Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Master
What do you guys make of this?

Shortly after I was able to make contact with my spirit guides and the spirits in my home last winter, I had two related experiences. The first time was the first time out after a bad ice/snow storm. The roads were clear enough to drive. There was very little traffic. I was on my way to the drug store for scrips. I was a little anxious because I don't do ice and snow real well. Anyway, way up ahead, no other cars in sight, not even in back of me, a small black SUV flashed it's lights - from off to on. Just once. I thought well, maybe there's a cop up ahead, or ice, so I just slowed down. When the SUV got to me, everything slowed down - like slo-mo in a movie. The driver had on sunglasses, but he looked right at me, grinned, nodded, and drove past. Everything sped up to normal then. I had the strangest sensation. I felt a little spooked, but mostly happy and calm.

The second time was the same week. A few days later. I was on my way to the library to check out some paranormal books. I got to an intersection and stopped at the light. Again, there were no other cars. A green pick up truck comes to the stop on my left, drives to the middle of the intersection, stops, waits for me look at him (right in the middle of the road at the 4 way stop!), then smiles the biggest smile, and waves. Then he dives away. I felt like I do when I am speaking to my spirits, all tingly. I felt a little spooked again, but calm and relaxed. The weird thing is, he could not have had time to recognize the car and who was in it before he stopped. I never saw the person before. So, I don't think it was a case of thinking he recognized the car or me.

I am inclined to think these guys were lesser spirit guides telling me all is well. I really have no idea. Someone said it was just coincidence, another said it could be angels, midwayers or spirit guides. What do you all think these experiences were?
Old 29-02-2012, 11:35 PM
walkingbacktogeorgia

No Coincidences

I would just like to say that one of the first things I learned when I found out I was a medium, was there are no coincidences. Ever. Those events are awesome, and I would question them to. I think that if you felt happy and at peace then it was spirit in some form. Have you contacted your spirit guides for help or to see if it was one of them? Also, the anxious feeling is a huge sign that spirit is near.
Old 29-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Master
I never asked. I have trouble sustaining a connection at times. I was learning about my family member spirits at the same time. I don't feel anxious, just very tingly and excited!! I posted this on my other forums, too and most said what you said. I have never had an experience quite like this mediumship before. It is a most wondrous thing!! Thank you.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:38 AM
walkingbacktogeorgia

Do you meditate?
Old 01-03-2012, 03:52 AM
Master
believer... I've heard stories of angels giving the sort of protective support you experienced.

btw... Contact with spirit guides and angels is not mediumship, which is being a go-between from spirit to people. If what you're going for is more connection and communication with your guides, there are threads here on how to develop that.

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Creative ways to communicate with your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21216

Xan

Old 01-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Master
Yes walkingback , I meditate when I'm able to. And yes Xan, I know that mediumship is not communication with angels and guides. I communicate with spirits as well. That was a comment on my whole experience. I am relatively new to this( a bit over a year)and just put this up so I could hear your takes on it. My gatekeeper allows a few new spirits in occasionally. I have spoken with 4 of my guides. Thanks for the links Xan.