Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2017, 01:09 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Can twins run for this reason?

When they feel intense love for you and they only known you for a couple of weeks. It can really feel uncomfortable. Especially if its their first time experiencing something like this. Thoughts?
Old 23-02-2017, 01:17 AM
Experiencer

Absolutely. In my case, it wasn't exactly intense feelings...I guess I emotionally ran very quickly because I kept saying extremely negative things about him. I remember writing a status on Facebook a few days after we met about how I don't care how attractive a guy is, if you're basic, you can't do nothing for me. And that kind of negativity continued until we stopped working together. The truth is....I had dreams of him every single night while working there and his vibes were ridiculous. And it scared me. We worked together like a month (he was in the hospital for a emotional breakdown for the last couple weeks). I truly never experienced that a day in my life
Old 23-02-2017, 01:29 AM
Experiencer

But honestly, with time and space, they can only run for so long. I cried almost every night after we stopped working together for a reason...Where there was no reason present in the moment.
Old 23-02-2017, 05:24 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

I'm starting to understand why my SC ran.

I was at a point where I was upset that she blew me off and I was busy blaming her for breaking communication. I did some research and read on a couple of sites that they only run to heal you and learn some lessons. I know one of my lessons is to learn forgiveness. I have a habit of holding grudges and I really need to work on that. In this time of physical separation I need to learn how to quit my ego and relax. My ego likes to scream a lot and that's what I have been doing without even realizing it. Ranting and raving and demonizing her when I had issues of my own. It's not easy to do but I have to have faith in myself. I let my ego get in the way of this connection too much. She threw her gf in my face for a reason. I told her that I was hurt she had a gf and feared that I had no chance with her and it was like God-the universe-brought that out so I can face my fear and heal. Same with her. I think she's suffering from abandonment issues and being accepted. She lashed out at me on purpose. That was her soul telling me that she needed to heal so we can be together. I hope that's what it means. lol It's like when you invite guest over at your house and you make sure you clean everything up so your guest and enjoy the nice, clean scenery. I guess I can compare it to that.
Old 23-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
I was at a point where I was upset that she blew me off and I was busy blaming her for breaking communication. I did some research and read on a couple of sites that they only run to heal you and learn some lessons. I know one of my lessons is to learn forgiveness. I have a habit of holding grudges and I really need to work on that. In this time of physical separation I need to learn how to quit my ego and relax. My ego likes to scream a lot and that's what I have been doing without even realizing it. Ranting and raving and demonizing her when I had issues of my own. It's not easy to do but I have to have faith in myself. I let my ego get in the way of this connection too much. She threw her gf in my face for a reason. I told her that I was hurt she had a gf and feared that I had no chance with her and it was like God-the universe-brought that out so I can face my fear and heal. Same with her. I think she's suffering from abandonment issues and being accepted. She lashed out at me on purpose. That was her soul telling me that she needed to heal so we can be together. I hope that's what it means. lol It's like when you invite guest over at your house and you make sure you clean everything up so your guest and enjoy the nice, clean scenery. I guess I can compare it to that.

Oops. I meant for this to be a thread not a response. Sorry.
Old 19-03-2022, 09:39 AM
Master
I admittedly ran from my twin, at some point years ago