Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 30-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Healingangelus

Lightbulb UFO Sighting on Moon Caught By Amature Astronomer in Italy While Cleaning Telescope A

Hi There!!

About the following clip!!

That black Ufo shape eighter is the Ufo itself or just the shade of the Ufo crawling along the Lunar surface! It appears to be, that it is the Ufo shade since, as it crawls along the surface and hits some craters, the shape seems to change, shift and jump.

And, since I still can´t put links in here, you´ll have to copy and paste that title into youtube to find and watch it too!

There seems to be no background sound in that video!!

UFO Sighting on Moon Caught By Amature Astronomer in Italy While Cleaning Telescope April 29, 2007.

Two nights ago, I saw a very fast moving light fly over a cloud that was left in the night sky and as I thought to it, "come here you"!! I know, you´re a Ufo"!! It suddenly dissappeared with a bright flash as if it went into hyper space, like in Star Trek! Then about 5 minutes later, it returned from that direction again,.. I didn´t miss it!!

The Healingangelus...
Old 30-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Healingangelus

[QUOTE=Healingangelus]Hi There!!

About the following clip!!

That black Ufo shape eighter is the Ufo itself or just the shade of the Ufo crawling along the Lunar surface! It appears to be, that it is the Ufo shade since, as it crawls along the surface and hits some craters, the shape seems to change, shift and jump.

And, since I still can´t put links in here, you´ll have to copy and paste that title into youtube to find and watch it too!

There seems to be no background sound in that video!!

UFO Sighting on Moon Caught By Amature Astronomer in Italy While Cleaning Telescope April 29, 2007.

Two nights ago, I saw a very fast moving light fly over a cloud that was left in the night sky and as I thought to it, "come here you"!! I know, you´re a Ufo"!! It suddenly dissappeared with a bright flash as if it went into hyper space, like in Star Trek! Then about 5 minutes later, it returned from that direction again,.. I didn´t miss it!!

The Healingangelus...
[/quote]

and how about the following one?? I don´t think that it´s a Ufo but rather a part of a UFO base on the Lunar surface that NASA didn´t see yet to get rid off by Air Brushing it off! Here it is folks!!

UFO on the Moon - 1
Old 31-05-2012, 04:59 AM
Henri77

the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wg0lR0FIoM

Thanx, cool shot-video.
Think there as many UFO videos at youtube as music videos.
Pretty ubiquitous stuff these days, worldwide,

Lots of hoaxes as well... but that's to be expected...better than bored nerds creating computer viruses.
Old 31-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Healingangelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wg0lR0FIoM

Thanx, cool shot-video.
Think there as many UFO videos at youtube as music videos.
Pretty ubiquitous stuff these days, worldwide,

Lots of hoaxes as well... but that's to be expected...better than bored nerds creating computer viruses.

Hi!!

You got it Hahhaha!!!

Old 16-06-2012, 11:25 PM
trappedinabody

sorta similar video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOVQO...eature=related

watch how the thing moves right as the flash happens and then the "missile" shoots right where the thing would have been

kinda spooky!
Old 16-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Healingangelus

I lnow That video already but it´s not a missle because in space those missel´s are useless and secondly, that was a fast moving UFO

But still, a good Video!!
Old 27-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Rumar

Here's something to consider as well that was caught by NASA by Mercury

http://gizmodo.com/5865808/has-nasas...t-near-mercury
Old 12-07-2012, 06:00 AM
AstralWriter

Interesting assessment. We visited Roswell, NM back in April. It was a cool experience. We visited the UFO Museum.

The UFO timeline and artifacts are rather interesting there. I believe Roswell held their annual UFO festival two weeks ago. They sell Alien beer at Wal-Mart. Very cool city.

It seems that UFOs appear in quiet regions such as dark roads, forests, and in deserts.

DreamResearch.org
Old 12-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Master
Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralWriter
Interesting assessment. We visited Roswell, NM back in April. It was a cool experience. We visited the UFO Museum.

The UFO timeline and artifacts are rather interesting there. I believe Roswell held their annual UFO festival two weeks ago. They sell Alien beer at Wal-Mart. Very cool city.

It seems that UFOs appear in quiet regions such as dark roads, forests, and in deserts.

DreamResearch.org

Well, however, there are reports in populated areas, at military bases, and such.
Over cities, such as Phoenix, and what about the O'Hare 'port sighting?

The Experience in Snowflake Az was a rural situation. The early Barney and Betty Hill...
I expect if one were going to crash, they probably would do the same as any, and avoid the populated areas.

We visited Roswell a few years back. We camped out at the, "Bottomless Lakes", park, and swam.
Really shoulda used the sunblock.
Nice facility there, to the south and west of Roswell. Large covered Gazebo type facility, bathrooms, showers, RV spots, and, tent campsites.

I spotted something at night when I got up to go sit on the car hood and look at the stars. It was a skunk.
I kept very quiet!

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein