye alone would be naive. It takes a bit of a daily meditational routine, followed by a healthy diet, and a powerful need to develop such abilities to really start getting somewhere.

Start by trying to commune with your spirit guides, they are the easiest to talk to because there are existing connections already established.

I developed my abilities when I became much more spiritual, becoming a born-again Christian, and being surrounded by crystal energy.

Glory to God.. Forever <3
Old 29-06-2012, 09:18 PM
confusedforlife1

Colhad75 i was just curious to what exersices, meditations etc. You did to develope your third eye. I feel mine is developing very slowly, i was wondering if there is anything i can do differently:3 thanks alot.