Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 15-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Bhikku

Questions, please help

To any moderators or people in the know. Questions:

1. What is the difference between a Thread, a Post and a Message?
They appear to be similar.

2. Must I post in a specific Forum? Is there one main forum that reaches everyone?

3. The controls on my message forms don't appear to be functioning; they appear similar to "Word" controls but aren't functioning as such. What am I doing wrong?

4. At some point, i.e. 14 days or after multiple postings, will I automatically receive full privileges and access to the Forum and my account? Will the system notify when I've passed probation?

Please respond, thank you,

Robert
Old 16-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Suspended
Hi Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhikku
What is the difference between a Thread, a Post and a Message?

Posts and messages are the same. A thread is a discussion of more than one post. For example your post and my post are part of the thread which you started called 'Questions, please help'.

Quote:
Must I post in a specific Forum? Is there one main forum that reaches everyone?

It depends on what you want to post about. You can add to any thread that is currently on the go...or start a new thread. It's best to keep to relevant forums. So if you wish to discuss an experience you had involving angels, put this in the Angels & Guides forum.

Members can access all forums, but not everyone will be interested in every forum.

Quote:
The controls on my message forms don't appear to be functioning; they appear similar to "Word" controls but aren't functioning as such. What am I doing wrong?

I can't help you here as I don't understand what you mean. It might be better to send a private message to a member of staff...seeing as you haven't had a response here from any of them.

Silvergirl, Kaere, innerlight, Jules and Lynn are here pretty much daily and so are the best to contact.

Quote:
At some point, i.e. 14 days or after multiple postings, will I automatically receive full privileges and access to the Forum and my account? Will the system notify when I've passed probation?

14 days and more than 25 posts and you will be able to do a lot more. However, I'm not sure whether you get notified or not. Again, I'd check this with a member of staff.

Hope that helps.

Squatch
Old 16-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Master

You can probably find most of the answers you are looking for at one of these places:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/faq.php?faq=vb_faq

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20