Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-04-2011, 01:46 PM
earthprowler

question on stones

my guides usually tell me what stones to get and when. for a while now they've been after me to get an opal, but my moonstone was good enough for the time being. opals are a little salty on my budget right now but i'd really like to have something, in a ring. any suggestions?

also their new stone is Orange topaz but i can't find anyone that has any in stock. are these expensive?
Old 15-04-2011, 02:04 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
my guides usually tell me what stones to get and when. for a while now they've been after me to get an opal, but my moonstone was good enough for the time being. opals are a little salty on my budget right now but i'd really like to have something, in a ring. any suggestions?

also their new stone is Orange topaz but i can't find anyone that has any in stock. are these expensive?

For many the opal's vibratory frequency is too powerful and intense, but it's my birthstone, and I've always been attraced to it! The one I wear is set in a ring and is what is known in the industry as a peacock blue Australian black opal. When I first looked at it in the jeweler's case, it looked like lapis. I asked the clerk if that was what it was, and she said, "No, it's an opal. Take it outside in the sunlight and you'll see!" I did and immediately saw the opalescence in it. Quite lovely! Back then, the ring was $500. It was a steal for that particular stone! I wanted it, but did not have the money. I asked if payments could be worked out. The clerk checked with the store owner, who was the jeweler that had created the setting and placed the opal in it. He asked what I could afford monthly, and I said fifty dollars. I was delighted when he agreed. I wrote a check for my first payment and handed it to him as I handed the ring back. He shook his head and said, "No, keep it. It belongs on your finger." Astonished at the level of trust he displayed, I thanked him profusely and assured him I would be there every day on the first day of the month with my payment, and I never missed a one. I still have that beautiful ring and I always remember the kindness of that jeweler and feel singularly blessed when I wear it. It also heightens my psychic and intuitive perceptions and helps me read for clients
Old 07-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Pheonix

Ask your guides if they may bring an opal into your life that suits your budget.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Sungirl

what about boulder opal, or some of the less "gemmy" opals. they're not that pricey
Old 08-05-2011, 02:57 AM
nightowl

There are many necklaces and bracelets out there that are made of chips. Maybe you can find an opal chip necklace or bracelet until you can afford a full stone.

nightowl
Old 08-05-2011, 04:25 AM
Ascender
How lovely Lightfilledheart......its my birthstone too and i am also mesmerized with them before knowing it was my birthstone. So many different kinds of opals too which are all lovely and they look stunning in jewellery.

Hope you find the right one Earthprowler

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ